100% retardation, 0% logic

This what we are up against. Emotional retards en masse. How can you possibly reason with this? You can't. There is no hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=UMhKueSoIYo

Attached: k.png (417x438, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMhKueSoIYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and more of them show up then pro gun...

>when i doubt, get emotional and cry
>so powerful

Attached: 123.jpg (1360x768, 106K)

>As a hispanic girl, I hope to have as many rights as a gun.
Good, I wanna be able to put up a sign saying 'no spics allowed' and have that recognized as legally binding in some states.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UMhKueSoIYo
I'm not watching all of that.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=UMhKueSoIYo
>I'm not watching all of that.
Ok

Lots of people going full-retard at that March.

We can't can't use logic and emotions are not on our side.

Attached: 1521948797803.jpg (360x481, 51K)

Bitch should move to California then, spics have more rights then the actual citizens.

all the useful idiots were pre-programmed though propaganda, media and possibly Radionics mind control
and now their activation switch just got flipped on

you dont have to watch it. i listened to it while browsing on another tab. it was worth it. i know its just a video and the clips can always be taken out of context but hearing these liberals try to string together their anti-gun rhetoric into sentences is hilarious. its pretty clear that most of them dont know anything about what theyre talking about and just want to go protest something to feel good about themselves.

That guy 2nd to the end was the only grabber who could form somewhat of a coherent thought. But literally no one has an actual answer for what should be done.
>common sense gun laws now! REEEE
>okay, like what?
>uhh umm well uhh the chilluns shouldn't be killuns

From the "woke" teenagers

Attached: 1521942720133.jpg (746x739, 175K)

>TAX BULLETS
>BULLET PROHIBITION

Did these fuckers not learn how this country was made or the history of this country?

Attached: 1521931851965.gif (199x187, 1.09M)

sage goes in all holes

>I want to leave high school in a cap and gown, not in a body bag
Then I suggest putting the fork down, since heart disease kills ten times the amount that guns do.

It's fitting since she should be wearing a mumu.

Attached: Bof88FC[1].png (362x484, 330K)

Bruh they most likely have no idea about alcohol being outlawed. If the did they wouldn’t make the connection. Prior to “the 70s” liberals don’t know a goddamn thing, just that it wasn’t “the 70s” so it bad.

That was then, this is now. That level of domestic chaos is inconceivable now.

Hillarious!

>paragraph of text up top

Nigger try again

Obligatory Harry Potter reference

Attached: 1521936748117.jpg (964x1200, 173K)

I mean parkland WAS like Hogwarts, in that the deaths were the result of the people in places if authority who were meant to keep the students safe ignoring the issues until it was too late.

Top kek

But the teachers weren't armed at the school and the kids still died

Black_,man_with_question_marks.gif

It's funny thinking about how if these people get their way, a second Civil War will kick off, and these teenage thotties will becomes sex slaves for those of us with guns.

>Girls clothing is more regulated

Does that mean girls can go to jail for 10 years if their skirt is 15.5 inches long?

Figure that out and I think John Kelly would hire you into the administration.

They shouldn't be allowed to wear skirts longer than 5.56 inches

>How can you possibly reason with this?
You don't because its a waste of time and that person foundation on life is two stories high.

>mfw I've been a wizard this entire time just by owning a gun

Attached: 1518906855443.png (275x250, 88K)

>tfw in New York City
>on subway
> see protesters with signs come in
> get off at same stop to see the commotion
>huge march, hundreds of people
>tfw you can barley get a gun and now they're going to make it impossible to buy fucking bullets at this point

Attached: 1514129967201.jpg (1024x409, 104K)

bitch at 5:23 had a brainfart lmao

READ ANOTHER FUCKING BOOK!

Attached: 1521334152027.gif (245x188, 490K)

No exageration, I do value my rights over the lives of these "Americans."

We need to organize a "Repeal the 19th Amendment" rally. The experiment has clearly failed.

Attached: IMG_0417.jpg (461x600, 51K)

To be fair. The teachers and students were facing an enitre army and they did a pretty good job all things considered.

Because the anchor babies are growing up and getting voted into office to look after their own.

They're playing the Jewish game pretty good.

How about stop with the extremism and we actually stand for the government and its employees to do their job.

All of this started out of fuckers not doing their job correctly at all, which resulted in failing one individual and the death of others. Its fucking bullshit that everyone is arguing over guns. Its like arguing about race, a waste of time and fixes nothing.

19th, 17th, 26th, and 16th are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that need to go.

Who agrees to gets interviewed while being incapable of speaking?

Forget about our guns for a second, you know what pisses me off aside from that? There is ZERO blame on the guy pulling the trigger. Nobody is angry at him. Nobody is paying attention to his trial. They are all literally pissed off at GUNS, as if each gun is a cartoon character with a personality and rights. Does it even register with these people, that some supreme asshole is involved in each and every mass shooting? I hate this. I wouldn't care as much normally, but look at the fucking scarcity of guns currently. Out of stock everywhere. They are winning, it is actually becoming impossible to buy a gun this time

Attached: feels_guy_weird_face.jpg (518x621, 86K)