Behold the future Prime Minister of Britain

Afraid yet?

Attached: DZJ5bkdWA.jpg (1200x900, 302K)

>Indecisive and lethargic look of corpulence
>Jacket arm length is horrifically too long
>Surrounded by soyboys and and aposematic women
>Future Prime Minister of Britain

God save the Queen, because God knows you people surely won't.

Attached: Toad_3D_Land.png (220x249, 37K)

is he standing on like 14 phone books here? Benjamin is a manlet.

Normally I'd be dismissive too but who is he competing against over there? Corbyn? Theresa May?

Even some jagoff like Sargon could do this if he wills it hard enough.

His movement is growing, and it's filled with radicals, radicals ready to die for the fence.

Attached: DZJ5a0OXUA.jpg (1200x900, 305K)

>These are the faces of Liberalism

Attached: Incredulity.png (630x565, 261K)

DEATH BEFORE INDIVIDUALITY

they elect "white niggers" as PM?

>tfw the fire rises

Attached: Oswald_Mosley.jpg (483x656, 113K)

He's standing on 3 boxes

me in the crowd

Attached: mfw.jpg (185x284, 11K)

whatcha gonna do without food fat commie

got squashed like a bug by alt-righters in debate and they aren't even particularly good at debate.

Attached: 1517099616520.jpg (740x530, 50K)

You're beautiful. A true aryan

Attached: 1521951213933.jpg (537x768, 150K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>100% white males
>LIBERALISTISM ISN'T A RACIAL MOVEMENT WE'RE PRINCIPLED
Yeah, and the only people who care about principles are whites.

Attached: 1521561994805.jpg (1686x1264, 142K)

why are you so mad, abdul!

Behold peasants you are witnessing the rise of the SoyFather!

Although Britain would be such a nice place to live if he really was the prime minister.

They all look disgusting what the fuck

Because they should just become right wing instead of being diverted into liberalistism by a thick fat cunt.

this

APOLOGIZE TO THE STEPFATHER Sup Forums

Why cant we have someone who is in the least bit /fit/ for crying out loud. They are either pencil necks or neckbeards.
>Who is he competing against.
The only competition in terms of top leadership is commie anti-semite Corbyn, Weak and wobbly May and Possibly Mogg if he decides to go for the Tory top spot

Attached: BUF smart.jpg (750x574, 176K)

He looks like the fucking Heimbach of Britain

Attached: hitlerjak rally.png (680x680, 160K)

>tfw I'm going to get put in an Individualist death camp once he seizes power because I support Celtic and that's too collectivist for Prime Individual Sargon's Thousand Year Individualist Reich

Attached: 1517343070504.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Instead of him beating his wife he beats his step daughter

Attached: 1512419808177.gif (252x252, 912K)

I'd vote for him

Anyone actually read John Locke that he loves so much? Locke and his arguments wont work unless you are christian, he is as arrongant and retarded as Sargon, and he is just Hobbes with extra chromosome. Hobbes is actually pretty misunderstood philosopher and could actually be a good inspiration for NrX movement

The right wing needs to be criticized just as much as the left wing. And quite honestly the both extremes are just as against values are hold dear.

But does he fuck his mother in law?

And what values are those?

Attached: both-sides-1.jpg (800x357, 101K)

>over 5 BASED blacks
>MAGA hates
>kek flags
>low women count

good optics bro

Attached: Paul Jewseph Sargon.png (1270x954, 1.42M)

>we are literal nazis
Imagine being this reddit, I bet a 56% face made this

OMG WHY ARE AMERICANS INVOLVING THEMSELVES IN BRITISH AFFAIRS

LET US FORM OUR OWN SPOKESPEOPLE

kek

LMAOOOOO THIS

Equal rights, free speech especially being able to criticize your favorite candidate. Every topic should debatable.

Just to name 2

What about the right for my people to remain 100% of the population? Why would I care about equal rights when my people are being replaced by immigration?

Attached: 1521118646598.jpg (634x362, 23K)

B A S E D S A R G O N
A
S
E
D

S
A
R
G
O
N

Attached: 1520367818843.jpg (1024x416, 140K)

>pic

Attached: gimme.jpg (778x512, 30K)

Honestly he would be an improvement over what those guys have now.

is she queen of Sup Forums

I don't know who that is. Is he ultra left wing? Does that make him the Jolly Green Giant?

Seconded

It was funny how le new hitler simply walked away after being punched in the face, a real man would hunt that antifa fag through hell to beat him up, he's such a bitch

How can anyone follow a man who cannot even purchase for himself a coat that does not fit properly?

I really hate the blazer + graphic tee combo, reeks of manchild

Attached: A89E5212-1F93-42A3-B66D-D024CDDD5DDA.jpg (250x229, 15K)

Seriously, what the fuck is up with his jacket? How can yyou expect a man to lead a country if he can't even buy the right sized clothes?

>a literal cuck
>chad

BUILD THE FENCE

Was this the Meecham thing?
Looks are deceiving, fairly sure a few of ours went along.
Sargon and co. are delusional if they think that 'liberalistism' is doing anything except clearing ground in front of us while we push up the rear like a bunch of gay bum rapers.

>die for the fence

Attached: 9A2CD703-8419-48DA-BEB5-DE85B180EC1E.png (231x218, 10K)

Does the UK even have a rule in the books to stop all immigration into your country. Becuase that issue seems to be more if a lawis in place an if the government is too weak to act on it. Just my opinion.

Personally I think we're bringing too many immigrants into canada. Again we do have tough rules to get in. Much tougher than when my grand parents arrived here.

I'm not asking you if we should be tougher on immigration. I'm asking if you think Canada and Britain should have the right to remain 100% white.

Attached: DX1ysiWX0AAkHy5.jpg (960x720, 103K)

>standing on a soap box surrounded by dozens of retards who think he's smart
I really hate that pretentious faggot but good for him. It's rare somebody as aggressively ignorant as him experiences such a thing.

>almost entirely white men
are whites the only people interested in classical liberalism or something?

Whats going on in that picture? Why are they holding signs with buf symbol?

No. It can't deny citizenship to someone who wants it or deserves it. It can make the rules tougher if it likes.

>that pic

lmao someone should do the 6' 5'11" meme with it

Ok, so the question goes back to why should I care about everyone having equal rights when my people don't have a right to continue existing as 100% of the population?

Attached: 1520218518184.jpg (600x900, 75K)

Some shit about an abortion rally, apparently someone handed out aload of signs with the flash and circle on, fucking great banter if it's true.

Attached: Happy Beady.jpg (313x313, 15K)

>Yeah, and the only people who care about principles are whites.

this but unironically

Radical centrist party?

You have the right to not marry anyone. Okay son?

Looks smaller than the group circled, and I doubt that the person speaking there has almost 800,000 subscribers

Attached: sargoynites.png (1200x900, 2.38M)

I would give everything I have to watch him crash Britain straight into the ground.

>Kekistan flag
>Maga hat
>Helmet from afghan
>Sargons collar half up half down

What. A. Fucking. State.

Top kek

>His movement is growing

What movement is that exactly?
>look how cool I am lads by saying naughty things that annoy social justice warriors
Helps Britain because......

It's irrelevant if my people are being wiped out who I marry. In the same way equal rights are irrelevant if my people are being attacked by immigration.

Why should I care about everyone having equal rights to marry who they choose when my people don't have a right to continue existing as 100% of the population?

Attached: 1519734802632.jpg (2042x1540, 642K)

Who is talking over there?

I would vote for him desu. He should start a political party like the Five Star Movement in Italy.

Our system is outdated and rotten to the core, might as well have a comedian as Prime Minister to shake things up. Fuck politics as usual.

Attached: The Comedian.jpg (2000x1339, 846K)

>towers over everyone

Ultimate Chad, his test levels are OFF THE CHARTS. How the fuck can a manlet seriously even compete? JUST get fucking rekt manlets who haven't even read Locke.

Fuck I didn't notice the jacket it's horrid

Don't know, got a bigger crowd than Sargoy

>Behold the future Prime Minister of Britain

UKIP demonstrated it is impossible to amass random votes across the UK and expect to get political representation. You have to win village by village.

>Sargon gives a speech
>low IQ hangers on around him constantly interjecting like their words have any value
God, it's insufferable

tbf he could be like a Trump candidate, not a traditional candidate, some what large personal following, something new/ different.

I wold vote for him since atm its civ nats (UKIP) crypto commies (Cons) and commies (Labour)

Notice how americans only pay attention to appearances. That's why theirs is the stupidest country in the world.

But you see fellow bong, they are INDI-VIDUALS.

Being individual together

*Blocks your path*
Stand aside SarBoy of whatever, I'm here to put this nation back together brick by brick.

Attached: peter-hitchens.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Then okay give up. Don't try. It's your nation. These are your principles that you don't want to argue or fight for. I'm saying I should be able to openly debate you in public. You are the guys who want to quash arguments and debate.

Britain doesn't even have a future you cunt.

>wearing a suit jacket with a graphic tee

Attached: dylann_sees_a_black.gif (319x293, 1.96M)

sargon manages to actually look white though

But Richaahd...you don't undahstand!

exactly
I was big on operation eliminate the soyfather but I've had a change of heart and whilst I will not support his retarded liberalistism I will support the soyfather because his enemies are my enemies and he actually handled the bonfire of the sceptics pretty well

Attached: uyfjhk.png (980x742, 325K)

I will destroy your arguments and ability to debate because you are arguing for the destruction of my people. That is my primary concern.

If you say my people are fine the evidence is against you on that one. The evidence suggests my people are being displaced by immigration.

The one way you could guarantee that won't happen is if you granted my people the right to remain 100% of the population. But you REFUSE to do that because you hate whites. You are simply anti-white.

Attached: 22992.jpg (750x1082, 220K)

>The right wing needs to be criticized just as much as the left wing

Most of the medias do that, no need for redundant arguments.

ohnonononono

Attached: 1965346576.png (473x474, 186K)

>Beaners calling anyone stupid

i don't know, we just don't know...

hahahaha

Attached: 1486934258447.jpg (602x533, 134K)

Sargon basically wants the 90's to come back, I wish we could go back to that time, I just think its too far gone.

No one gave a fuck about racial politics, tv wasnt jerking off over gender / homosex / race 24/7

hahahahaha

Attached: e003ecf45e77263ab14fa30772af7f76fbe16c7177f706f35fbccc6b885d4856.png (1195x692, 253K)

Is this real?

There is no way this could ever come back to haunt him, r-right goys?

Attached: 1510256109211.jpg (301x310, 9K)