Nazi pug video

This is actually the biggest news of 2018 and no one is realizing it yet.

There is a reason Reddit,Twitter, and every other social media platform is censoring it.

Attached: 47EB5D41-1860-4CE0-9351-AB54CCDD4DC6.jpg (750x942, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/histn/histn043.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?
You deserve to be in jail if you willingly live in a Muslim country.

Fuck the fuck off. You ignorant, ambivalent piece of shit. Like it or not, Britain is still a Western country. It's becoming Muslim because disenfranchised cucks like you LET IT HAPPEN. Show your fucking flag, you absolute coward.

You shit on things like this when it happens. You fuck the people who are making it happen. This judge deserves to hear the anger of the people. The coward internet police deserve to hear the anger of the people.

If you do nothing about it, you deserve to live in the next caliphate.

God.

You fucking waste of blood. Fucking neck yourself.

FUCK OFF KIKE

To any britbonganon reading this post...remember these well.

defending your children and families is not racism.

a shepherd's sling is cheap, easy to make, easy to learn, and is a remarkably effective projectile weapon.

a single (brit)bong can make several great shivs.

learn (((krav maga))); when disarmed, fighting unfairly can save your life. if your enemies do not fight fairly, neither should you.

preferring logic to emotion does NOT make you a bigot.

godspeed you glorious people.

Attached: 1505964494703.jpg (222x222, 15K)

>There is a reason Reddit,Twitter, and every other social media platform is censoring it.
What is that reason?

Attached: pug.jpg (720x960, 112K)

IT'S SCOTLAND YOU FUCKING CHILD

It drives normies insane because it's Black Mirror irl in their minds

bump

>2018
>Watching TV

Attached: ch120208.gif (900x284, 99K)

bump

>be leftist
>useful idiot
>have sub-100 IQ
>cover yourself in communist tattoos
>make a nazi joke
>offend kikes
>they send you to prison
Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Is Pewdiepie's video censored yet?

So you support hate speech laws?

Thanks for the words and the advice, m8.
Now I have some for you: read your history. Read British history. If you do, you will see that rebellion, civil war, kinslaying on a massive scale and violent upheaval is something the Brits do on a scale that is unparalelled by any other country on earth (your country formed from Brits doing this)
If you are good at seeing patterns you will see - on that great track of history - that we are just about due for another civil war.

This is why we were disarmed and this is why you are being disarmed.
It's a long read but I recommend the following link to all Americans. The history in this article is your present and your noguns future.

libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/histn/histn043.htm

Attached: civil war veteran.jpg (1024x807, 277K)

You teach your dog to high five but get jailed for leaving him hanging.

I know he has been putting in all kinds of Soviet shit lately to openly point out the bias. It is rather hilarious.

No, man-made laws are stupid. Just like self-appointed governments.

I was enjoying the irony that someone covered in communist tattoos, you know the average antifa soyboy type, got sent to prison for offending the creators of communism. Delicious irony.

Why aren't they arresting the pug?

Scottish here. It's red pilled a lot of lefties on my facebook.

I thought this kind of thing happened routinely in bongland?

Let's say the amount it has redpilled is "ten" (just for a round figure). The amount of them that remember this past next week's circus (whether it be XFactor or Expense Scandal) is "one".
One is better than nothing though.

Attached: 1503004717915.jpg (2000x1102, 3.82M)

Why would anyone in their right mind make such a silly breed of dog? They are ugly af and completely useless.

LOOK AT ALL THESE JEWS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE OF THEIR MISSTEP

They don't want peopel talking about this at all