$700B FOR THE WALL

SAY IT WITH ME
4D CHESS

Attached: wall.png (497x147, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ocspe
twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/977976764755423232
newsweek.com/china-spies-universities-fbi-watching-806796
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/waking-up-to-chinas-infiltration-of-american-colleges/2018/02/18/99d3bee8-13f7-11e8-9570-29c9830535e5_story.html?utm_term=.f552e1230192
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right

Attached: 1500035938709.jpg (461x572, 187K)

I this real? Gotten?

Throwing darts in the dark.

Hoping it sticks.

It's on his twitter too.

archive.is/ocspe
Real

>I was only pretending I signed a shitty bill

Attached: chokedtrump.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>oh shit i'm actually losing my base, let me pretend that i still care about this stupid wall

He already walked it back
Trump needs to calm down and rework his gameplan instead of flailing around like this

Attached: 1517772807341.png (614x540, 351K)

Actually he outsmarted you kikes

Where did he walk it back?

>the Pentagon
>going to build the wall because one of Drumpf's underlings read it here

Trumptards are this fucking retarded

>you
>normal

You're some faggot nazi

isnt mexico supposed to be paying for this shit

God you people are stupid

Attached: IMG_1416.jpg (650x797, 424K)

Military built wall. Just like when Reagan took over airport towers.

IGNORE the fucking shills.

This omnibus bill included tens of millions of dollars for extreme witness protection (SAFEHOUSES AND ARMORED VEHICLES) and now he is showing that it can be used to FUND THE WALL

IGNORE THE SHILLS. HAVE HOPE. STAY THE COURSE.

Kek will bless us all for our faith. The west will triumph.

Attached: 1517015710389.gif (387x305, 499K)

yup stay the course we have weathered far greater assaults and raids then this

cant he just hire some mexicans to do it for a third of the price

Good, let the Corp of Engineers build the damn wall, probably get it done in half the time as some civilian company milking the contract and for half the price too.

inb4 all the "I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall!" faggots
those deadbeat darkies can't be relied upon to do shit, fuck it

>the dems tried to trick drumph by giving him a blank check spending bill he wasnt supposed to sign
>but trump was smart enough to see through it and signed it anyways!
>ignore the fact that the Cloud act was also passed.
>plz have hope

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You dumb boomer, haven't you figured it out already? There won't be a wall!

The military funds the wall... by using Mexicans we were going to deport... these people work for free... they technically "paid" for it with Mexican slave labor.

We have reached levels of chess that Kasparov could only perceive through an overdose of LSD.

>this bill provides aid to x and y
>whe vetoes it we will finally have some new talking points
>w-wait why is he signing the bill
>REEEE FUCK DRUMPF H-HE BETRAYED HIS BASE, D-DONT WE ALL HATE HIM NOW!?!?!?

You're very stupid, english isn't your first language?

>still trying to ignore talking about the Cloud act.

Real nice of Trump to legalize the illegal spying that almost prevented his win in the first place. His masters might even give him a 2nd term now, now that he's effectively neutered any future populist candidates from getting a foot hold.

Tough shit maybe stop posting on twitter and jewbook, oh wait FBI has been monitoring us for years already theyve even memed it and the general population doesnt give a shit. Action against spying on us was supposed to happen a LOOONG time ago

>drumpf didn't read a 2300 page bill and make a fuss about the umpteenth privacy eroding law to hit the books
really makes you think, guess i'm a hilldawg now

>nothing to hide
>nothing to fear
Thank you for reminding me that Israel is #1.

He is building the Wall through the pentagon.
twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/977976764755423232

he got 1.6b for his wall you fucking morons ahahaha

>FBI
Yeah, now every five eyes LEO has access to actionable surveillance on Americans with no notification or oversight.
A dem gets in office and it can be used as a vector of extradition.

>I unironically believe that powerful people wouldn't be able to erase me from existence if we just didn't have these pesky laws on the books

How’s that faggot PM of yours? His prolapsed asshole go back in yet?

link?

>implying this isnt already happening
t. clear backpacks

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right.

If it was, Trump wouldn't be president. What was done to him was illegal, now it isn't.

Could this actually work though? I mean he is not wrong exactly.

Does your head hurt from those gymnastics?

The bill banned him from funding the wall, sorry.

Did u say chesse or chess?

Yes, so sorry. I realized now how wrong I have been. Please forgive me, sir. Please. My mouth is but a vessel to service your fine Hebrew cock.

Imagine being such a bootlick that your argument for this being okay is that it keeps happening over and over again.

Theoretically it could work, but a physical barrier would be a better idea. The only way he is going to get the wall is if he makes it essential through state of emergency or down the line (if he can). There were honestly people who voted for him FOR that wall as immigration was a hot issue in this election.

Considering our cuck of a PM is doing SOOOO well on the world stage to the point he is now a meme, you shouldn't be talking.

He's trying to find the silver lining. I dont fault him for that, but I defend the constitution whether or not it makes me feel good. It's compulsion.

>immigration was a hot issue
Still is. And he can I think technically build a wall with the military in the guise of national defense.

I see you, user

Attached: image.jpg (576x1024, 141K)

Nope, he can get the Military to do it now.

I just don't understand how you can seriously believe that there's an avenue towards fixing this kind of thing. The way I see it, the best chance you have of fixing most of these problems is literally starting your own country, preferably on another planet. Hopefully Musk sets up a lolbertarian utopia on Mars for us soon.

>penta
Larry is saying the exact opposite though, machu pichu

The wall is a matter of ACTUAL national security, so it should easily get funded.

He has the funds though now.

Trump will not build the wall
He has played us and continues to play us.

If we built it, and destroyed it; we can build it again. I just cant abide it being torn down in front of me. That's the entire reason I've been here for 14 years, to begin with.

call me when the wall is built, until then all the blather doesn't matter

if it isn't being built by 2019 it's never happening by the way

We can build it, true, but the question is whether we can salvage something already corrupt. I'm starting to believe that any powerful state inevitably rots from the inside and dies in a degenerate Roman fashion, and the only means of survival is simply starting over somewhere else.

BUILD THAT WALL
>BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
>BUILD THAT WALL

Roll

Those prototypes say otherwise shill

HAAAAH
2 YEARS IN AND NOTHING STARTED YET

YOU WONT EVEN GET 100FEET BEFORE 2020 AND THEN ITLL BE REPEALED BITCH!!!

FUCKING STUMPED DRUMPF
NICE JOB BYPASSING THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWING US FUTURE GROUND ON THE SUBJECT YOU SENILE OLD FUCK

WE ARE THE FUTURE!!!
MAKE WHITES AFRAID!!!!

shill

Say it with me! 38 billion to fund Israel

BUILD THAT WALL
>BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
>BUILD THAT WALL

Get this - The Military - In the Constitution - Our government - Is supposed to protect us from foreign invaders. We are under what is called a soft invasion right now. They are not armed but the end result ends up being the same with a collapsed economy. We will get run into the ground and China will reign supreme like in the 80's when it was reversed with us and the Soviet Union.

They already have a higher GDP now they need to finish us off. Hence why they're pushing communism so hard in our school system.
newsweek.com/china-spies-universities-fbi-watching-806796

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/waking-up-to-chinas-infiltration-of-american-colleges/2018/02/18/99d3bee8-13f7-11e8-9570-29c9830535e5_story.html?utm_term=.f552e1230192

>stupid wall

I suggest you re read his Grace, the Imperial Majesty on the Iron Throne, the Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus "Pußygrabbin" I of the House of Trump's tweet you FUCK!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU SHILLS SO MUCH!! Based Trump is MAGA every day. The wall isn't stupid you retard!!

$700 billion to get our military ready for the upcoming wars for Israel.

He's going to pull a George Bush to distract from his ongoing scandals and use his status as a war time president to get another term.

You can bank on that. We're not getting a fucking wall. You people need to wake up before it's too late.

Attached: John Bolton.png (1080x804, 729K)

I don't care if I got into a car accident where I suffered brain damage. I love that guy

>prototypes

he's banned from using them

Spending Bill: Trump Banned from Building Border Wall with Prototypes He Toured in San Diego
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

Underrated

Attached: image.jpg (300x250, 16K)

this. it's used to invade iraq and NK

Its posts like this that are making me believe this is all a reverse psychology psy-op

hello mccarthy

I was called a delusional leddit kekistan 46D chess Trump cultist for telling Sup Forums to stop running around like chickens with their heads cut off and just give it a few days and trust Trump is making a purposeful move.
Everyone will line up to sign away the Cloud act when Trump blatantly uses it to win the next election, just like they'll go back to budgets instead of Omnibuses after Trump has shown Omnibuses can be abused. He's not just trying to MAGA, he's trying to fix the political system and plug all its holes long-term so it can't end up back where it was when he walked down that escalator. He's trying to future-proof the political system from the next Dem that gets elected by showing how fucked it is up front and in everyone's face instead of secretly abusing it like Obama.

Attached: trumpsmug.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>(((breitbart)))

>Build WALL through M!
Wait waht!! THROUGH Mexico? oh shit the madman

t. retard

google it, you can find other sources, it's all the same shit

You're just a shill hating on his Grace, the Imperial Majesty on the Iron Throne, the Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus "Pußygrabbin" I of the House of Trump

>facts hurt my delusions
seek help

I don't want a wall, but you should stop supporting him for not building the wall that I don't want.

Attached: what does it mean.jpg (400x400, 30K)

McCarthy wasn't wrong.

>fearmongering
>not wrong

pick one

McCarthy was 100% right dude

>fearmongering
Is it fear mongering if hes right?

right about what?

No, Mike's house, one of those guys on the Dutch / Belgian border that put his front door on the other side of his house

The FBI can't defeat the people. The scary part is that they do have their own Deep State militia. They were deployed during Katrina in Lousiana, also possibly Harvey in Texas. Be aware guys we have already been at war. They let the bodies wash out in the ocean after the storm. Why do you think we had a large spike in fisherman, deck hands spotting sharks in the Gulf of Mexico?

about?

> state of emergency
he already declared one

Attached: cheers.jpg (467x600, 43K)

>Being this psychotic.
Fucking idiot get a grip on reality, or get out of the house. No one on the right is out to get you. They want to rebuild this country, and gives whites a safe home again.
On the Left it is very apparent what your intentions are. Be very certain that our Southern ancestors have passed, but their lessons, weapons, and health have passed on.

Attached: IMG_1782.jpg (600x413, 123K)

>all the shills in this thread sweating cause their (((masters))) got fucked by 89D interdimensional quantum Mahjong once again

BUILD THAT WALL
>BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
>BUILD THAT WALL

and what exactly has trump accomplished in the time he's been in office?

>inb4 shill
be objective

the wall is catastrophically dumb and won't stop shit because it will never finished

This and the fact that we are expected to just know why all the shills are outraged with Trump over this. Being outraged alone isn't enough to get me to just say "fuck blumpft" like they want me to. Gonna need some actual meat on the bone.

Subversive gommie infestation

Lack of education and American optimism

>right about what?
Commies being rife in the united states from politicians to media and the military

>durrr just make more government jobs lol

Attached: 1506260797802.jpg (645x773, 56K)