The left gets "assault weapons" banned again

>the left gets "assault weapons" banned again
>school shooters realize how effective buckshot is at close quarters

I hate the left. Their solutions are shit and their activism is spastic as fuck. Like 9 different march causes since Trump and not a single one has done shit

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F618vo9Fos
range365.com/four-new-box-magazine-fed-shotguns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anarchist_Cookbook
youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw
youtube.com/watch?v=5uW1s3XbXL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>magnetic buckshot
But why

>Like 9 different march causes since Trump and not a single one has done shit
Maybe they just like taking walks and attention whoring..

If you ever come across one of these shithead teenagers paralyzed by the fear of gun violence at school, ask them if they are afraid of lightning every time they go out, because their odds are better of getting struck by lightning than being a victim of a school shooting

It's from a bunch of videos where they just fuck with experimental loads.

The bucky balls do weird shit.

How do they work???

shooter cant use a semi auto AR so he manufactures a pipe with a nail inside to chamber one round push in the nail to shoot up his school

To kill robots.

I'm suprised more don't use explosives. Everything you need is at Walmart and there is no id required to buy potassium chloride

Well they cost Soros a lot of cash

so it can shatter when you pull the trigger and become a bunch of useless dust.
nobody said it was a smart idea

Attached: magnets_c.jpg (800x450, 43K)

When they enter the body they attract to each other causing further damage to the victim child. Just more reason that all guns need to banned, you can protect yourself fine with a crossbow. Man up.

how many cartridges can an assault rifle hold and how many shells can a shotgun hold?

also, how quick is the fire rate and reload speed of a assault rifle compared with a shotgun?

Nobody has a military grade assault rifle, as those have been illegal to manufacture for sale to civilians since 1986. A shotgun will fire multiple projectiles at once, and over a wide area. You can easily hit multiple targets with a single shot.

>You can easily hit multiple targets with a single shot.
sure, but wouldn't you agree that those pellets are far less lethal than, say, a 5.56 bullet?

"be man enough to give up the weapon which gives you the greatest operational advantage"
This argument is garbage. Pure soyim.

>implying you're only going to be hit by one

Only Ken Wheeler knows how magnets work.

Attached: Kenspentagram.jpg (720x914, 633K)

Are the magnet buckshots tested?

At a first glimpse it seems unstable.

I'm thinking. If they separates and reattracts at high speed they would just shatter Wich would make them unusable.

>I'm such a soyed-out faggot that I need a gun to protect my collection of dragon dildos

Those kinds of magnets would absolutely shatter, wouldnt be much different than loading sand in there I bet.

>
>>You can easily hit multiple targets with a single shot.
>sure, but wouldn't you agree that those pellets are far less lethal than, say, a 5.56 bullet?
Will it matter that much at 25 yards?

I'm surprised nobody's ever just chainlocked some doors to a school auditorium and burned the building down. It seems like the easiest, cheapest approach in the world.

>I will use the least effective method of self defense available to prove that I'm a good liberal and guns are racist

They are much more dangerous at close range than a 5.56 bullet.

O gee bump stocks are banned, what shall the gun nuts ever do?
youtube.com/watch?v=_F618vo9Fos

Attached: new2 013.jpg (267x212, 19K)

Then, just ban assault buckshot. Only the military need two shots guns anyway.

yes, if were considering rate of fire

a shotgun is no doubt easier to hit with, but i highly doubt that this whole "hitting multiple target"-theory holds considering how the targets wont line up and that the spread of the pellets increases from the center, meaning that the main target will take most of the hits.

a whole shell yes, but not a single pellet.

Hmm would a criminal care about gun laws ?

Yeah no idiot, they could ban the guns people would still kill people

Picking out pellets is harder then a single bullet

Attached: 1520479828109.jpg (1080x1920, 156K)

maybe but a bullet contains far more energy than a pellet, so the bullet will have greater damaging effect

That's not really buckshot it's birdshot I think (?Americans).
And presumably the idea is to keep the spread tighter.

You know you can get different chokes which adjust the spread of the pellets?

It's like the left is trying to talk about something they dont know about

Attached: Lawrence-courtesy-twitter.com_-452x513.png (452x513, 184K)

wtf is this supposed to be/prove?

I hate the media and want to make them eat inedible items like mics, wigs, makeup, lies on sheets of paper and tele promoters, so badly.

Yes, but you can't increase the spread and retain the same lethal effect.

>Loading sand
You say this kinda shit but I watched a video where they loaded glass slugs and it absolutely fucking ruined the dummy

>die to a butthole bullet
insult to injury

Well done britbong. Complimentary gun and slave for this man boys!

Do they teach physics in the EU? A slug has an immense amount of mass. 00 buck has 8-9 pellets the weight of 556. They go slower, but aim center mass between 25-50 yards, most will hit. I'll take a bullet from an AR over a 12 gauge any day.

magnets for shot is very humane. can be fished out for recycle with coat hanger

Shotguns reload faster, can be fractionally reloaded (ie you reload when the gun still can fire, unlike an AR where you drop the mag and are vulnerable for most reloads)

A standard cap shot gun, MANUAL ACTION, loaded with 00 buckshot, can shoot 81 projectiles in under 5 seconds with ease.

Its so that it can autoseek little innocent children

In before some Eurocuck says those 81 projectiles are basically Nerf darts

You don’t get much spread from buckshot even with short barrel. That’s kinda if the point.

Yes shotguns are very effective at short to medium range making them perfect for use indoors for home defense.

Auditoriums have multiple points of egress, fire sprinkles depending on code, and a few fire extinguishers at hand. Also there large size and general construction would work against you... Not that I’ve thought much about it.

Because the real goal isn't saving lives, it isn't reducing crime, and it isn't protecting children.

The goal is to remove the populace's ability to stand against a tyrannical government. That's why they target automatic weapons and rifles but mostly ignore handguns and shotguns.

oh yes a slug definitely has far higher energy than a 5.56. But with a slug, the whole "hitting multiple targets"-arguments goes out the window, unless there's someone directly behind the target that is.

It's also overkill. A 5.56 is enough to kill a person, and a shotgun has both lower ammo capacity, rate of fire, and reload speed than that of an assault rifle.

it's faster to load shells into a shotgun than to switch mag on an AR?

It relies on the notion of honor. You don't bring a gun to a fist fight.
However, that argument doesn't apply here at all, because a situation where you might need a gun isn't an agreed upon and regulated fight.

Oh my fucking god

I bet that thing could turn you into ground beef

Hardly, it's just as shit as RIP rounds.

>it's faster to load shells into a shotgun than to switch mag on an AR?
Yeah. You can reload while you pump and there's a much lower jamming chance. If you get good at it you can shoot continually.

Depends, it's about the same, volume of fire is unwatchable though.

>prove
hahahahaha
Google "incommensurable" and "Theoria Apophasis" on youtube (his magnetism/light videos). Read "Allegory of the Cave" by Plato while you're at it.

>If you get good at it you can shoot continually
While maintaining the same firerate as an AR? Also, how is the whole process of manually loading the shotgun for each shot going to affect your situational awareness? Where would you keep the extra shells, attached to the shotgun? A harness? In your pockets? Regardless of where they are, a fairly complex mechanical motion will have to be done every time the shotgun is loaded. You talk about shooting continually, but there's no way in hell that you can maintain the same firerate as an AR.

My Ithaca auto fires "slam fires" and holds 8 rounds.

Attached: IMG_4721.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

the time it takes to acquire targets using an AR is longer, especially at short distances, given a shotgun loaded with shot does not need to be as accurately aimed. Basically it doesn't come down to fire rate, but effective fire rate.

also... there are shotguns with mags

Those videos with hardened glass / scalpel buckshot are pretty fucking brutal.

You are retarded... buckshot spreading out 2" without a choke does not magically make each pellet weaker.

Attached: giphy.gif (300x225, 25K)

range365.com/four-new-box-magazine-fed-shotguns

Have you seen the 12 gauge flechette?

Attached: flechette_shotgun_rounds.jpg (600x447, 101K)

that’s wut it boutta cum 2 nigga

Attached: 62821937-55CB-4391-AC7B-43ADEDF67CC6.jpg (400x397, 35K)

>gadsden
can't tell if you're retarded on purpose

getting hit by two pellets is obviously worse than being hit by one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anarchist_Cookbook

That's birdshot you fucking retarded 56% mutt. I thought Americans knew their guns?

To give a tighter grouping when used in the vacuum of space.

American liberals only know what CNN and Buzzfeed tell them about guns.

Euro fag doesnt know what a mag fed shotgun is...

euro fag doesnt understand what fractional reloads are even after it being explained to him in 2nd grade level language....
the left is ok with this gun
youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw
the left is ok with this rate of fire
youtube.com/watch?v=5uW1s3XbXL4

interesting... it is almost like guns that are 200 years old still have high rates of fire...

B but they didn't have mass shootings....

Attached: 1516790380567.jpg (577x1024, 75K)

So shotguns shooting 9+ bullets with each shot, by your own "two bullets hurt more then one" logic means they are more deadly then AR-15's in a school shooter situation.

Interesting how you dont know any of this but claim to hold an educated opinion on the topic, enough to push for laws that violate basic human rights.

Attached: ar'skill people and are organiztion.jpg (450x800, 57K)

you know what, they're probably not. I guess they'll have to limit the capacity of shotguns too

funny how you can't differentiate between a bullet and a pellet

Totally wrong. Illegal to manufacture, but not to sell. If you have 15K and are willing to fill out a bunch of paperwork you can have you a machine gun.

fucking magnets
how do they work

00 buckshot rounds shoot "buck shot" technically, not pellets if you want to be a pedantic ass who thinks semantics affects reality. pellet, progectile, shot, and so on all describe the same thing, you may as well point to a typo and think that it somehow invalidates the point.

Regardless of the term I used the point still stands, and you are unable to form a coherent opinion let alone argument.

Just be honest and say you want to ban all guns.

After all, if it isnt ok to have an AR-15 to "kill people" with, then it isnt ok to have a single shot rifle that can kill people.

Kill yourself you brain dead redhat retard.

>their activism

What activism? All I see is photo ops

hey, i'm not the one arguing that the left should ban shotguns too

A .12 Ga 00 buckshot round contains 9 .38 caliber (essentially 9mm) shots. A milspec Mossberg 300 shotgun holds 8 in the tube and one in the chamber. But, you have to pump it. A semi-auto shotgun fires a lot faster, but I think they max out at six and one. Shotgun muzzle velocity is about 1200 fps, which is a lot slower than any single round from a rifle, so they have much lower energy. A glock will send a 9mm round out at 1230-1250 fps, depending on the load.

Carry on.

Or they could realize how effective chlorine gas is

what if school shooters obtain weapons illegally ?

Attached: 1522012661301.jpg (305x261, 9K)

Underrated.

Attached: 1519404669271.jpg (596x600, 52K)

This is part of the plan, soyim.
First we take the assualt rifles.
Then we take all semi-automatics.
Then we take whatever is left.
There's nothing you can do.

Attached: Soyim.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

buddy, I shoot a pump shot gun and a friend of mine shoots a semi for sport clay shooting, if anything im always faster and have less chance of a weapon malfunction

Indeed, shotguns with 00 buck shooting 9 balls that are basically 9mm handgun rounds RE energy.

I mean, that is like 9 glocks shooting at once! we cannot let ordinary people have this kind of power!

Right you are not making that argument, which would be ideologically consistent, because your "saving lives" mantra which is always repeated when pushing through gun bans/restrictions is a farce.

Attached: anti.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

>There's nothing you can do.
You do understand what guns do, right?

Fair enough. It varies by shooter. I used a pump and was never able to keep up with my friend on the semi, so of course I blame the gun!

you forgot to change your flag, leaf

I do.

THEY KILL SCHOOL KIDS YOU FUCKING BIGOT!

Attached: asianwithgun.jpg (426x240, 8K)

This really is how riots will become more of a thing. Prepare to see more Dodge challengers of peace and white chimpouts in general.

Intentionally revealed it... show me yours.

Attached: 1511150668689.jpg (500x491, 147K)

the left
"guns are super deadly, anyone can pick up a gun and become an effective killing machine, no one should have that power."

also the left

"we cannot arm anyone to guard our children, even though armed guards protect our money and politicians, because guns are too hard to train people to use effectively."

Attached: ar15dsafet.jpg (590x538, 67K)

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

Best part was that these fucking idiots had armed guards during their little hissy fit protest yesterday.

Buckshot is devastating bub.

>Fists are now viable ammunition

And a waterslide is a deadly weapon.

Ah yes... poor eurofag flag... only one more shameful then the leaf.

It is almost like the left has hypocritical contradictions it refuses to address.

But what would I know? I am just a russian bot... no true person would ever be ok with regular people owning guns... that is for governments only!

No government ever mass killed anyone right?

Look at justin cry... can you really keep your guns knowing it makes him cry like this?

Attached: 1518037241167.jpg (1846x2332, 928K)

Attached: redpill_on_Gay_Rights.jpg (655x644, 46K)

So he can make clickbait youtube videos.