Sword art Onlline s3

The new season of sao is coming out in late 2018,wanted to know what your general opinions on the show are.Also have you guys read on in the light novels?

do people actually enjoy it?
is it so bad it is good, legit bad, or legit good?
or just sorta bland?

I dropped the show a little after gungale online I think. It got stale and Kirito and his friends are lame.

I enjoyed it enough to buy the novels so yeah.

I read the LNs from after the part where S2 ends
the story is actually pretty cool, it should be good if they don't fuck it up
it seemed significantly more graphic than it was previously though, I wonder if they'll have to raise the TV rating

>it seemed significantly more graphic than it was previously though, I wonder if they'll have to raise the TV rating
Yeah, I've wondered about that. In previous volumes that most graphic thing there was, was basically just a bunch of red pixels flying everywhere, or some mild groping.
The Alicization world supposedly has realistic, with detailed gore, and there's an entire volume of pic-related flashing her tits.

Yeah at the end of novel no9 It gets really edgy.
Severed goblin head,'nuff said.

>been almost 4 years since s2

I dropped it at episode 2

Is it actually decent? Seemed like wildly overrated entry level trash hyped up by teenagers

I enjoy it because my wife is in it.

Other than that, it's just bland.

Not as overrated as reddit:zero or memesuba

it's shit

That's not saying much

>The Alicization world supposedly has realistic, with detailed gore
wow edgy

It's going to be trash just like every other season of SAO. Just wait for the Asuna titty web.ms

I mean they are fighting with real weapons (kinda) here, some gore should be expected. The previous arcs were pretty gory too, it just got under the radar because it took place inside vidya worlds.
Remember when Kirito chopped up the fairy king guy and pierced a sword into his eye?

The girls are so good looking in this show though. I only watched the first cour of the first season and bit of the second cour. I didn't watch the gun part because I saw the MC using a sword in a gun game instead of a goddamn gun.

Two years worth of semen

WHATS GOIN ON?

>Sword Art Online
>www.Sup Forums.org/rules
>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Bawww more bitch.

GLOP

>Seemed like wildly overrated entry level trash hyped up by teenagers
Yea, pretty much. The first arc is the best part, and even that is pretty bad.

Well, "Project Alicization" is supposed to be a full simulation to house a civilization of people. The arc goes full isekai, with Kirito waking up in some RPG-like fantasy world after "dying".
It's not really gory to be edgy or anything; it's just to complete the illusion of realism for the residence of that world.

That said, it does get pretty rapey (again)