Fellow White Americans

How does it make you feel knowng that in less than 27 years non-Whites will be a majority and will quickly tear up the Constitution?

Attached: 1522002707999.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/theres-fake-picture-parkland-teen-ripping-constitution-people-sharing-190303807.html
snopes.com/fact-check/emma-gonzalez-ripping-up-constitution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically makes me glad that they have the balls to step up and change that shitty old ass document because whites are too pussy and insecure to make real change

this board is garbage

It is and that is saying a lot.

It's a valid question. I'm unironically worried about this. As soon as they have the voting majority the Constitution will be a shell of what it once was. I predict they will also take away our civil rights using the justification of colonial oppression, slavery or stealing land from Native Americans

Attached: B1772BB7-0055-49A0-B2E7-CDFF0EB28FBB.jpg (796x1024, 112K)

>and that's a good thing(!)

?

It was a serious question. I am white and actually concerned about this. How else should I have worded it?

Why are Trump supporters spreading a fake image so damn much? I’ve seen it like 200 times already.

Attached: 760CF0D3-1312-4523-ACCA-68C532A60D2A.jpg (1562x928, 110K)

Very likely, yes. That is why you should do your best to have many white babies.

Looks like the world is going back into the dark ages

>folding arms

Why do they always fucking do this? It's not just political shit either. Shitty actors and sportsmen do it as well.

whites will get fucked very hard if they ever become a minority in the US

Attached: Bigger-vs-Smaller-Government.png (678x375, 17K)

Thanks man. It's very sad the majority of our country has been brainwashed into believing white nationalism is evil. I just don't want to be a persecuted minority or have my civil rights taken away. I don't see how we can do that without white nationalism.

Attached: guns.jpg (691x547, 46K)

>makes public threats to your Constitution, and the public order
>doesn't get arrested
>doesn't get summarily and publicly executed

wtf burgers

Attached: 7546856731.jpg (500x441, 22K)

The irony is that it's pretty much the same thing.
Nothing changes except their narratives been blown/exposed

I know it was shopped dumbass. It was just a metaphor for my point.

It'll either happen, or it won't. I think there is going to be a white lash in Europe at some point. They are slowly reaching a boiling point and I really feel there will be some acts of aggression against the Muslim invaders. In the US, the one issue that will push us over the edge is a giant boot on our 2nd. If they really try this, they will spark a civil war. They can't erase the 2nd without stepping on our 4th.

What is satire?

I don't think you understand user, no human will be alive at that time. Something big is coming.

Attached: Destruct.jpg (480x360, 37K)

It's a good meme that demonstrates her real intentions (or those of her puppet masters).

>At least I still have the Constitutio--

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right.

Haha. Sup Forums is controlling the national narrative once again. Libshits are going apoplectic over this simple shoop. Kudos to the based leaf who created it.

It's spreading like wildfire on social media. It's the lead story on Yahoo, and Snopes has swooped in to fact-check it.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/theres-fake-picture-parkland-teen-ripping-constitution-people-sharing-190303807.html

snopes.com/fact-check/emma-gonzalez-ripping-up-constitution/

>Fact checking satirical memes
Holy shit can the left get more retarded?

This user gets it

Attached: Data_kolrami_playing_stratagem.jpg (1440x1080, 398K)

Shills will end up like pic related, kike faggot.

Attached: Mexico_Great_Country7.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Damn I really hope that boiling point is reached soon. We have already had an anti-white far left politician get almost a majority of the votes in this country. He literally said "when you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor". His political career has been based on anti-white ideology and pushed for more and more of our wages going to the government.

OMG ITS FAKE of course it is retard its symbolic you fucking ape

You honestly think that was the point of my post? It was a metaphor for what's going to happen in a few decades

>why are people using rhetoric against me?
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1521788975320.png (670x508, 378K)

> all these butthurt resistmuggles

Attached: Capture.png (657x856, 53K)

I need some advice on how to not sound like a shill, I was being 100% serious in the OP

>mutt detected

Attached: 1503984623321.png (259x276, 18K)

FDR raped the constitution, it has been mostly meaningless as far as American government is concerned since then.

Attached: DYcrC7wX0AE6gZu.jpg (985x1200, 204K)

pls Murrican be defenceless cattle as russian and chinese peoples and others
or they kill your children again until you disarm
pls don't stop worldwide totalitarian neofeudalism!

>hahahaha it's fake now we can dismiss the fact that we are still advocating for the destruction of the constitution and the elimination of rights we don't like hahahahahahaha like you tried to paint us tearing up the constitution hahaha fuck your hate speech, NRA and GOA scumbags, free speech not hate speech, vote communism, fuck the second amendment, your rights end where my feelings begin XDDDDDDDD

Let's hope she tears the 19th Amendment as well. Everything will be fine after that for you amerimutts.

There is a fringe element here that is growing stronger and stronger. That said, I know a lot of people who shared similar sentiments, until they acquired an actual job. A lot of these nuts have been shielded in the world of academia. They know these kids are very pliable and easily corruptible. Hence the reason a lot of them become professors. If they try anything on our 2nd, you'll see a violent uprising.

>Having to fact check a pol meme

Attached: autism-shutterstock_395253874-2016.jpg (630x421, 33K)

Jesus christ I just triggered a lot of trumptards with one image.

You didn't read any of our replies. I knew it was fake when I posted it.

>Explaining why even a fake image can be an effective way of conveying a message
>Being triggered
One of these is not like the other.

What is worse, a Photoshop explaining what this movement wants to do or what the movement actually wants to do?

The actual fake theme in this whole matter is the paper shooting target she rips up.

Interesting that you consider Spaniards non white. LOL moron and they just teared up the prop, Homer Simpson did it as well and to be honest on that old paper is also ban of cruel punishments.
Besides do you think that not wanting to change something is being a pussy, NVM you are too stupid to comprehand that those people on that are just playing fools in order to gain some cash ower dead kids.
This kind of oportunism is disgusting.

Second amendment is just the start. Then they will start banning certain speech against non-Whites and women, then racism/sexism/anti-gay will be made a diagnosable mental disorder, then our wages will go toward reparations for slavery, then white people will start being murdered by non-Whites and mobs(like in South Africa), then our land will he confiscated, and so on.

Yeah and others will be doomed because they are usually not able to maintain economy or will be fucked by china.

We will be the minorities officially then we will turn their tactics of oppression against them. I wonder what the reaction will be?

You're making the mistake that a white minority will be treated as well as the non-white minority currently is. That is absolutely not the case.

They'll attack the 2nd, which will ultimately lead them to attacking the 4th. After that, the 1st will be completely terminated in order to preserve their Marxist revolution. Everyone is saying we will become the next Brazil. No, we will become the next South Africa.

>a dozen of anons laugh at your naivety
>"gosh I sure triggered them"

that's a real gif?....

How retarded can you be that you'd want to disrespect the only nation on earth with real rights

Attached: adolf.jpg (480x853, 32K)

It's not real, it was a symbol of the next few decades of America. We are so fucked as non-Whites vote for bigger government and fewer rights. Soon, before the end of my lifetime, white people will be hated, persecuted minority

El Goblino Cubano.

How many of these are we going to have. Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Shut up shill stop trying to confuse people

everyone is a shill on this sight and nobody has an opinion of their own

Almost like there was some amendment in the construction which could be used to decrease non-white population.

Fake gif.

>be american
>collect rainwater
>get arrested

LAND OF THE FREE

Is there? I've only heard of one law that would postpone the non-white majority for 5 years.

Oh look! Another thread about these fuckwits.

They're relevant and they serve as a symbol for my point

Why the fuck did she survive, goddammit if anyone deserved a bullet it was her.

about the same as always desu