France explain yourself

huffingtonpost.fr/2018/03/24/a-carcassonne-des-journalistes-agresses-dans-la-cite-ozanam-ou-vivait-radouane-lakdim_a_23394342/
>In Carcassonne, journalists were attacked in the Ozanam city where Radouane Lakdim lived
"go away, go away, I'm going to beat you".
>CARCASSONNE - They are clearly not welcome. Several teams of journalists were assaulted in Carcassonne, in the Ozanam city where the terrorist Radouane Lakdim lived, this Saturday, March 24. The reporters were on hand to find out more about the author of the attacks in Trèbes and Carcassonne which killed three people and wounded 15 on March 23.
>The situation quickly slipped on their arrival on the spot, as reported several media. In this report of France 3 Occitanie, spotted by Franceinfo we can see for example two journalists being abused by young people of the district. "go away, go away, I'm going to beat you" threatens one of them.
>Another journalist, Le Monde, reports on Twitter altercations with young people. "You're a journalist, get out of here or I'll break your legs".
>same for journalists from BFMTV and those of a Swiss-Italian channel, according to France Info. They quote a journalist from France 3, Marc Dana: "they began to jostle us and take our cameras feet by throwing them on us". This before returning to the charge and blame the journalists of the TV channel, to hit them. Then, when the reporters turned back, the attackers chased them by car. According to Marc Dana, the goal was mainly to make them leave the city.

Attached: Meanwhile_164a46_1108117.jpg (500x375, 18K)

>The city "under siege". Police masked and heavily armed, armored vehicle: on March 23, the police raided in mass search the small city Ozanam where Radouane Lakdim resided. Close to the barracks next to which he had sunk and fired Friday morning on CRS jogging, Ladkim lived in one of the three small buildings located in the center of this city. At home, the police found a will referring to the IS.
>Contacted by phone, one of his relatives confirmed just after being well with his family before hanging up. The police system deployed on the spot was impressive: heavily armed police and hooded blocking access, unmarked trucks, CRS, armored vehicle RAID, under the dumbfounded look of the inhabitants out on their stoop or on their balconies. "We are under siege," said a woman on the phone to one of her relatives.
>Ozanam, "now it's dodgy". Small traffic, cars burned, omerta - all the inhabitants questioned by the AFP refused to communicate their names-: Ozanam is a reputed sensitive district of Carcassonne inhabited by a few hundred inhabitants. Far from the size of a suburban city of great metropolis. "It's been a while that we alerted the public authorities, there is trafficking, there are guns that must circulate, we hear gunshots," said a retired. "It's a minority that rots the neighborhood, they took power. Before, there was live but now it's dodgy," she said. "I arrived here at the age of 14, it was going very well but now, as soon as I can, I will make sure that my mother goes to live elsewhere, they burned two cars that belonged to her", confirms a man of about forty years.

>Cité Ozanam, in Carcassonne. Two young men in the car are watching. One stops at my height, while I walk: "You're a journalist, get out of here or I'll break your legs". And he opens the door ... hateful look. Impossible to stay there

why don't the french police enter in these shitskins neighborhoods and do a little bit of cleaning?

Attached: france 2018.png (640x470, 60K)

bump

bumperino

french people are faggots lmao

we are literally conquering their country one city at a time

We don't want jews's slaves in our cities. Simple as that.

>We don't want jews's slaves in our cities. Simple as that.

You mean OUR cities sale babtou

Attached: 1520900845499.jpg (960x643, 75K)

they are no longer your cities lol, the police should purge those fucking sandniggers

Return back to the land of your ancestors, or we will throw you into an oven.

>Implying i'm wh*te

Attached: multi.png (686x386, 477K)

Daily reminder italy had the best piston fighter of ww2, bavaro subhuman.

Attached: g55 sottoserie 3.jpg (813x426, 53K)

the police coluldn't do anything against us, we are lions and they are french faggots, we are going to conquer france inshallah

Fuck journalists.
Well, this hopefully might redpill some of them at least...

>french flag
>it's a muslim

Every time

Attached: 1401227239880.jpg (311x308, 33K)

Read this thread, your country is under attack and your countrymen pretend that nothing is happening...

Redouane was a jewish slave dumbfuck. He got naturalized in 2015 after being repertoried as a "terrorist threat" in 2014. Your guys are supported by jews. You're here just because our (((government))) permits it. You talk a lot about conquering, but can't even conquer Jerusalem

Prove that Allah does not want all sandmonkeys to die a horrible death.
PROTIP: You can't!

huehuehue

if you are beur you are still too wh*te, in the future only real BLACKS like me will be allowed to stay in the country.

k

Attached: 1518644009761.png (1280x860, 227K)

a nigger and a sandnigger, FRANCE RIP

Nope, dark skinned tachelhit.

Aw dude, that is pathetic tho.

cringey bait

Algerian proudly showing his country was already the bitch of someone 1400 years ago

>carcassonne
>under siege by muslims
What fucking year is this?