Why is Beyonce allowed to have guns?

Why is rap music culture flying under the radar this weekend? They are the main influence of gun violence.

Attached: beyonce-on-the-run-trailer-tour-glamazons-blog.jpg (600x369, 42K)

Looks like an MP5 or the wepon that was usued in World War I and II

funny how black women worship her even though she's clearly part white (prob 50-60% if she took a dna test) and has prob dated white men before settling down with that big liped baboon jay z

Maybe you should actually educate yourself

Attached: 1521348773262.png (1080x1920, 352K)

Remember when we changed the lyrics to "Baby it's cold outside? We should change all misogynistic lyrics and gun violent references in modern rap music and videos.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 1.48.29 PM.png (833x651, 259K)

shhhh rap kills.

Attached: snooped.jpg (750x744, 299K)

Go to youtube and flag the video for promoting violence?

It's different because yasssss slayyy queennnnn

we should use this against them, boycot this gun wielding lunatic, bad role model for kids. she perpetuates the white gun system that is killing children and minorities

Attached: 312312.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>screencapping your own posts
pathetic

this shit was so fucking stupid, the song is literally about a woman that wants to fuck but is afraid of being seen as a whore

It doesn't work. The left is perfectly capable of discardinh that kind of campaign with their doublethinking..

so much cringe, blacks (in America) have the exact same "advantages" as any white does

You mean an mp44, but that's a german mp5 she's holding, widely regarded as complete shit gun

>dispel anger they faced
> they

How delusional can these people be?

Fair enough, so you still do that, let them twist it and let centrist watch them lie and diregard logical arguments and atart leaning more and more right

The truth is worh telling never mind the impact

>I'm angry at white people
>better shoot some black dude from another gang

Attached: skratadurfaloradouralidosa.png (849x435, 573K)

When I carry a firearm, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.

The firearm is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there's the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.

The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.

The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation, and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

Royalty and their henchmen are allowed to have guns. Peasants are not.

Probably because she passed the psychological test XD

At last I see.

Attached: bit.jpg (1232x1600, 374K)

>widely regarded as complete shit gun

Attached: Telephony.jpg (743x708, 97K)

Because they are black, user. Are you a racist or something?

Reallu makes u think:000