Gun Control works

My country, Mexico, has the strictest gun laws in the New World. It also has the highest murder rate, in the OECD, and in North America, by far. Among the world's highest tbqh Vam.

Meanwhile, the united states where it's easy to buy guns have among the lowest homicide rates in the world. (especially the big gun states like Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine etc)

It's pretty simple. Gun control works. If you like to see pic related in your country, every day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Attached: Adopt Gun Control Like we did america.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/77-yr-old-mexican-farmer-kills-4-drug-cartel-membe-27514141/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gun control is about quelling the beta uprising. they don't care if niggers and spics shoot eachother

>strictest
For real? I haven't looked into it in a while but last I checked it's not terribly difficult to legally get guns that are lesser than what the military uses or something along those lines.

Guns are banned, and/or 'heavily restricted' in Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela and other gun-control Utopias. The results?

>A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attached: Safe Mexico Morning.jpg (1600x1103, 303K)

Yea the problem are not legal guns but illegal guns

But you have to ask yourself where does illegal weapons come from? They come from shops in the boarder

Im not against civilians having weapons, but againts shops selling weapons to narcos so easily

>They come from shops in the boarder

You talking about your side of the border, or our side of the border amigo?

I thought that our federal agencies ship, or allow the weapons to be sent to your drug cartels, that's what our former attorney General Eric Holder told me they did.

Prro, los narcos tienen mas dinero que algunas naciones pequeñas, los putos colombianos contruian sus propios submarinos, unas cuantas restricciones más duras en EEUU no van a lograr nada, seguiran consiguiendo sus armas.

Correct. It's hard as fuck to get a legal gun as a civie here. And if you do you're restricted to UP TO .380 fucking shit. Forget carrying, though, concealed or otherwise. At best you get to keep the gun inside your house and that's it.

There is a lesson to be learnt here
>guns don't kill people
>mexicans kill people

Yea that too, but a lot of guns are just brought in boarder gun shops too, with federal helps of curse

Se que no pero tambien es parte de culpa de ellos, no solo somos nosotros, el narco es un problema bi-nacional

show flag faggot, not that your attempt is wrong but not showing flag says you are a faggot faggot
and yes, gun control in mexico works in the sense that only cops and criminals have guns

Attached: Mexico Violence.jpg (494x329, 36K)

Dios mio los numeros PUTO!!

Seriously, I appreciate the international input cabrones.

>When you can learn more on one Sup Forums thread than all the mainstream medial lies of a lifetime.

Attached: 1522003358195.jpg (968x719, 227K)

Mexico is a shithole without an effective police force.

It Doesn't mean that every prycho should be able to buy a military style gun to shoot up his old school because he's butthurt.

Attached: 1517616627543.png (908x457, 564K)

>prycho
psycho

Since when had any of them been using military-style guns?

They're not using shotguns or hunting rifles faggot, and you know exactly why.

Don't try to twist my words you little dishonest bitch.

One look at the state of that nation and you can clearly fucking see the psychos already have guns.

WTF bro seriuosly? Some of these images from your country are just so horrible I cannot even imagine a scene like that. Then you have our "school massacres" here in EEUU, and there is fucking zero photos ever shown.

Photos from Mexico prove that shit is real there in your country, here the US "school massacres" are bullshit stage shows by the same US federal agencies shipping rifles to your drug cartels (all liars all of them)

Attached: Gun Control Working per usual in Mexico.jpg (1600x1097, 470K)

that's kinda sad tbH. I've got a brazillian made double barrel that is quite beautiful

The AR-15 is a civilizian-style rifle that the military decided would make a good basis for modification into something suitable for use in the military.

I don't think you know what gun control means.

What's more that media won't tell you: we had a referendum on disarmament. I don't recall the exact numbers, but about 70% of Brazilians wanted to KEEP their right to own weapons. The government absolutely ignored the referendum and banned most lanes of access to guns. My father chose not to give in his guns, but he's keeping them illegally. More absurd still in that he's former police and can't bear arms. Brazilian democracy is an absolute farce.

Attached: 1349635973942.jpg (722x349, 63K)

Come and take my guns soyboy.

Attached: Come and Take it.jpg (627x368, 37K)

This is true

but you have to understand people have right to defend themselves when police is not there

Some time ago a movement called "las autodefensas" chased off narcos out of they region, but was soon shut down by the corrupt government, also an old ranchero defended what was his when no one wanted to help him

gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/77-yr-old-mexican-farmer-kills-4-drug-cartel-membe-27514141/

Its the only link in english that i found, give it a read

Why do the cartels have to kill so many ? I understand as a criminal sometimes it's necessary. But if you are having to constantly murder 20% of your staff every month, there may be something wrong with your business plan. So messy, so much police attention, so much evidence splashed everywhere.

You're not from Mexico faggot

I pay taxes to keep society safe and keep guns away from psychos.

Protip: In Switzerland we have free access to guns but not bullets so your meme is a lie

Notice the demographics of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.

Sorry it has to be that way amigo. And thanks for the international info. Like I say, we can learn ten times more about the world here on Sup Forums than all the lies in our media and ((((education)))) here.

Attached: 1521996101823.jpg (689x601, 111K)

well, how do you expect to have an open flow of information when your government agencies own the mainstream media and are taking a chokehold on the internet... just a reminder that your former president is fucking guilty of arming the cartels bob

Attached: fast-furious-obama-first-scandal.jpg (788x460, 61K)

>the same US federal agencies shipping rifles to your drug cartels (all liars all of them)
No no no!
How dare you say anything agaisnt the never corrupt, all perfect, white country that is america?
It must be the shitskins fault!

Attached: 1521237951985.png (399x382, 148K)

Neither are you pendejo.

Attached: 1521404464933.png (1126x337, 695K)

>but you have to understand people have right to defend themselves when police is not there
Of course, but it's a lot like the right to drive a car. There are rules. Get a license and a registration and don't break rules too much.

It means that when leftists control guns, the homicide rates and violence skyrockets.

Well as i see it, there are a lot of poor people that honestly doent have a single little shot at being rich, a lot of ambition in each henchmen, so cuting them down is necessary in a degree, they look at them as more expendable than cocacola bottles

Its hard and horrible, but true, a real friend of mine was dealing drugs and was shot down outside of his house here on tijuana, just for steping in the wrong neighbor a wile back, and i miss him

>I am a flaming faggot.

Is your name "David Hogg?"

Attached: 1521997939433.jpg (640x854, 65K)

>Switzerland
>We

I don't think so Jamarcus.

Attached: 1522002542441.jpg (580x386, 74K)

ESPECIALLY this applies to military style weapons which are designed to shoot quickly and indefinitely.

>Get a license and a registration and don't break rules too much.
you must be retarded, do you think that guns are bought at the dollar store, fuck you need background check, waiting period and more, wtf, im a mexican and i know more about your gun laws, fucking retarded shills, your boss should look for intelligent people to make their points across

At least I'm not a certified schizophrenic and imbecile like you who knows he can't qualify under civilized rules.

>I pay taxes to keep society safe and keep guns away from psychos.
>Gadsden flag
Pure Leddit cancer

Attached: 3437828374.jpg (259x194, 10K)

To be fair, Obama and Holder aren't white, and neither are all the Jews.

>spics killing each other en masse
>somehow relevant to legal gun owners in the state

fuck off beaner

I understand the need of regulation of to who the weapons are sold to

But with a corrupt goberment like we have, why would them decide who has a gun and who doesnt?

Its a much more complex problem than to simply trow laws at it

But in a free country it should be as free as owning a car

>just a reminder that your former president is fucking guilty of arming the cartels bob

Everybody knows that Holder and Obongo were sending guns to your drug cartels Manuel. Just the same way Obongo and Drumph are sending weapons to Israel and ISIS and other shits. Some things never change.

Lol it was not whites sending guns down to your narco gangs Enrique Iglesias, it was Niggers called "Obongo" and "Eric the cuck Holder"

Attached: 1521406333997.png (565x955, 668K)

are Mexico and Central America usually considered more violent than South America?

you should be happy then, since military guns are already illegal and we can only have civilian guns in the US. you should be gloating not sobbing, why the tears faggot boy?

We are not faggots, and we do not grovel before you or seek your approval. Make us happy and kill yourself.

Attached: Safe in Military hands.jpg (411x244, 11K)

>it was just a nigger, bro
Obama was a horrible president but tbf sending arms to cartels didn't start with him

>do you think that guns are bought at the dollar store
You don't know anything you Mexican moron.
It's enough to read dishonest propaganda from Americans. Just fuck off.

Central America is the worst, then (Mexico, Brazil combined) then the rest of Latin America which is safer. Venezuela probably the worst of all though. Total gun-control Utopia.
lol fair comment.

Central America and Northern South America is no man's land.

yes, remember that the hyenas closer to the source of food are ones that defend it from outsiders, south america is the maker, mexico and central america is the corridor, the ultimate prize is getting your drugs to the united states

>But with a corrupt goberment like we have, why would them decide who has a gun and who doesnt?
I think I started this thread specifically stating that Mexico is a shithole.
It would still be better for you than nothing.

bullshit. they can buy ammo online swissanon posted a screenshot of him doing so.

You fucking retard he is Mexican. He obviuosly knows more about Mexico than all of us combined.

>The fucking brilliance of a Libtard.
>Tells a Mexican he doesn't know anything about Mexico

Attached: Swamp Creature.jpg (624x476, 52K)

knives work too

Attached: 1507300231640.gif (500x375, 1.13M)

But you're dumb as fuck and full of shit. Why are you not turning our gun against yourself?

shhhhhh! mas shooting in the hood every weekend. Not from white cops.

Attached: snooped.jpg (750x744, 299K)

ok, thx for the info. Looks like El Salvador has the world highest recorded homicide rate.

Don't forget Brasil, with 60,000 thousand murders per year

What is this image from, OP? Mexico is scary...

Attached: 1458939287502.gif (600x366, 822K)

> He obviuosly knows more about Mexico
But he was talking about the USA.
Why do you even come here if you're so stupid?

1. Take a deep breath
2. Take an English Grammar class
3. Come back and provide us with more correct and understandable liberal tears in future

Attached: Liberal Tears Graphic.jpg (480x480, 46K)

But now those people and their body parts no longer have to live in fear. This is what all those students and parent want. To no longer live. In fear.

This. I wish we had conceal carry permits and better stand your ground laws.

It's fucking tiresome how criminals still have weapons and you can't do jack shit to defend yourself, because the police is worthless and outgunned as well.

Attached: 1520297169439.jpg (886x1200, 293K)

Yeah and choice countries like Chile, Uruguay and couple others are arguably even safer than the US. (not close to NZ lol, safe country) Besides the king punchers. You fucking dangerous lot of wankers down under.

Absolutely bro. I'm sorry your beautifl country is so dangerous

Yes, gun control.
In other words, only criminals are armed.

Attached: Guncontrol.jpg (268x1000, 342K)

Mexicos government is corrupt but also is u.s. gov., you just have to look at how they deal with guns here

Its not the citizen fault, but governments inneficiensy to stick to their own rules

More laws wont change nothing, a clearer and more efficient illegal gun control would be better than just keepeing folk like you and i from deffending ourself

Just because islamist do run overs with used cars doesnt mean more laws to keep the regular citizents from buying agency cars

Fuck me these comments.

How come IRL you liberal pansies are never so tough-talking??

Attached: Liberal+tears+taste+so+good.jpg (734x780, 101K)

Brazilbro would know better than myself, but my brief experience in Brazil made it look not entirely unlike the US in that a lot of it geographically is relatively friendly and safe (although they do take their fences and security seriously), but it's full of shitholes and crime centers that skew the stats.

>HUUURRRR DURRR But those guns come from across the border!!

Oh yeah, these look like run of the mill Texas gunshop firearms. Money can buy the cartels submarines, guns are not problem.

Attached: Guncontrol2.jpg (347x2464, 305K)

>My country
>Your country

Attached: 1483598522125.jpg (690x334, 30K)

It's not just a liberal cause. Hundreds of country music fans have been shot. Muslims on terror watch list can still buy guns.
Something needs to be done.

Do you want a medal for spotting a typo, moron?

Sorry bro, sorry about the situation ,and thanks for the report from south of the border.

If I was in charge, I would march all of our Liberals to your country (so you could rape and kill them) then I would trade them for all the redpilled bros like you to come here.

checked lolol

Not that I'd know, but 5" avg in the US? I doubt that.

That's just another day in gun-control Paradise bro, and the Liberals want to enact the exact same gun-bans and restrictions, here.

Attached: ViolenciaMexico02.jpg (720x480, 49K)

Maybe because I'm not a liberal.

I saw a video ages ago of some dude riding around a sao paulo favela and shooting people dead, then stealing their valuables. Prob killed 5 people in 5 minutes. Most cold blooded, businesslike murder I've seen. Was bad shit

>Besides the king punchers.

kek, yeah, its best to avoid south Auckland, thats where all the king hitting island niggers hang out.

plains indians, dipping down into mexico used to be the worst long ago. Then, post-civil war, American anglos set about converting them into upstanding christians (internment camps & resettlements) to quell the their violent tendencies. All the civilized indian nations were on the east coast. The west coast were the barbarians not fit for civilization. Ofc, whites screwed over the civilized tribes as well in the process.

Someone a small dick.

So you stay up nights worrying about country music fans do you?

(I should have to pay for these liberal tears lol, so fresh and new!)

Attached: pelosiNOREGRETS!.jpg (399x328, 27K)

Me too, but shitposting's a sport. I can also confirm the average Mexican has a miniature wiener

t. medfag

>I would march all of our Liberals to your country
Pls no, because we already have a rising libshit population in every major city. I just want to own a gun I can legally use to blast some gangbanger's face off in the street if he's a threat to me or some other law-abiding citizen.

I want to make my country better.

The beaners are arguing in your favor, shit-for-brains

>gadsden

Your country is third world, and it probably makes sense for a citizen to need an ak-47 to fight off the drug dealer scum, first world countries don't need anything besides handguns.

>Diagnosed with cancer
>Decide we need gun control
>Die anyways

>Diagnosed with cancer
>Decided we don't need gun control
>Die anyways

It's almost as if there are other factors at work here...

y-you wouldn't see them hard tho
r-right?

Last time I let a doc see my ding dong it was shrunk down to about the size of the last joint on my thumb.

Attached: 1519356029574.jpg (500x543, 91K)

thanks for that read. real men like that should be honored and remembered. a true machin till the end

Hope it doesn't happen to people you know, moron.

>I want to make my country better.

Good luck bro. I have been to Mexico and I can confirm its an awesome place (I would be too scared to go there now tbqhn though_)

No, your people are just monsters

where did you learn such good english, I thought most mexicans can't really speak it.

lolwut? Fluency in English is yuge in most every modern part of the world, and Mexico is in fact modern in spite of its problem areas and large rural expanses.

except ITS A FUCKING LIE that we have a lot of murders
yes some people are killed, but most of the time its part of a business contract. its how you pay debts, and its consensual

Attached: 2425c177279fd481d1006870ed4cf632.jpg (236x177, 10K)

Everyone who goes to a decent private school learns English well enough to hold a fluid conversation.

I also studied 4 years in the US, legally, mind you.

im a manlet but im above average, this cant be right americans average have to be greater than 5 and a half

Don't worry about me, just stay away from my guns. And those poor idiots in Las Vegas should have known better than to disarm themeslves and voluntarily be searched, and enter a gun-free zone (very dangerous places to be)

Buy some guns yourself and join our side.

Attached: Bills-Of-Rights.jpg (605x403, 60K)

Vete a la verga no tengo el chile shiquito ;c

>criminals killing criminals is bad, especially spic criminals

The problem is solving itself, Pedro Gonzalez

Attached: 1521135206142.png (228x221, 7K)