Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/9T7OaDDR7i8
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Foster accuses SF of seeking to sow division
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0324/949800-dup-conference/

>New garda crime figures
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0323/949701-garda-crime-figures/

>"Judicial Appointments Bill will be passed" - Ross
rte.ie/news/2018/0324/949766-gove-fully-committed-to-judicial-appointement-bill/

>There will be no UK Brexit deal if Irish border issue is not resolved
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/there-will-be-no-uk-brexit-deal-if-irish-border-issue-is-not-resolved-simon-coveney-36725038.html

>"Ireland to stand with it's allies" - Leo
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/ireland-will-stand-by-its-allies-taoiseach-responds-to-criticism-that-assessing-russian-ambassadors-is-unfriendly-action-36735761.html

>Health Minister 'disappointed' in TDs who voted against Abortion Bill
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/i-want-the-people-of-ireland-to-have-their-say-health-minister-disappointed-in-tds-who-voted-against-abortion-bill-36733106.html

>Leo visits Merkel in Berlin
thejournal.ie/leo-berlin-3913633-Mar2018/

>FF support drops five points in opinion poll
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-fianna-fail-2-3922487-Mar2018/

>Former Ceann Comhairle Sean Treacy dies aged 94
thejournal.ie/sean-treacy-dies-aged-94-3922381-Mar2018/

Attached: 1486765518336.jpg (625x352, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9P-HAU5V8
youtu.be/qJeEuiwuJhg
unhcr.org/en-ie/news/latest/2004/4/40925f804/ireland-grants-refugees-asylum-seekers-right-vote.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: VCy5zpuM.jpg (701x598, 43K)

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

discord gg/W5EVJx

THE DISCORD

Attached: 220px-Charles_Stewart_Parnell_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (220x276, 9K)

"The truth is old , and it has been handed down to us by our fathers. It is not a new thing, devised to meet the exigencies of a situation. "
"Irish nationality is an ancient spiritual tradition, one of the oldest and most august traditions in the world."
"A nation's fundamental idea of freedom is not affected by the accidents of time and circumstance. It does not vary with the centuries, or with the comings and goings of men or of empires. The substance of truth does not change, nor does the substance of freedom. Yesterday's definition of both the one and the other is today's definition and will be tomorrow's."
"They have conceived of nationality as a material thing, whereas it is a spiritual thing."

- P H Pearse

(read the coming revolution and reject foreign ideology like white nationalism)

youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs

Attached: pearse4.jpg (737x1024, 95K)

yet we own all of you lol

and managed to lose yourselves

Conas a bhfuil na buachaillí?

>is Serbian
>posting on a Irish board
>Stealing memes from 12 year old off twitter

Attached: tumblr_ocsibp1zvn1sb033wo3_400.gif (268x219, 972K)

How can you own anything when Pajeet streetshiters buttrape you at any corner

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-23 Instagram post by God is a Serb change my mind • Feb 22, 2018 at 9 51pm UTC.p (598x598, 613K)

Alright, yourself?

This is depressing.

Attached: _20180325_204116.jpg (720x275, 60K)

I know it's a fucking disgrace, but I don't speak and Irish and most people here don't. I'm sorry lad but could you speak English while we're learning Irish? Thanks.

it's better for you that he does speak Irish maybe you will glean something from it

Attached: 1486945735119.jpg (205x246, 10K)

He is asking how are the boys. I left school at 14 and I could easily understand that sentence as it's a basic bit of Gaelige.

if we don't know it in English we ain't learning.

you left school at 14? jaysus man

Attached: wild west barrett.png (1576x887, 875K)

Jesus it's like the Michael Collins and Harry Boland in modern Éire.

Possibly could have been 13 even but it was either 13 or 14 and I was working in a factory soon after turning 15. I'm not even that old either and you wouldn't see kids these days dropping out of school so young or being allowed to do so.

As the other lad said it's fairly basic stuff and you could ask him what he is saying instead of telling him not to say it until you have learned Irish or hell even throw it into translate to get a vague idea of what he is saying.
Didn't expect this, nice use of that old pic fucking brilliant stuff

Ik. I was always shite at Irish and gave up on it in primary and secondary. It's only now that I've found myself learning it and actually being able to speak it.

Congratulations to Jake Carter winner of dancing with the stars 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ9P-HAU5V8

School probably wouldn't have helped much anyway, they have a terrible approach to it but that has been said a thousand times over in these threads already.

youtu.be/qJeEuiwuJhg

Attached: 6fhgh.jpg (2081x1078, 99K)

I agree. Learning Irish like this:
words spelling in Irish, its translation in English, and then how it's pronounced.
only model that really works. also who ever the minister for education is on this sweet emerald isle is, he's fucking daft.
Pádraig pearse's ideas were amazing and ahead of his time, and yet the git won't even apply a system already made for him

I think it should be entirely conversational then you can sort the rest, if every school was an Gaelscoil and they tried their best to just get people speaking it before anything else it would do a lot for the language. The way it is now you just copy sentences that look like the corresponding question in the tests up until leaving cert where they finally think you just maybe should try speaking it and then expect lads to be fluent for 20 mins all of a sudden for 40% of the exam.

Beautiful weekend it was. Managed to get in some hill walking with the missus and some nice meals. Any craic for you lads?

I think before we get us all speaking Irish in public, we need to make the learning of Irish easier in school, then we can put that into effect.

btfo

Attached: anglo2.png (460x501, 374K)

Traitorous parties like Sinn Fein are registering migrants to vote in repeal the 8th. They will enter the hotel. Bring them into a room. Show them how to vote by marking the "Yes" box. Migrants will be bussed to polling stations or vote within the hotel.

The migrants don't speak English but will monkey see monkey do.

The import of economic migrants is a direct attack on our Democracy.

Source: unhcr.org/en-ie/news/latest/2004/4/40925f804/ireland-grants-refugees-asylum-seekers-right-vote.html

Attached: traitor.jpg (1000x750, 109K)

bump

Attached: 12-news-pl5116541gener.jpg (528x342, 23K)

some one please stop this and or report this to some one in the government. but it probably won't do anything, those cucks don't care about what's unfair and or unright as long as they can pass a policy that the majority of actual Irish don't want

Sinn Féin Ard-Fheis, April 1998 - Motion No. 26, which was passed unanimously, states: "Sinn Féin will work for the achievement of the optimum position of no restriction on immigration into Ireland." Motion No. 27 states: "Sinn Féin deplores all attempts to limit the numbers of political and economic refugees into the country."

christ I fucking hate them

Is it too late to register

yeah but wouldn't that also cover immigrants from western countries

Dia Duit.

Attached: 527eb98f152e036c8bc386e690b24fd7.jpg (300x394, 21K)

“The United Ireland I believe in, is one built on diversity. This means an equal society for every citizen - women and men, LGBT and straight, young and old, black and white, Orange and Green. The Orange State in the North is gone. Meanwhile, overbearing conservatism in the South is giving way to a pluralist society. A united Ireland should not be about grafting the North onto the South but about building a new Ireland." Sinn Féin MEP Matt Carthy, 24 March, 2018

Diá is Mhúre

Conas ata tu?

Attached: rVeXbsl.jpg (1260x900, 104K)

Attached: werwerwer.jpg (1356x862, 88K)

Dia is Muire duit, conas atá tú?

3 weeks before the election. They're flooding us right now and have been for a long time. This coming election is a test of our strength. Their agenda must be overridden by the majority Irish and the country needs to clean house after May. The least you can do is tell everyone to vote no as it's a life and death decision for the country. The more you can do the better. The time is coming!

Ta me go maith agus tuirseach.Tu fein?

Attached: DSC00250-copy-2.jpg (2352x3216, 1.13M)

But register as soon as possible and tell everyone what we are facing. This election goes far beyond the issue itself. It's people sitting at home and not acting. An overwhelming no would be a big fuck you to the EU & corrupt state and save many Irish lives in the process.

>commieposter will defend this

Cá ndeachaigh ceathrún den tír?

Ta bron orm. Nil a fhois agam.

Attached: 1521925175235.jpg (359x357, 12K)

Tá súil agam go dtiocfaidh tú air.

I was talking to family about it they said everyone at their church is definitely against and that there's people similar in most towns in the country. There was a good turnout at the abortion never march too. I wouldn't mind the salt from the yes campaign if they lost, would be like brexit and trump. Le cúnamh dé.

Le cúnamh Dé.

Are there any other good IRAkinos out there?

Attached: image.jpg (349x500, 63K)

I said this in a thread like last month, but on top of religious folk, and the general Pro-Life crowd, we've got girls in their early twenties who were teen mothers to think of within the voting demographic. I'm yet to meet one who's Pro-Choice.

Could be better honestly, tired myself as well

This time, I honestly think we will win.

Traitorous bastards

What sinks my soul and hopes for a no vote is walking around Dublin. Saw a guy with a badge with a crucifix with a struck through it and then say it's a trend. Then there's the countless "REPEAL" jumpers and a load of liberal queers

>Dublin
There's your problem, mo bhuaichaill. Dublin, Galway and Cork are full of shitlib students. They represent very little of the rest of the country's opinions. There's also a rise in nationalism among students. In Galway at least. And lads in the STEM fields and hard sciences tend to be resentful of feminism because of all the propaganda they have pushed at them about sexual harassment and white male privilege.
The repealers are vocal and vibrant, but they aren't the majority.

Fuck off Muhammed nobody wants you here.

Attached: 1511684662508.png (4000x3852, 206K)

Michael Collins. if that's what you mean.

Attached: MV5BZjE5NGFmMGYtNmU1MC00ZWQxLWIzMzEtZjgzZjljMWNmYjE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTYzNDI3MzQ@._V1_.jpg (507x755, 93K)

Bump

Attached: 1518943740625.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

I feel this.