Why didn't humanity just use her to wish Meruem and his entire race dead?

Why didn't humanity just use her to wish Meruem and his entire race dead?

Why don't they just wish all threats on the Dark continent dead so humanity can colonize the land?

Saving Gon was more important

But honestly. Isn't she basically God? Apparently one of the strengths of the anime is that the main characters are underpowered and are never the strongest characters. But Apparently Gon is the best friend of God's brother(who is the only person in the world that God trusts)

That's even more OP than Goku.

Shitposting aside, I find it likely that her abilities have been overestimated and that there is likely some aspect to her that hasn't yet been uncovered. From a narrative perspective, it makes much more sense that she is not actually omnipotent. I would imagine that if we saw any more of her in the future, we will likely learn some missing information. Togashi needs to hurry up and get to the Dark Continent though.

True but I highly doubt that anything on the dark continent can compare to her in power.

Just kinda takes the tension away when she can kill literally anything.

Her whishes have a high price,
killing a overlord like maruem would at least have cost ~500.000 Life

its easier to send some Hunter
(Remember the ones who killed him were strong but not even the strongest.
Netero wasnt dat strong either maybe Rank 10

Was this thing a boy or a girl?

Nanika is something from the dark continent

i think what togashi was going for was an equivalent exchange. If you take wish for something with personal gain intended than it has to do something detrimental. But if youre healing someone than its love or some gay shit.

Considering the Dark Continents obvious implications in the story I find it very hard to agree with your assumption that nothing in DC will top her. Either we'll find out she's not all we've assumed her to be or something will eventually top her. Its very clearly that the DC is meant to bring the series to its apex in power levels and world building. I'd be surprised if Togashi doesn't surprise us. He's also had a really fucking long time to think about it.

u guys talking like hiatus will end,
u know smthn i dont ?

So who even is the strongest Hunter?

Could Ging solo Meruem?

So who was stronger? Without potentials and such who was definitively shown as a stronger candidate to kill Meruem?

Its not a question of morals. Healing is still costly. The equivalent exchange only occurs at certain intervals in wish count. Speed read less.
January. Google it.

>Its not a question of morals. Healing is still costly. The equivalent exchange only occurs at certain intervals in wish count. Speed read less.
So then couldn't you just make a retarded wish for a Popsicle to bypass that limitation?

kys

inb4 Nanika can't make wishes involving her brethren come true because the collective will and wish granting capabilities of all the Ai gas form thingies are far stronger than hers

strongest... Gin, Neteros son or Killuahs Dad ?

I think those are pretty good for a 1v1 vs maruem.
But Hunter go in Groups so they wouldnt risk to fail a mission for the sake of humanity.

we havnt rly seen much of the next Lvl Hunter Skills, which we saw at the end of ChimeraArc

nice january *_*

president was definitely one of the strongest, not even considering he was willing to bet his life on it.

also, wishing ant-man dead would have probably have repercussions in the millions. he had the power to enslave all of mankind, son.

inb4 op is asking retarded questions

Do you think that they're going to bring nukes to the dark continent? They just nuke Meruem and then just disregard nuclear weapons.

I'd like them to integrate Nen and Nukes, maybe funnel a nuclear blast into a beam with Nen or some shit.

It was already stated in the fucking Election arc that Botobai was 2nd to Netero in strength. Therefore Ging was weaker than old-netero

Kilua doesn't want to share.

Why would they bring nukes to the DC? They want valuable stuff from it.

If you ask for a popsicle she will ask for something of equivalent value. You could do this continuously so long as you never said no to her 4 times or something.

Are you retarded or just trolling? Ging and Silva would most likely die in a second to Meruem. Netero is the only Hunter we have seen who can keep up with Meruem in speed. We don't know Beyonds powers so there's no telling that he can 1v1 Meruem. Netero's hatsu was probably the best at dealing with Meruem

If Zeno and Silva had fought alongside Netero they could've killed Meruem

Emergencies nigger.

There's shit there that would wipe out the human race.

Adult Gon and Netero vs Meruem.

Who wins?