Best Girl?

I'm new to anime and I keep hearing the term "Best Girl" Who is that exactly?

me

Not lalatina thats for sure.

It's me.

Pic related is best girl.
It's an old Sup Forums joke, when people say best girl they refer to her.

do you want to start a war?

Start a nuclear war?

OP here, a lot of people told me this girl is "Best Girl" but I reversed searched it and it came up as "Rem" so I don't know if that's right

No, that is not correct.

No problem, here she is. Have fun on Sup Forums.

Unironically the worst girl in all of anime. Asuka completely ruined an entire archetype.

Whichever girl I like the best.

Asuka invented the archetype.

OP here, I've taken the advice of and found a waifu worthy of all my love. Thanks!

>Asukafags are this retarded

OP here, this man is an impostor

Found this in my folder. The filename suggests that this is the person you're looking for.

accurate

AT THE GAY BAR !

That is incorrect, Pic Related is best girl.

OP here, I was told specifically that this girl is "Shit Taste" not "Best Girl"

Literally any girl except for you're waifu, who is objectively shit.

Well you have to realize that most people in the world are not good critics or judges of things like Best Girl.

The blue haired girl killed the MC a few times and then went off and abandoned him so he could return home later to find her mangled body causing him mental trauma.

On the other hand the silver haired girl put a lot of faith into the MC from the start and aside from MC acting like a jackass and hurting her she always believed in him.

The other reason normies like blue haired girl is because she got more screentime because MC chose to be her co-worker.

The only criticism I might have of Silver haired girl is her political stance.

your*

>tfw can recognize everyone
Also massively outdated. Is Sup Forums out of autism to make a new one at this point?