BRO HERE

been here since pewdiepie put up his video .

question it seems like you guys are pretty dumb there are alot of trump supporters here .lmao do you guys really think a ny billionaire is on your side ?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (792x800, 52K)

yes he is, trump is a common man, a faithful christian and a real conservative, trump is the only person that can stop everything bad

How could he be on my side if he doesn't even know who I am?

No Trump serves the kikes, pleb.

Do you think he's on the SJWs side?

Attached: Nice bait kid.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>A Fucking leaf

?

so you guys actually support the idiot omg this place is full of retards

at least put some effort into your bait nigger

Attached: you must be joking.jpg (300x320, 25K)

by the amount of cartoons here I dont think I can take anything here seriously . just a bunch of deluded people good luck

Soul Eater is pretty good for a quick bit of fun throwaway animu. They managed to keep it light, fun, well-paced, and well-executed.

yeah i just watched his video, I expect there's gonna be a lot more people coming here now
you're gonna be a full blown raging nationalist within a year
but you should stay

Okay seeya nigger :)
I dunno man, I thought it was good years ago but when I went back to rewatch it last year I couldn't do it. Looking back on it I notice a lot of flaws that I didn't when I was younger.

I don't recognize you, user.
Are you sure you've been here as long as you say you have?

Attached: zxccxz.jpg (303x433, 12K)

Hillary was obviously the right choice? Are you faggots mad? You daft cunts.

Yeah, a lot of things lose the magic it seemed like they once had. I wouldn't be surprised to have the same reaction. But at the time it seemed to really hit the spot as quality quick entertainment for the target audience, well suited to be the product of whatever celebration or other the studio was having IIC.

>Obama leaf larp.

>this place is full of retards
Replies the leaf who is here.

I will say for sure that at the time I watched it originally it gave me a lot of enjoyment, and I mean really what more can you ask for.

Effort is a requirement to get a good bait.
sage'd

Attached: 11111.jpg (586x483, 28K)

Do you think George Soros is on your side?

Attached: Made me think.png (640x386, 400K)

Oh shit it's almost 4:20. I'm going to go smoke a bowl in remembrance of watching epic animes to feel feels back in the day.

Wish me luck.

Enjoy yourself mate

We need to solve the eternal leaf question

Fuck off nigger we are full

Post the webm

Attached: 1521158165298.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Is he okay?

Yeah. He just needed a band-aid.

He transcended into the memeverse.

Attached: 1521210155077.png (615x548, 19K)

Soul Eater was decent, not the best. What would you recommend that is political because this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

political anime? fuck if I know. I guess Akira, psycho pass (though I only ever watched one episode of it), Shiki (has an ebin 'who is the real monster' commentary going on), and Spice and Wolf (supreme pagan anime). Not really political except for the first two but they are vaguely more related to things that could be discussed on pol.

LOL

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 1489160004112.png (1700x1000, 67K)

shit bait 2bh

>cyberpunk tends to be political
What's the deal with that, anyway. Now that I think of it, there aren't many politically driven anime as there are western cartoons.
If we're talking anime with strong politics within the story, have you seen Desert Punk?

I have not, should I check it out?

POO here is right, you're a fucking newfag leaf, lurk more or gtfo

Time travel is real...

It's pretty good. Again, not the greatest but it is /comfy/ and can give you a good laugh. The plot and characters take a good turn.
Also don't use meme flags, it's bad for your health. :^)

I support whoever will make people like you the angriest
U MAD BRO? :^)

This. Donald Trump represents the billionaire in all of us. We can all do it. We just gotta work really hard and love ourselves.

Fair enough but I figure since I have the generic mutt flag I might as well meme it out.

>do you guys really think a ny billionaire is on your side ?

Yes, he single handily saved NYC from becoming the next Detroit.

Attached: 787887887789.jpg (1042x586, 101K)

Oh yeah, fair call. They're great for shitposting.
Also the (((dub))) for Desert Punk is actually pretty enjoyable from what I remember, so take that into consideration.

thanks aussiebro will do

then get the fuck out?

>I dont think I can take anything here seriously
You shouldn't. But that doesn't mean there isn't a hint of truth within the parody that is portrayed here.

Why is it always a fucking leaf? Is it the water or in the air

Attached: rainbow cat suicide anon pepe.png (736x527, 31K)

I swear to my mum's soup, if someone says again that newfriends coming to Sup Forums is a good thing because "we" will radicalise them, I'll track you down and fuck your shit up. It's like saying that sandnigger refugee immigration doesn't matter because they will assimilate to the country's culture. Fuck off, this board is bad as it is after the last two years influx of newfags and it's quality will continue do decline if this keeps happening.

>Both

It's too late little leaf. You will stay here now and become one of us. By the end of the year you will be worshipping Hitler as the lightning and the sun.

I've been here a while. Done neither. Will not. Mostly here for the end of the world, and laughing at faggots like OP

Begone LEAF. He stopped posting an hour ago lads, so stop bumping this shitty bait thread

Attached: LEAF blower.jpg (600x400, 170K)

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right.

Is that Warski?

>i am 12 and what is this

Hello fucking newfag lurk more and then post thanks in fucking advance.