>Pres Trump @Generation Next Summit 3/22/18
youtu.be/mAp-EDD_iqk
>Pres Trump signs Memorandum on China Tariffs 3/22/18
youtu.be/k9mwklx05Y
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Manchester NH 3/22/18
youtu.be/VXiHKjF49SQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Saud Prince MbS 3/22/18
youtu.be/V1zSNCr6cAI

Attached: trump water.jpg (800x548, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865
youtube.com/watch?v=PfoaLbbAix0
pastebin.com/EWsgjTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAbmDf
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-vice-president-pence-tax-cuts-put-america-first-event-atlanta-ga/
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/978009582525145090
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html
ice.gov/news/releases/multiple-defendants-sentenced-colorado-and-wyoming-participating-large-scale-heroin
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-senate-leader-kevin-de-le-n-1521161766-htmlstory.html
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title8/pdf/USCODE-2016-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title8/html/USCODE-2016-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324a.htm
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title10/pdf/USCODE-2016-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap13-sec252.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title10/html/USCODE-2016-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap13-sec252.htm
ice.gov/news/releases/new-portal-allows-international-students-send-updates-sevis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: trumpnetanyahu.webm (640x360, 1.75M)

Checked

4 threads??????

Check, jews btfo

Why do you need a jury of your peers? I've never had a jury because I've never been accused of a serious crime. I'd say the vast majority of us have never actually been on trial by jury. It's a concept developed hundreds of years ago to protect white men from their crimes. In the modern world all it has no place

Shitty split thread, but I'll checkem.

Attached: 1495680141726.jpg (960x720, 242K)

G-D BLESS DONALD J TRUMP!

G-D BLESS BOLTON!

G-D BLESS ISRAEL!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is how a /ptg/ thread should start and end.

it's dead, nigger.

Attached: 1522005073411.png (1000x1080, 391K)

Reposting this piece of news due to the autistic spamming in the last thread.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865

>Passed House amended (02/27/2018)

Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017

(Sec. 2) This bill expresses the sense of Congress that section 230 of the Communications Act of 1934 was not intended to provide legal protection to websites that unlawfully promote and facilitate prostitution and websites that facilitate traffickers in advertising the sale of unlawful sex acts with sex trafficking victims. Section 230 limits the legal liability of interactive computer service providers or users for content they publish that was created by others.

(Sec. 3) The bill amends the federal criminal code to add a new section that imposes penalties—a fine, a prison term of up to 10 years, or both—on a person who, using a facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service (or attempts or conspires to do so) to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person.

Additionally, it establishes enhanced penalties—a fine, a prison term of up to 25 years, or both—for a person who commits the offense in one of the following aggravating circumstances: (1) promotes or facilitates the prostitution of five or more persons, or (2) acts with reckless disregard that such conduct contributes to sex trafficking.

A person injured by an aggravated offense may recover damages and attorneys' fees in a federal civil action.

A court must order mandatory restitution, in addition to other criminal or civil penalties, for an aggravated offense in which a person acts with reckless disregard that such conduct contributes to sex trafficking.

A defendant may assert, as an affirmative defense, that the promotion or facilitation of prostitution is legal in the jurisdiction where it was targeted.

Attached: BRAAAAAAPPP.jpg (692x1000, 275K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 7.58.38 am.png (1180x1048, 342K)

Agreed

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 7.59.18 am.png (1178x358, 89K)

Bumping the real thread

Xth for no British/ptg/ personalities

Israel#1

youtube.com/watch?v=PfoaLbbAix0

ben is odd

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 8.00.40 am.png (1210x234, 72K)

>>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
>pastebin.com/EWsgjTa6
>pastebin.com/BcSAbmDf
These links were removed faggot, get us some new ones OP

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 8.02.39 am.png (1196x1176, 1.33M)

get rekt, 400lb fapper.

>Remarks by Vice President Pence at Tax Cuts to Put America First Event | Atlanta, GA

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-vice-president-pence-tax-cuts-put-america-first-event-atlanta-ga/

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, hello, Georgia! (Applause.) Thank you, Governor. Thank you for those great words. Thank you for your great leadership here in Georgia. It is great to be back in the Peach State. (Applause.)

In fact, last Saturday, my family and I actually celebrated St. Paddy’s Day in the great city of Savannah, Georgia. (Applause.) And today, I’m honored to be here in Atlanta, with the men and women who helped elect a President and leaders in Congress who, just three months ago yesterday, enacted historic tax cuts to put America first. You did it, Georgia. (Applause.)

And, in fact, let me begin today by bringing greetings from a friend of mine. When I left the Oval Office today, I could tell he was just a little bit jealous about where I was headed. And he wanted me to tell all of you that he loves Georgia. I bring greetings from the 45th President of the United States of America, President Donald Trump. (Applause.) We love Georgia.

And I’m here today to talk about the progress that we’ve all made together over the past year. But before I get started, let me take a moment to acknowledge that Georgia lost one of its greatest leaders today — Zell Miller.

Zell was a leader of great character and great integrity. He dedicated his life to public service and to serving this country. He was a United States Marine, a governor, a United States senator. And the difference he made in the life of this great state and the life of this nation will impact this country for generations to come.

>more at the above

>Stops school massacre
>Story gets killed

Attached: blaine gaskill.jpg (780x438, 30K)

JEWS BTFO

TRUMP IS STILL OUR GUY!

he is right tho

That shit looks like a fucking Nazi gathering right before they invaded Poland

>twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/978009582525145090

Attached: iubf23lmwdqgojn23dfbui.png (463x616, 65K)

Fake new thread! heres the real one guys!

Check’d for Jews getting absolutely btfo

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit /ptg/. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

Attached: 0741 - 1HK6kUP.jpg (228x221, 7K)

No more Jew nonsense

Attached: jews_image52.jpg (480x341, 90K)

>signed Schumer's Omnibill
>OK'd no wall
>puts DACA over Americans
Greatest scam artist?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-25 Ann Coulter ( AnnCoulter) Twitter.png (1681x688, 150K)

THANKS, OP!

MAGA

IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE

IGNORE
IGNORE

IGNORE

IGNORE

IGNORE
IGNORE

IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE

This is huge if true. Riyadh being targeted by missiles is a game changer.

>implying

Attached: abi ship.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Did we all collectively ignore poland's thread? If so good.

>trips
>explosions
ruh roh!

No, just a pussy.

Who doesn't like Hispanics?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html

>A defendant may assert, as an affirmative defense, that the promotion or facilitation of prostitution is legal in the jurisdiction where it was targeted.

Interesting, I wonder if silicon valley would rather legalize prostitution then

pic related is you.

Attached: salt incoming.png (577x317, 25K)

Don't you go posting no khazar Miller's in this thread

Attached: 1516933347750.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

who would do it though?

Ann looks like the female version of Robert Mueller

God damnit, why is /ptg/ never an American OP?

LOL, no you idiot, we're rolling our eyes, because this isanother "MAYBE I'LL DO IT PROBABLY NOT" BS.

She sounds like trouble. There must be a woman of better character out there for you?

so its a double false flag from israel and saudi to blame syria?

Does it matter? Trump fans and followers are all over the world.

Attached: 1447206907310.jpg (484x650, 34K)

Yeah, this is the one we’ve been waiting for
Probably an assassination attempt on MbS or his boys. Just like the day after the helicopter crash and all those corrupt princes ended up in a black site.

The last time I was OP the little faggots in this thread decided I didn't post enough and usurped me.

Attached: 54.jpg (760x567, 68K)

But DACA hasn’t even been renewed. How is he putting it over Americans if he hasn’t done anything with it?

Attached: E89B22B5-40EB-4C68-9F50-9E676F0F9799.jpg (1103x890, 71K)

Can you ask yourselves, if you meet a Jew in person would u be violent?

If so, you are a nigger.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

>pay attention to me, please

>rewards don't happen instantly like they did in the classroom therefore it never happens
you millenial liberal dickheads don't have an ounce of patience do you?

>Multiple defendants sentenced in Colorado and Wyoming for participating in large-scale heroin and cocaine ring

ice.gov/news/releases/multiple-defendants-sentenced-colorado-and-wyoming-participating-large-scale-heroin

>DENVER — A Colorado operation resulted in convictions of 17 defendants for conspiracy to distribute heroin and cocaine, possession with intent to distribute heroin and cocaine, distribution of heroin and cocaine, money laundering, or using phones to facilitate felonies. In addition, the operation seized an estimated 12 kilos of heroin, two kilos of cocaine, four guns and $190,000 in cash.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado on Wednesday announced the successful completion of this Colorado law enforcement operation. This case was investigated by the Front Range Task Force, which is comprised of agents and officers from the following agencies: Drug Enforcement Administration, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Internal Revenue Service’s Criminal Investigation, U.S. Marshals Service, Denver Police Department, Colorado Bureau of Investigation; and the sheriff’s offices of Arapahoe and Douglas counties.

Twenty-three individuals were indicted on June 23, 2016, for a variety of criminal charges linked to the “Castores” group, which was comprised mostly of individuals from Guasave, Sinaloa, Mexico. Between January 2010 and March 2015, this group transported heroin and cocaine from Arizona to Denver, Colorado, where they stored it in stash houses. Members then coordinated heroin and cocaine deliveries to about 20 street-level distributors in the Denver area.

Attached: 1522003548535.png (900x900, 313K)

All blackpilled faggots pay attention. In the omnibus there are provisions to have an inspection done on the border so when construction begins at the end of this 6 months their resources will be allocated efficiently

>this isnt happening
>goyimberg, do something!!!!!!!!!!!
image unrelated

Attached: 61199317.jpg (850x1200, 837K)

Also if you are not violent towards the Jew what would you do, punk?

It’s bad optics that there aren’t any Americans that are dedicate enough to even run a thread.

ann is not too smart, I don't know why you keep referencing her

Just a bunch of punks

Hey, I tried too, the shill mods banned me because they know the polish dude in person

Attached: non-Hispanic single-race white mothers giving birth to a baby that is not non-Hispanic single-race w (1088x922, 182K)

You wanna beat a Jew come meet me, you'll get matzoh balls in your face

BASED TRUMP!

Attached: non-Hispanic white babies born in 2016 by state in color.png (1104x864, 181K)

who else /comfy/ here?

Attached: 11111222222.jpg (2885x3846, 3.99M)

i still cannot comprehend the foot fetish bullshit. i also cannot see the difference between ironic and unironic feetpostings

You know what? When the faggot asshole starts building the wall with the military I'll start making threads again.

Me

Attached: IMG_20180325_155842713.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

I just woke up. Is that thc or just a weird looking vape pen?

Attached: 3x3 tiny awoo.jpg (192x192, 2K)

>only 1 meme tab

step it up

I swear to god, sometimes I wonder what it is feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. He also paid for russia to start growing these “troll farms,” in order to sway public opinion effectively. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached.

/ptt/ incase this thread gets deleted

Attached: consider MAGA.jpg (715x715, 190K)

>tucks penis in bowl when shitting
the virgin dump. the chad shit takes a risk: penis erect and out of the bowl, any accidental piss is for your benefit

I read an executive order that stated he can use the military budget however he wants in order to combat terrorism. So, if your inspection provision is used in conjunction he’ll undoubtedly have the green light, no?

Seen this 3X before. Pasta

>foot fetish
>foot repulsion
stop
both sides, stop

It's not impatience, it's "We're not losing our shit over maybe kinda sorta not really or maybe yes"es.

I thought the Chad was squatting over the toilet with exclusive poo all over

4 threads are just too many.

Attached: rainbow awoo.png (666x666, 267K)

By appointing Lizbeth Mateo to a state committee California has hired and is harboring an illegal alien; violating 8 U.S.C 1324 and 1324a and is thus; as a state official was responsible for this felony crime; IN REBELLION against the laws of the United States and as this act is not resolvable through the "ordinary course of judicial proceedings" the President is 100% justified in using the militia to depose and imprison as insurrectionists the state government of California IN TOTO.
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-california-senate-leader-kevin-de-le-n-1521161766-htmlstory.html
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title8/pdf/USCODE-2016-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title8/html/USCODE-2016-title8-chap12-subchapII-partVIII-sec1324a.htm
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title10/pdf/USCODE-2016-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap13-sec252.pdf
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2016-title10/html/USCODE-2016-title10-subtitleA-partI-chap13-sec252.htm

Attached: The Deplorables.jpg (2592x2592, 356K)

This is the real thread. The polish shill thread will get deleted, if anything.

Make sure to report shill threads.

You all think you're hot shit donchya

but people on the left are constantly losing their shit over the baitiest of tweets.

No such thing

This is the real one. Ignore the rest

Attached: 1518602424862.jpg (1100x619, 126K)

Attached: 3246134133.jpg (884x903, 286K)

How do I really know though?
the others also have information and awoos, what makes this different?

Attached: minigun awoo.gif (950x450, 623K)

DOES THIS WIN US 2018? DOES IT PUT DEMOCRATS IN THE GROUND PERMANENTLY? DOES IT INTERRUPT THEIR ABILITY TO PERSECUTE US WITH OFFICIAL POWERS? NO. SO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Blame the shills, this is the real one.

Attached: 20D9FE1D-AD13-4370-BCDC-90B4F3435ADD.png (1013x781, 579K)

Pew Pew

Attached: ok 3 2 1 lets awoo.jpg (1024x905, 233K)

no poland here

I hope none of you go to starbucks

Attached: 1522010385034.png (1080x1318, 977K)

>going to starbucks
>for a 5 dollar cup of coffee

even crime stories on the MSM are clickbait titles. fucking tell us

I did but I look like a fag so they'd never poison me!

Attached: smug awoo (2).png (884x903, 286K)

then you find some decent news then, lazy shit.

>New portal allows international students to send updates to SEVIS

ice.gov/news/releases/new-portal-allows-international-students-send-updates-sevis

International students studying in the U.S. must comply with a host of federal regulations to maintain their nonimmigrant status, including notifying their school’s designated school official within 10 days of any changes to their personal or employment information. From there, the student’s designated school official has to take this information and enter it into the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).

“F-1 students who are engaged in post-completion OPT [optional practical training] are no longer enrolled students at universities, yet the reporting responsibilities require university employees to continue to provide a significant level of services to these non-students,” said Kristen Hagen, associate director of the Center for Global Engagement at Florida State University.

That is, until now.

On Friday, the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) launched the SEVP Portal, which streamlines the SEVIS update process by enabling F-1 students participating in post-completion optional practical training (OPT) and M-1 students participating in practical training to report personal and employer information directly to SEVP. Prior to the SEVP Portal, international students in these categories had to rely on their designated school official for this reporting. The portal allows these students to play an active role in ensuring SEVIS data integrity and their good standing with SEVP while also lessening the burden for school officials.

>overstaying students should now be easier to track***

The American dream is dead if you can't afford 5$ coffee on the regular IMO.

Attached: blurred awoo (2).png (900x900, 486K)