>siscon
>cheater
>manlet
>lolicon
>race traitor
>drives a shit car

>Monogatari after Bake

>race traitor
No one asked you Sup Forums. Now go home.

>Sup Forums is suddenly against the human race

more interesting to watch than the average anime mc

>suddenly
Do you think 2D>3D is a joke or something?

Human is a specie not a race, faggot.

Why is the terms human race so often said then?

>"I was only pretending to act like a crossboarder!"
Ironic shitposting is STILL shitposting

Because it's a phrase that gets repeated so often that it becomes accepted as normal despite it being technically wrong.
It annoys me in sci-fi that aliens are referred as a different race rather than a different species.

It’s a rhetorical flourish, by implying that all humans should be treated as a single race.

>manlet
He's average height for as Japanese kid, his sister is just a lanky freak

>being a nostalgiafag for the wort-written part of the series

He's below average even when it comes to harem protagonists. This is clearly to make self-insertion easier, so all the manlet losers can go "if I were turned into a vampire I'd be as popular as him", because he has nothing else going for him. And despite his super powers all he's good at is getting himself beat up by girls.

It's garbage in general. At least it was novel at Bakemonogatari, everything beyond that was shit and unnecessary.

>not a manlet
Reality check pls

>Tsukimonogatari

He's not an 8 foot Romanian, doesn't mean he's short

Hachikuji is barely shorter than him.

Monogatari S2 > Bake >= Nise > Kizu > the rest

So is this just loli ecchi with supposed "substance"? I remember one of these got popular but there way too much stuff I had to watch beforehand. Never really got the appeal outside of snail.

Hachikuji is 22 years old, to be fair.

The first season is a fairly original and tastefully artsy show about characters dealing with their psychological problems, which have manifested as spirits and oddities and haunt them.

Everything after that is loli fanservice nonsense.

Translation: "I got casual filtered by Nise."

Ok, this told me everything I need to know. Thanks

eh, it's not so bad. my only gripe is that shinobu is either in perpetual loli-mode or a gross cowtits....thing

best shinobu doesn't get hardly any screentime

>characters dealing with their psychological problems
Monogatari SS is a fuckton better at that than Bake.

this list more or less describes rito yuki as well

Kizu is also worth watching. It's 3 short films with a unique art style even for it's own series and contains no loli fanservice and one of my favorite goofy fight scenes ever

>race traitor

Hey now, yeah he gets it on with a cat-girl but hey, cat-girls ARE half human at least.

literally two of the girls are actual lolis unless you count the araragi sisters and snake, who are too old to really be lolis imo. also, lolis a shit and crab is best girl

Snake is definitely borderline, despite being in the same age range she feels significantly more childlike than the Araragi sisters.

>Monogatari stopped being kino after bake

Please fuck off back to where you belong

the only Real lolis are Shinobu, Ononoki, and Hachikuji. Shinobu is kinda borderline but she's a loli most of the time.

Sisters and Nadeko are not lolis. They're 13+ or something. I mean shit Karen goes to High school in Hana.

>pédo
>siscon
>lolicon
>bad
NANI?
The jew

Loli is more than just age-based. It's about look and personality traits.

Loli is just a body type. A girl can be a 1,000 year old vampire and still be a loli.

i never said that, I thought the whole series from bake to owari 2 was pretty good.

Araragi is a beta male, Shichika is nisio's most alpha MC

I found Bakemonogatari actually shittiest part and worst way to start franchise that actually has series and movies that range from ok to actually good.

to bad the artstyle is shit

>I found Bakemonogatari actually shittiest part
The neko arcs, the basketball arc, and the ova arc with the doll as the poster girl are the most boring ones

(you)

Araragi v Dramaturgy? That shit was hilarious.

>no loli fanservice

Where's the fanservice?

>neko arcs
to be fair neko is the absolute worst girl in the series

>headpats aren't cute.
fanservice isn't always panties user.

I take headpats over nudity as fanservice any day.

>

>loli fanservice
>nonsense

>fanservice
>a service that pleases the fans
>this pleases the fans
>this is fanservice
There's also that scene of pantyless loli kiss-shot dancing

jesus fucking christ, user. at least censor that.

It's a double whammy of smug loli and headpats. If that doesn't get your kokoro going, then you need to get the fuck off my board.

Araragi is based. Otherwise two best anime girls wouldn't love him.

Araragi is situationally based. A lot of the time he's a idiot/coward/faggot. Despite that, he fucking earned Shinobu's affection. If you're talking about Crab as the other girl, then he was a kinda cool guy for her, but the bar to impress an insecure high school girl is a lot lower.

Yeah but she isn't in love with him just because he was a cool guy.

>lolis a shit and crab is best girl

Monkey D. Luffy
Naruto Uzumaki
Natsu Dragneel
Goku

Nise was better because it didn't have psychological problems that were transparent and longwinded as hell. And Monogatari Second Season is when the show actually becomes subversive.

>Fishfucker

Araragi is the only harem (if you can even call this a harem) mc who is entertaining to watch
Stop being so contrarian you faggots

the fact that hes not a generic goody-two-shoes makes him interesting. Still not the greatest MC by any means though