Only 2 more days until Usuka's birthday Sup Forums, how are you going to celebrate?

Only 2 more days until Usuka's birthday Sup Forums, how are you going to celebrate?

I don't like her much
It's not the same without moot really

This. I unironically miss moot and I imagine many others also miss him. Hiroyuki is no fun

rip moot

I want Moot back

It's for the best that he moved on with his life, Sup Forums was barely breaking even and you couldn't really be a normal adult running this place, his relationship had soured with /ajp/ anyway. Sad, but permanency is nowhere on the internet. or life.

>2014
If there was ever a turning point for this site, that year was the one.

I say the election that began a year later really did it

2014 was the beginning of the end with the icloud leaks, gamergate and the word cuck suddenly out of nowhere being used all over the place. Then moot left and the election just buried this place alive.

oh okay
a birthday thread is turning into the same meta discussion we have every holiday
shift click
seriously guys just use Sup Forums spinoffs at this point if this site is on it's way in your opinion

Didn't stuff like the alt-right really begin to take notice during 2014? I know this site took a huge increase in moralfag around that time.

I wonder why

Because I will never forgive and never forget what these faggots did to my home. Fuck, you can even see these vermin right here

I can't imagine what it must feel like to be as powerless as

It's just an imageboard dude, these things are a dime a dozen, the only reason I still use Sup Forums's Sup Forums is because most others with the exception of like 3 still have posts from 2016. Seriously, expand your horizons. Site's been shit since chanology.

To this day I still don't understand why Sup Forums in particular has shifted into some right-wing stormfront hellscape over the past few years. Not like this place was ever truly 'liberal' but compared to now, it was very different.

moot literally got cucked by a jew so Sup Forums wasn't exactly wrong.

Sup Forums was the one that found that out and honestly it was pretty funny to me but I feel bad now.
It was just contrarianism, back in the day Sup Forums used to be very anarchist and anti-government if they weren't just otaku that didn't give a fuck

Activism became more and more acceptable on this site

i'm gonna celebrate my birthday because its on the same day

It has been like this since chanology, this only reveals the 2011-2012 babies

Because Sup Forums is everyone's enemy?

In the 2000's the power was held by Bush-esque neocon faggots, so Sup Forums were neckbeard atheist dude-weed-lmao faggots. Now that Barack Osama has has power for 8 years, Sup Forums has gone anti-left.

But do you think that the fact that this site has attracted a vast number of outside users in the past year will ever mean that the pendulum could swing back the other way, or are we stuck with /r/theDonald-tier shit forever?

What's been happening the past few years is far worse than chanology was

It already is shifting left
No it wasn't. After that imageboards were no longer for japanophiles, it changed the tone of them forever too.

By 2020 everyone will either be a pro-bernie faggot or a pro Rand Paul nazi.

Once Trump stops amusing them and they get bored it will happen.

Political discourse is non existant now. Nobody views this place as an anime website anymore, it's now viewed entirely as that cool place you can say what you're too scared to post on twitter or reddit. OC doesn't exist anymore, it's just another pepe, wojak, twitter screencaps, facebook memes, etc. Elitism is also dead, most of Sup Forums want as many people posting here just so they can redpill as many people as possible and anime is viewed as that epic meme but they don't want to feel too abnormal.

>Political discourse is non existant now

Probably because there's no defending the left side since Europe is now a cesspool that proves every right wing joke about liberalism correct.

>Wojak
You know that Wojak is based off a real person, right? Man, that proves my point that memes become meaningless as soon as they leave the community they were started in.

Gamergate was almost immediately coopted by the alt-right and turned into a "let's pointlessly yell at liberals on Twitter" instead of just another "the video game industry is as shit as we all know it is" thing. Every other major community online banned this cancer right away, which made the idiots' victim complexes flare up as they went on about muh free speech. Sup Forums, being Sup Forums, was slow to react to recurring off-topic garbage and by the time the mods did something all the normalfags driven out of reddit and elsewhere had started using this as the staging ground for their twitter raids because they mistakenly thought this was a bastion of free speech and not a place for weeaboos to talk about stupid shit no one cares about. The election has just played off that image.

Also, Asuka a shit and I'm glad that moot has ensured that her threads will always be ruined.

>Lelouch will be able to post on the 5th

Sup Forums's ego has gotten too big.

I consider myself left-wing, but I don't come to Sup Forums for political discourse. When I see Sup Forums shit in regular boards like /ck/,/diy/, or Sup Forums I just laugh it off and ignore it. If I got impotent rage every time I saw some ridiculous position being made on Sup Forums, I don't think I'd still be using this site.

Most of Sup Forums unironically think this place is supposed to be right wing because calling people niggers casually was always a thing

Sup Forums will save us

Feel free to teach them a lesson. Everyone who has tried before you has been thoroughly humiliated.

Sup Forums can't even save itself

Sup Forums unironically is a Sup Forumskiller when it isn't jerking off or talking about it's day, at least it's mostly Sup Forums-tier joking rather than activism

int is NEVER not jerking off.

Pic related. Right fucking now.

>make thread about funposting
>turns into a thread crying about Sup Forums making this website less about anime and more about random shit
>while everyone complaining about Sup Forums just made this thread about Sup Forums and not anime

>everyone complaining about Sup Forums just made this thread about Sup Forums and not anime

Here user, a pic about anime, just for you:

I've been here since I was 12. I'm 22 now, I love guys
he has a point, last year's party thread was metafighting more than nostalgia and other jollies, it's sad

it's an improvement at least it's anime related.

>I love guys
It's very brave to admit you're a fudgepacking faggot, user.

Ok then, I have more

happy almost-birthday user

No point when there's no moot.
I don't even like usuka, but I just came over out of nearly a decade old tradition for mootikins.
Right, because America is so much better off.
There's no political discourse because all you faggots know about is picking a team and rail against anyone that isn't on your side.
Oh, and guess who caused the migrant crisis in Europe, fucking America.