Daily reminder to get your omega-3s, Sup Forums. Sardines are where you can get the most of it...

Daily reminder to get your omega-3s, Sup Forums. Sardines are where you can get the most of it. This shit helps your brain function, promotes eye health, heart health, etc. This is the jew's most feared weapon, brain power.

Attached: sardines.jpg (450x338, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Seasons-Skinless-Boneless-Sardines-Morocco/dp/B00THGF9A4/ref=pd_sim_325_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00THGF9A4&pd_rd_r=YYZHFJE57SECBK4D0TB1&pd_rd_w=3Vr6G&pd_rd_wg=7eVYI&psc=1&refRID=YYZHFJE57SECBK4D0TB1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deenzfag

>Eating Mercury

small fish like sardines, kippers, and anchovies have very minuscule amounts of mercury.

the reason that large fish like tuna have mercury in them is because mercury stays in animals muscles. so an apex predator who has fed on thousands of tiny animals containing a little bit of mercury has it passed onto them.

bottom level fish like sardines do not have much mercury buildup since they aren't feeding on things that contain it.

i highly recommend pic related. king oscar is slightly pricier at least where i shop, but they're sardines so they're not pricey to begin with. and these are just way better than bumblebee or the spic ones
this specific flavor, that is. the olives make it

Attached: IMG_0240.jpg (1600x1200, 240K)

Hummus is tasty to dip veggies in :^)

Attached: 5500872b6232b-otria-hummus-roasted-garlic-inh-xl.jpg (640x640, 64K)

My milk has Omega-3 added
it tastes fine

Sorry bro but sardines are smelly as fuck and it's a shit-tier fish. I prefer to eat these instead.

Attached: chia.jpg (1000x1000, 739K)

How do you eat sardines exactly? I'd like to hear recommendations before googling it myself

The 6-3 ratio is too high
Salmon is best

too many carbs. it's junk food
i eat them plain as do most people. straight from the can with a fork. my old man used to put them on ritz crackers. you can also chop them up, basically dicing them, and add them as a salad topping or anywhere you'd put anchovy

Hemp seeds are also good to sprinkle on yogurt :D

Attached: 91s+jsjRpOL._SL1500_.jpg (1191x1500, 333K)

I can't deal with canned fish,what do? Canned sardines, salmon, and tuna literally make me nauseous but fresh is delicious

It's been so long since the last time I ate sardines.

I WANT IT NOW

If you're that much of a weaklet, then get fish oil

You'd need a malfunctioning brain to eat that smelly shit to begin with, pass.

Jew shills desperately trying to dissuade people from eating sardines. Are they affraid of something?

don't eat the ones from pacific ocean cuz evil fukushima

Good post

>This
I eat marinated anchovies at least a couple of times a week in salads etc. Omega 3s and protein in one go.
Murcury doesn’t build up in tiny fish so you can eat more than say that of Tuna.

cant i just take omega pills

>in russia we have this

Attached: 550566-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

>that moment you fall into the vitamins meme.

vitamins are lies invented by Jewish manufactures of canned fish.

>jew shill
wouldn't mind having sardines sometime, the majority of people can't stomach it tho

Attached: 81bOvoP-uML._SL1500_.jpg (893x1500, 169K)

try making a "fisherman's eggs" with sardines. that's a good way to warm up to them, and it's fucking awesome too and very easy. plenty of recipes to google. will put hair on your chest

I can't eat anything that's looking at me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 5.23.43 PM.png (1254x1036, 1.25M)

Yay a deenz thread

Oh so that's where the deenz threads live, I couldn't figure out which board I had seen them on and whether they had just been a one off

you also die from arsnic

I'm not trying to do that. Chia is a good source of a different type of omega 3 and people usually advise to consume both fish and chia. I'm just saying that I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE THE SMELL. I'm a chemist and I used to handle trimethylamine which smells like rotten fish. Every single time that I see a fish dish that isn't made by salmon my brain associate with it smell with the TMA. Just stop trying to be so paranoid about the joos.

I'm gonna give it a try and buy them tomorrow

You eat the whole thing, bones and all?

Afraid of superpowers huh?

The jew's most feared weapon is Brazilian jiu jitsu. I'm in talks with the Gracie family to open a series of exclusive gyms for the Sup Forumsack. He's surprisingly red pilled

yeah. the bones are very soft and there aren't many of them
here is the king oscar sardine. no head or fins or anything. and the spine is soft. you will notice, but that's all there is in there for bones and it's fine
again, these are the ones i highly recommend to anyone wanting to start with sardines. there are some sardines that are frankly gross, and i love sardines. get the king oscar

Attached: KO-USA-brisling-open-can-Mediterranean-overhead.jpg (966x739, 188K)

Sauce, also Does sauerkraut have the same effect?

Kippered Herring

Attached: 2291313718_70519bfd54_o.jpg (600x295, 34K)

DID SOMEONE SAY SARDINES

Attached: disgaea 4 valvatorez.png (730x701, 288K)

>no head or fins or anything. and the spine is soft.
Lmao so you can eat antifas for the omega 3s?

I prefer pickled herring.

canned mackerel is good too

Is this like a Jewish meme because filter feeder fish like sardines, mackerel, menhaden, anchovies, do not contain large amounts mercury. Big fish have it since they eat a lot of small fish to become a big fish and it builds up over time and even then it is minsicule.

Why is there so much disinfo about seafood out there? There’s more harmful heavy metals in your tap water you drink and bathe in every single day than there is all tuna you can possibly eat in your entire life time.

it has a strong fishy flavour. i like to shred it and mix with finely chopped onion, parsley and dress with some vinegar or lemon to mask the fishiness.

Attached: 11046265_1713085538924973_7375850234340674644_n.jpg (535x800, 54K)

Based, love the taste of cabbage for some reason

You aren't supposed to eat anything but bread and drink nothing but water.

Thanks for posting this. I work with Seafood and I don’t understand the crazy conspiracy theories and disinfo on Seafood that customers tell me everyday. Like - thinking farmed salmon from Northern Europe is unhealthy compared to radioactive water swimming Pacific “wild” salmons.

My nigga.
Underrated.

Do you have to eat the cabbage raw for it to mop up estrogen, or can you eat something prepared like kimchi or sauerkraut and still get the effect?

mackerel is sooo good

you can eat sardines everyday without any risk of mercury poisoning. You're thinking of tuna, goy.

Buy fresh or frozen whole sardines. Scale them (easy) and gut them with your hands (easy.
Rub olive oil , salt , pepper, and garlic powder. Grill them until they begin to char. Around the open gut. Lemon juice and fresh herbs. And enjoy. Bones can be eaten. They are delicious grilled.

>eating sardines

God I fucking hate white ppl. Only race that eats that nasty shit. Why do you think in cloudy with chance of meat balls his dad was a loser for always eating sardines?

Are those spicy? i got some last week and i'm going to the supermarket later, they look good with olives.

lemon juice helps a lot; I eat a can in some brown rice with lemon juice pretty much every day.

I eat the King Oscar sardines too. Sardines from the King are like a piece of tuna. I drink the shit from the can too. It's nice.

>Rub olive oil , salt , pepper, and garlic powder.

wh*Te ppl seasoning

Its a trick, this will spread on Sup Forums then Buzzfeed will write "Nazis on Sup Forums are now eating raw sardines"

This nigger is correct. King Oscar are the best.

why not spread your smegma on there too, nasty azz wh*Te boi

lol, kek

Herring is fucking bomb. So many ways to eat it. The best is the ones that have been pickled. Nothing is tastier than pickled herring with cream fraiche and crackers.

nope. those spices are pretty mild
i don't think king oscar makes a can with hot sauce, but those are good for a change of pace. i still with the mediterranean style because the olives are fucking biblical alongside the fish.
my niggers
and it's actually a pretty big difference imo. best spices, best texture, best flavor

Fish migrate across the globe.
Your best bet is farmed fish if you can't source freshwater.

I’m sorry maybe you never had fresh seafood before but every fish has its own delicious flavor and does not need to be drowned in sugar and spice to enjoy. If all you’ve eaten is old fish then I understand why you think salt and pepper is not enough.
Fresh Sardines (Portuguese) have plenty of strong bold flavors with high fat content that don’t need anything more.

That sounds nice, screencapped

reminder to report raid threads

these are the best

amazon.com/Seasons-Skinless-Boneless-Sardines-Morocco/dp/B00THGF9A4/ref=pd_sim_325_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00THGF9A4&pd_rd_r=YYZHFJE57SECBK4D0TB1&pd_rd_w=3Vr6G&pd_rd_wg=7eVYI&psc=1&refRID=YYZHFJE57SECBK4D0TB1

Attached: 816PlaGneDL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1166, 294K)

Portuguese sardines are #1 fresh or frozen. American sardines are #2 fresh (frozen is terrible) and everything else they call sardine is usually not sardines and is of low quality so it is canned.

& guts.
Never forget the guts...yum, stringy bits!
Used to love 'em on toast.

It gives me acne, I don’t need anymore

pretty good

Attached: 11378086_896539740438713_1110488615_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

I'll see if they have with olives or i'll just get some black olives on the side.

Eating it all is not recommended for people new to fish. It’s an acquired taste. Although the guts have a lot of good stuff for you.

I think thats only from fish from the sea? anybody know?

>but also eating from metal lids

enjoy your heavy metal poisoning op

>I drink the shit from the can too. It's nice.

Attached: Log!.jpg (467x700, 166K)

kek

Truth.

Also farm grown Salmon is more poisonous than most fish because it has a high fat content, and toxic chemicals aggregate in fatty tissue. Stay away from farmed salmon

Sauerkraut with pork sausage and potatoes

Attached: 1521949898495.jpg (800x800, 93K)

>skinless
>boneless

-for retards who peel their veggies and eat white bread

daily reminder to eat fried chicken like a true Aryan

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

tupac btfo

Attached: 2pac-biggie.jpg (1281x641, 194K)

Can you eat these straight from the can or do you have to remove the scales first?

you know what
and i won't be hitting double digit posts in this thread and will sage, but this is important if you're looking to get into eating sardines:
many of the canned sardines will have a tomato sauce variety. i'd be wary of the carbs because you don't want to be mixing fat and carbs, but this is a good gateway sardine
these have decent texture. they are meaty and sort of dry. but these have no balls. i like them, though, and they are better than the spic brands and better than bumblebee

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 252K)

They’re usually already dressed.

>getting mercury poisoning
stop spreading jew propaganda

Cheers. They prolly grew up in Latvian waters

we have this

Attached: eva.png (342x468, 248K)

get capers too brother
trust me

any mercury is bad for you. Avoiding mercury/heavy metals and pesticides in your diet should be of concern always.

They don't pose a large threat alone but can actually cause other conditions to worsen in unpredictable ways.

>you know what
>and i won't be hitting double digit posts in this thread and will sage,
Please keep us, your blog readers, up to date on your posting habits. Thanks.

With your teeth...

What did you have for dinner today Sup Forums? I had a high test poverty meal.
>3 hard boiled eggs
>1 can (100 solid grams) of sardines
>A shit ton of red cabbage
>A loaf of bread
>half an onion

that was my point you fucking faggot
but i am simply better than most when it comes to sardines

Dolphins do and dolphins are pretty smart.

we have herring with an egg on toast for breakfast here in western scotland

Attached: yum.png (587x461, 718K)

King oscar makes one with jalapeno peppers. It's moderately spicy (by western standards).

...and don't forget to swallow.

Oh, and a day later make sure you shit them out.

yeah had these and don't recommend them. the jalapeno slices are too mushy and too old to add much. olives or capers. but that's a good one if you're looking to offset the fishiness. but i dont think king oscar is a particularly fishy sardine to begin with, especially the ones that are in oils

These are the pretty good too.

Attached: Mackerel_IMG_1008_511x358.png (511x358, 276K)

Just cracked open a can of these bad boys. Gonna eat em on some low salt Tricuits with mustard.

Attached: 51oOl5DLpVL.jpg (500x356, 56K)