Suggested operation : Thank the enemy

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see last point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

Attached: getinhere.png (414x450, 232K)

brilliant OP
10/10
Will do
Subscribed

Don't interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake

This has legs. Count me in.

We're not generals that have supreme command of our side.

We have to point out that they're making a mistake; normies will not recognize it necessarily.

Attached: Tumblr degenerates BTFO.gif (360x764, 1.33M)

>I AM a leftist myself.
Come up with something else. I will never say that sentence in my life.

Attached: 2018-03-01_231127.jpg (260x330, 7K)

>presented with an opportunity to redpill
>do your absolute best to seem like you dont know what your talking about
>continue stereotype that rightwingers are uneducated inbreds who dont have arguments
>mission accomplished
This isnt a shill trying to make polacks look more retarded at all.

I like this idea, OP. Bump

Attached: 1514612025792.png (1600x900, 2.32M)

This, that would be pathetic

I am not going to like posts that I do not like. I am not going to engage in some Jew tactic of manipulation and corrosion. My beliefs are strong enough to stand on their own merits and I can comfortably debate anyone about them.

This is the lefts tactics, lies & trickery. We should be out there being vocal about what we believe in, not acting petty towards what we don't.

>everything they say pushes people towards our cause and damages their own
>but we should chime in and demoralize them to stop them from doing it
OP is a fag

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

i've been doing this since forever

It's not integral to the plan though. Just a bonus if you needed a getout IRL or wanted to play divide and conquer.

This may help demoralizing the echo champers on the left but they may already be goners at this point. Worth a try definitely

>>everything they say pushes people towards our cause and damages their own
Except it doesn't. We're talking about normies here. Most people don't know what is going on. They just go along with what they think everybody else thinks.

You missed the point, but I don't blame you. >Bonglogic

I'd rather tell them to mind their own fucking business.

Attached: IMG_2574.jpg (480x640, 39K)

this isn't about your beliefs.
this is about conditioning normies.
don't be a faggot.

This

>I'd rather tell them to mind their own fucking business.
Good man. But like I said, that part is optional anyway (more for people in countries where being to the right of Stalin gets you arrested by the diversity police).

Attached: worried.png (238x212, 7K)

So it doesn't actually push the majority of them towards us and we're simply trying to sabotage what is on their end a legitimate strategy. OK

It'll wind up some people if nothing else. Will implement from hereon out.

If they think a 'normal person' is moving to the right, they'll move to the right. If they think a 'normal person' rejects an idea, they'll reject the idea.
Conformity is everything for normies. It is their bedrock. That's how the left keep getting ahead - they make their ideas seem 'normal' a bit at a time, while making anybody who pushes back seem 'abnormal'. The only reason they've had problems recently is because they did too much too soon.

>It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.
I suppose I could utter "OUR" in this sentence, but would probably use "the" instead.
I'm not very good at hiding my real views, I can hardly pretend to be a normie long enough to get away with it around strangers.

Good idea OP

Will do

Attached: 1521967890163.jpg (750x697, 92K)

I hear you. This addition simply ensures that the main plan has zero personal risk by default.

Attached: 1521731674641.png (600x338, 255K)

Bump

Good idea

bump

I get it. It's a good approach. There's no need to be obnoxious, rude and violent, like SJWs like to be.
Gentleness is a good thing.

Good idea. Bump. Thanking them can have some pretty funny results as well. (Pic related.)

Attached: 1EB5D202-70E2-4DB6-9E7B-339A9AF3AE0A.jpg (2081x3501, 716K)

bump

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 9.25.30 PM.png (594x710, 350K)

T. Shill

So many shills = good idea

Yep, that’s generally the rule of thumb around here.

great idea mate, I'm onboard!

Attached: got your back.jpg (960x949, 97K)

>autism - the picture

'Rude and obnoxious' is counterproductive when playing in their territory anyway. It gives them victim points and an excuse to kick people off of mainstream platforms.
It allows them to point at the 'transgressor' and say "look normies, he's the abnormal one." They've used this play for as long as I can remember.

Attached: I_4Vm35cxxruyaJbFHE44WMbUJE2pKvW0EECZliCfRA.jpg (1024x481, 78K)

bump, sound advice from the ladyboy

fan fucking tastic idea
i fuckin love it.

WTTTFFFFFFF is that shit