Why do the Yurofags on this board act like supporting Israel is a bad thing?

Why do the Yurofags on this board act like supporting Israel is a bad thing?
There's nothing wrong with supporting and defending the only democracy in the Middle East.
Israel is a great ally. Plus they kill Muslims and have hot women so fuck off.

I bet most of the anti-Israel posts on this board coming from European flags are actually posted by Muslim refugees.

Attached: 97cf6b141a6ceda127150e94c8cca184.jpg (736x552, 45K)

Have you protected your 1st amendment rights yet?

ISRAEL FIRST!

Attached: Best ally.jpg (1608x885, 497K)

It is a bad thing you dumb sheep.

Attached: IMG_20180325_155104_01.png (705x486, 521K)

Fuck off kike.

Because Israel kicked ass in the six day war, and now are oppressing those poor muslims.

Why do you think they all started weapons embargos after that war.

jews do not DESERVE a nation this is why israel must burn

didn't you get the memo? your shill raid lost steam and now the board is back to normal.

yeah, support the nation that has with its parasitic lobby overthrown the US and the world banking system goy

Could you show me a source for that quote?

you're right, Israel is #1

Oh dear God...

The USA's unquestioning support of Israel has been disastrous for the world.

Isratine first

These latest false launches seem to suggest that there are audio recording devices or similar sensors that can automatically launch Iron Dome.

An effective troll could be using a really good speaker system to simulate launches combined with faking a thermal signature. You could probably get them to launch a significant amount of interceptors at nothing.

I wouldn't normally think of ways to help towelheads, I'm not even that anti jewish... but I'm tired of you shitting on my favorite board. Do you want us dreaming up more ways? Is this operation really worth your time?

I think there is a resurgence of anti European sentiment because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that is once was in the last century. Sup Forums is going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

I dont see an issue with supporting israel

MIGA RIGHT LMAO!
>Unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1521921999088.jpg (880x1024, 216K)

2/2

Attached: 1521919667291.jpg (1024x824, 147K)

I support Israel because it's better to have them in one place than hidden everywhere.

Opkankeren

I'm amazed that here we are, 7 years later, and people are still falling for this fake.

They got their own country since decades and they're still hidden everywhere, so what's your point ?

Attached: who.jpg (563x821, 181K)

Because of Israel around 5 milion Jews are now in there instead of scheming behind the scenes. It's better because being formally a citizen of a different country makes them less effective.
If there is a guy living in Israel it's much easier to convince people about his loyalties than when he's "just of jewish descent".
Their main weapon is deception, being israeli makes it harder to use.

Death to Jerusalem
Death to Mecca
The world will have peace, once the Middle East is gone

Attached: E54372F4-631A-4906-8B02-17B0969273EF.jpg (548x548, 48K)

So lets get this straight, you want me to accept the christ rejecting state of Israel? The very people who despise /our lord and saviour/? Fuck off kike. Im not a hagee fan.