South Africa: The Frontline

>99% of questions answered here
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

>Play detente for 25 years and give the niggers one last chance despite the track record in Africa
>They decide to amend the constitution to allow land theft on August 30th anyway

Whites here are currently either:

>Stockpiling food, weapons etc for some kind of conflict.

>Planning to emigrate *eventually* due to the deteriorating situation.

A massive fuck up in August soon as the economy tanks and whites decide this is the last straw. For a decade it's been a mutual understanding among whites here that changing the constitution is the casus belli for open revolt. We are 15x more numerous than the Rhodesians were, we won't disappear quietly. Noise is being made and MSM cannot contain the news leaking everywhere about what's happening here. Some blacks are even jumping the gun and I've noticed the rate of murders and attacks are increasing. I've been gearing up aswel. I'm just waiting until August 30th.

I predict first of all starvation of our large urban black class in the millions, and further millions of deaths from HIV complications as medical facilities lack resources. We already have a major attritional advantage, aswell as material, the SANDF will most likely disband and a lot of equipment will end up "missing" from the bases according to some I've been chatting with. Not to mention the Coloureds and Indians will both mostly be on our side due to mutually assured genocide.

It's fitting the race war starts in South Africa, the West's canary in the coalmine of the multicultural experiment. I expect that a lot of young whites disassociated with the situation of the West will see South Africa as the chance to find purpose with the status quo finally being broken. I mean thousands came during the Boer War, 10s of thousands went to Spain in the 1930s. It's quite cathartic. The world will see this redpill streaming in 4k.

I personally cannot wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE

Attached: IMG_20180325_231143_680.jpg (2427x1441, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did we get defeated by THIS?

Attached: San_tribesman.jpg (1200x1796, 457K)

I want to get in this fight

Shows what kind of brainlet you are, that's a San (Khoi-San) tribesman he's not bantu.

Just as important as weapons, you should stockpile manuals and guides. Start purchasing the water resistant SAS survival guide and other SF guides to jungle and urban warfare. They are very well done and a huge help.

A nig is a nig, who cares about their names?
Here in America we call a groid a groid, not Zulu or Mali or whatever

I have mates in Namibia who can get me across the border should I decide to sell my possessions and come fight. There's people willing to join the ranks mate.

so will people fight for their land and kill blacks en masse or wil whites just leave? how easy would it be to move to south africa and help fight?

Attached: 1509917379010.jpg (3000x1688, 895K)

But that's the thing, he's not a negroid, he's a capoid. Completely different race. Notice the Asiatic appearance.

why don't you guys just kill all the niggers and get it over with sm.h

Their appearance doesn't matter so much as the possibility they'd side with you over the genocidal bantu. You're at a massive disadvantage.

>45 million blacks vs 5 million whites

Attached: bog bros.jpg (751x600, 68K)

Who cares, the fact you haven't done anything yet against sub 70iq niggers just makes me root for them instead.

>why dont you goys just lay down and let niggers kill you and rape your women

Attached: 1501884604653.png (252x291, 46K)

And?

Attached: rhodesia-white-farm-boys-5000-zanla-guerillas-ussr-soviet-union.jpg (460x458, 41K)

I was born in the niggest city outside Africa and I can relate with what the boers are going through. Expect me when things get crazier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

We faced worse odds

>kill loads of niggers
>dead nigger bodies harbouring AIDS and sickle cell stink the place up, decay, rot and could cause sickness

Attached: 1234713235738.jpg (289x298, 67K)

The vast majority will fight, if people wanted to leave they already have the last 25 years (around 800 to a million left since the early 1990s)

We have more than half a million veterans of the border war in our ranks (late 40s to early 60 year olds), the vast majority own and regularly still practice shooting and have indispensable knowledge they share with the younger generation.

You could probably easily get here before or even during the early stages since our government is heavily trying to deny there is any problem at all. Smuggling weapons is a bit more tricky and I wouldn't go there, you could legally get a hunting license or just expect to get weaponry here. Other gear is entirely us to you I suppose. Though I'd advise do not contact organisations, stick to individuals or just come on your own accord entirely to minimise risk.

Attached: racewar.webm (600x254, 2.89M)

I you actually read the paste bin you'd understand what I'm trying to explain.

Hence why you burn the corpses genius

The King of the Khoi has called for South Africa to be partitioned into two countries, a Bantu ethnostate in the east and a cosmopolitan Khoisan/White/Colored/Asian republic in the west. Literally no one wants to side with the Bantu except other Bantu ethnicities in foreign countries.

so could i just get a flight there, head to some white farmer, ask for guidance, makeshift some shelter and do some work? those niggers dont deport people do they?

>wasting fuel on niggers
i guess

Uh oh!

Attached: Χωρίς τίτλο.png (1346x701, 334K)

Yes that's what they've been doing, the fuckers deserve no sympathy.

You guys could launch a massive PR campaign akin to what Soldier of Fortune did for the Rhodesians during the Bush War. There are plenty of vets here who are unemployed or kicking around low-paid jobs at Home Depot, Walmart, etc. You would probably have a several volunteers. A lot of Americans and Australians fought in the Bush War. Also, you guys really should consider creating airfields in the more remote areas of SA. The first thing you do in any conflict is secure or create an airfield.

>needs fuel to burn organic material

+18 and over kid

>yfw the bantus move back in again looking for work and the cycle repeats itself
the only solution to Der Bantu is (humane) culling

There are probably a lot of American vets who would fight in exchange for land. If there is a civil war, there's going to be a lot of land redistribution afterward regardless of who wins.

That wouldn't be a bad idea. Especially if you could entice them with plots of land and citizenship.

hey dude. i think i know who you are. i've said before that this race war fantasy is going to get you killed, and is going to give the left an excuse for why we deserved it.

i asked you once what victory meant to you. you told me it meant seeing your family safe. not worrying about your mom and girlfriend being raped and murdered. that is a victory you can have, but not in south africa.

i know it's sad. infuriating. but our parents' generation gave our country away. i know you're from anglo stock, and my family comes from the dutch settlers. in a lot of ways i'm more south african than you. but you seem more attached to the idea of fighting and dying for this cursed bit of clay.

i don't know if we can save america. hell, i don't even know if we can save europe. but what i do know is there is no way to save south africa. and you are going to march yourself off to die with fantasies of reliving the great victories we had when the bantu's highest military capability was sharp sticks or old rifles they barely knew how to shoot.

the existence of my people is something that belongs to the past. i've made my peace with that. all i can do is to try and see them become australians, americans, canadians, new zealanders or europeans again, instead of just more dead meat in the african dirt.

all that waits for you, if you win, and you won't win, is being an even more hated and less defended north korea. there is no path here that leads to victory. and i don't believe in fighting battles that you cannot win. not with so much at stake.

i know you won't listen. but i had to try one last time to stop you from killing yourself. i'll try my best to defend your memory, and the memory of all the people you're going to lead off to die, fighting for something that was already lost before you were born. and that you will be remembered as monsters for trying to take back. even though i agree it's rightfully ours.

Attached: IMG_0829.jpg (2592x1936, 1.08M)

South Africans need to mentally prepare themselves for the inevitable moment when NATO intervenes on the side of the SA government that is trying to grab land. The collapse of infrastructure in SA cities will create a humanitarian crisis of starving Blacks that will, due to Western media bias, completely overshadow the campaign of genocide being carried out against the Boers.

There would be a shit ton of land up for grabs after a war. The issuing famine will kill off millions of highly dependent Africans and the issuing outbreak of drug resistent TB and Cholera will also kill off millions. They'll sink back to pre industrial levels of population as soon as whites, the only thing keeping things running, revolt. South Africa also has close zero problem with malaria (only on the extreme north east there's a slight risk but that's literally the Kruger National park) it's entirely meant for white settlement. Go right ahead and stake your claim, it's only rightful you'd be compensated in that sense, you might even get a boerfu.

Attached: IMG_l1yff6.jpg (1120x1600, 419K)

Thats not a nigger. Its a capoid. They are closer to europeans genetically than even to niggers

You have me mistaken for someone else, I'm an Afrikaner, not Anglo.

That was well-put, I will say that much. The only problem here is that you are also living in a fantasy. To move and relocate 4.5-5 million Boers is not only a logistical nightmare, but thus far, there haven't been too many countries that are willing to give you guys refuge status. Australia is trying, but even they have been met with resistance. Lets say, hypothetically, you have all been granted refugee status across the globe, it will take years and years to evacuate everyone. What do you think is going to happen within the next few years? The blacks are going to become embolden and begin a senseless slaughter which will serve as a war cry for their entire populace. They did this to our Special Forces troops in Somalia in 1993. Although we killed many more, the fact that they beat back whitey, served as a war cry. They want you there and they want you unarmed. They want a mass execution to push their agenda.

this is true. when the whites are brutally murdered all they will say is what they say now:

>what about all the blacks killed by other blacks?

this is the only reliable way to get liberals and nonwhites and jews to talk about black on black crime.

there will be no official war. even the land expropriation bill is careful not to mention race. and the suidlanders will never have to help their paid subscribers escape, and that half kike simon roche will just escape with all the donations he got from well meaning but misguided goys.

Attached: IMG_1352.jpg (2592x1936, 1.63M)

>Your whole continent was conquered by 12 Dutch guys in shorts

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

my mistake. you write just like him.

took a stab in the dark and missed. good luck. i hope you win. though i don't see how that's even really possible.

Attached: IMG_1363.jpg (2592x1936, 1.86M)

This exactly. We aren't going anywhere, it's fight or die.

>pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

This pastebin is extremely bad. The only kind of people you're going to redpill are people like who were on your side as soon as they heard "kill niggers." It doesn't matter if you actually say kill niggers, they heard the part that was important to them.

If you want to gain support rewrite it with
>removing references to race
Ethnic lines are clear enough. It's shocking to a lot of Westerners that there's more than one black group in Africa and they have no idea that everyone hates Bantus except Bantus. That's a redpill that's even effective on liberals.
>not glorifying Apartheid
>not lamenting that Apartheid didn't go too far enough
Seriously, who are you expecting to win over with this? This was the issue that left SA internationally isolated. Whites have a moral high ground and you're handing it over to the ANC. The ANC.
>removing anti-semitic shit
Seriously, who are you expecting to win over with this?
>Add sections about post-Mandela ANC corruption
I mean, obviously.
>Add sections about post-Apartheid land redistribution
99.9% of people have no idea that SA already redistributed land, so they don't understand the credible fear that the constitutional amendment will displace them like happened in Zimbabwe. On that note, most people don't know what happened in Zimbabwe, mention it.
>Add quotes from Malema
The guy introduced the land expropriation amendment and is a total nutjob. I haven't seen anyone on the left even try to defend him directly.
>Remind people that forced or coerced population transfers are illegal under international law, just like Apartheid was
This is making the case against international support for the ANC. There are a lot of horror stories from between the world wars of hundreds of thousands of people being forced from their homes. You can paint the ANC as Nazis without having to actually mentioned the Nazis.

You killed Chinese armed with modern weaponry with ease despite being outnumbered, just imagine the quality difference between us and niggers.

>none of the Rhodies even die
>most Rhodies are black, meaning that even niggers can defeat commie niggers

Attached: when they try to mossad you.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Are you new to Sup Forums?

what we're talking about is basically people moving. people move all the time. johannesburg international airport has something like 28 million people flying to various places every year.

the problem is whites are still thinking like immigrants, not refugees. the tone would be very different if wave after wave of white south africans were actually showing up and demanding refuge. and then just staying if the government denies them.

if nothing else it should show people what this refugee thing is really about. look at the comments section of anything dealing with dutton's comments. whites are waking up.

it's also important that you have as many white south africans in your nations as possible. because after what's going to happen there happens people will talk about how it won't happen in your country because reasons. same way we did with zimbabwe. it's important you have people there to tell you you aren't special, and that what is happening in your nation is exactly like what happened in south africa.

Attached: S04E12_21.png (839x559, 395K)

>Write a message that is strongly against any form of discrimination, second class citizenship, or genocide
Armenian genocide was "not a genocide." There is a lot of press trying to dismiss the idea that genocide is happening or at risk of happening in SA, going so far as to call "white genocide" neo-Nazi propaganda. Draw many comparisons to the Turks and the Armenians. It was a forced population transfer. The goal was not to kill them all, it was to drive them out. The government refused to call it a genocide and still refuses. They were a people seen as privileged under the corrupt old system. There are a lot of parallels to work with here.

>Hold
>The
>Moral
>High
>Ground.

Do you want to win people over to your side or do you want to rally your base? Doing the latter is how you got in this situation in the first place. Good luck.

Attached: i can understand this train of thought.gif (99x99, 194K)

>Lurk
>Moar

The paste bin isn't meant for normies, hence why I post it here.

desu we could use strategically placed South Africans to flip certain states

The Rhodesian Selous Scouts and SAS were the strongest fighters. They were entirely white. The black Rhodies were doing so for self-preservation and even they couldn't be trusted. A lot of them defected when given the chance. One of the main reason the Rhodies were so successful was their brilliance in incorporating air support with direct action strikes and ambushes. Even the US Special Forces communities studied their actions.

Realistically, that's all you can really do. You need to fight on the defensive, until you secure a decent position in which you can rebuild and fortify. It's about self-preservation at the moment, not an offensive campaign.

in case it wasn't completely clear, i'm a white south african living in japan.

if they think saying all niggers need to be killed for the future of civilization to even be a thing is in any way offensive or controversial, chances are they're newfags.

>that is a victory you can have, but not in south africa.

Can't have it in Europe, can't have it in the US, can't have it in Aus.
I'm having trouble seeing what is at stake for you, if you've accepted the death of your nation.
You seem to think that because of your skin colour you will be treated better than the other refugees. The best you will get is used as a catspaw by left and right to show 'white people are refugees too' and 'we're not racist for wanting to deport migrants' respectively.
Rich SAfricans will get by fine, probably thanking their lucky stars, while the poor whites get pimped, bitched and made into doner meat.
So I suppose you will become Europeans, Australians, Americans, etc.
Just remember not to blame anyone else for your tranny children.

Fuck off, we're staying. We're not anyone's political tool.

Well, good luck anyway. We'll be in your situation before I am dead, I'm sure.

>the problem is whites are still thinking like immigrants, not refugees. the tone would be very different if wave after wave of white south africans were actually showing up and demanding refuge. and then just staying if the government denies them.

Holy hell, are you South African, or a sneaky nong trying to create a new source of white child prostitutes to enjoy?

the only community to avenge White S. Africans are Whites in the US
>When he said, "You're killing my people", he was referring to the 'St. James Church Massacre' in S. Africa.

Attached: blow back karma.jpg (570x356, 35K)

>this race war fantasy is going to get you killed, and is going to give the left an excuse for why we deserved it.
This guy gets it. But I've never been a fan of the black pill. It's rational on the individual level, but millions of people aren't going to just abandon their country. Think of the logistics of that.

Furthermore, it's a crime against humanity to compel, coerce, or even simply encourage your own citizens to emigrate on the basis of the religion, culture, creed, ethnicity, or race. I don't mean that in a hyperbolic sense. It's literally classified as a crime against humanity under various international treaties and government officials have been tried and convicted for it. If you don't have the balls to stay in your homeland out of fear, at least migrate to the International Criminal Court for a time.

I'm not sure armed black militias are going to sprout out of the street corners overnight, I think it will probably start with mass rioting in some shithole like Soweto. The government will put up a show of being tough on the protestors for a few days and then things will escalate from there.

I also don't know where such groups would get guns at all, criminals have them but it's not like anyone could easily import weapons on the scale needed to arm militias. We don't have any neighboring countries that are saturated with illegal arms either. For some reason it seems unlikely to me that the government or SANDF would support that kind of thing, after all, they need to keep control of the country.

Attached: Soweto-riot.jpg (468x277, 43K)

the death of the white race and western civilization.

seeing the world become one giant south africa with nuclear weapons.

the mona lisa and sistine chapel going up in flames and people saying "not all muslims burned them down!" afterward.

Attached: 1421031047777.jpg (1224x1477, 641K)

>the mona lisa and sistine chapel going up in flames and people saying "not all muslims burned them down!" afterward.
I'd be more worried about the blacks over saying "We built dat, colonizer", desu. Muslim birth rates tank after a few generations in Europe, the problem is, there's a gigantic supply of blacks wanting to move there.

I agree entirely. Blacks don't own firearms besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. Mostly you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and machetes and it will be mostly disorganized lone gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough to self-sacrifice in a mass charge while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. Middle aged white men are all gun owning veterans. The SANDF will disband, especially when the whites keeping the force relatively competent leave their posts. You also have coloureds and other non-blacks that have just as much to lose and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but we can win. It won't even be a Pyrrhic Victory, it will be a slaughter.

Yeah, but is there a contingency plan and some kind of organization already in place? Does everyone know what unit they are, whom they report to and what to do on zero hour? Is there a "general staff" busy secretly working on a. a strategy, b. orders, ready to be sent out? Supply, hospitals, communications, recon etc.?

You try to go this alone, you're going to get slaughtered. And you need to be ready now; when the shit hits the fan it's too late. Even when an operational order is ready and gets sent down from the top immediately, it will take at least 48 hours until it transforms into 1000s of tactical orders for every single boot on the ground.

I do hope there are experienced vets pulling the strings for you guys.

However, unlike SA, this has been happening a little more gradually. The script wasn't flipped overnight. There has already been quite a bit of backlash, with several hard-right politicians gaining control over varying European nations. I really think they will start fighting back. The election of Trump was undoubtably the same. We do have a large element of Marxist whackos, but their voices are often stunted, albeit promoted in the mass media. If they attempt a mass gun grab, watch the backlash here.

Hey Mr overseas coward, gtfo with your blackpilling and stop telling me what to do from your ivory tower.

>the death of the white race and western civilization.

And you think that will change by adding five million more immigrants to the pile?
I invite you to move as many Boers here as you want, but remember to check back in twenty years to observe the hideous mass of half caste communists and converts they give birth to.

>one giant south africa

What, white people fleeing to progressively smaller and smaller fortified enclaves without contesting any territory because they're afraid of international backlash from other white people? That's what you're doing now.

>the mona lisa and sistine chapel going up in flames

Won't be the Muslims who burn it, will be the communists. The Muslims will point to the smouldering wreckage and say 'see why we have to put you under the yoke? Look what disgusting animals you've made of yourselves.'
By that point everyone who posts on Sup Forums will have long since said the shahada and meant it, you'll probably be wagging your finger at the sky too by then.

Absolute state of brainlet burgers on this board jissis man

okay, then. replace "muslims" with "blacks"

and instead of burning it because it's haram, they burned it to decolonize it. it's still ashes either way.

Attached: A-painting-that-appears-to-be-an-anti-Apartheid-painting-burns-with-the-pile-of-artworks-MAIN-PHOTO. (1412x820, 1007K)

They should go to Siberia. Russians would accept 5mm people. They have Siberia that's barely populated and the Chinese looking to move in. They also have the capacity to move that many people. They also don't give a shit about the "civilized" world now.

Ofcourse an overseas faggot will see it like this.

>ivory tower.
pretty sure this is a shitty flat on top of an EFL school, but whatever.

Attached: not an argument 17342926_771676006315718_9119375048591706305_n.jpg (480x252, 14K)

Compared to here it is, so if you don't have anything besides "think like refugees" to say then stfu please.

>EFL

Your solution amounts to becoming someone else's nigger, daftie.

You will have to deal with NATO if you win, though. Which is what nip was trying to tell you. In addition to that you will lose all international trade. You can't stand your ground against that. It's not suicide, but there is no end game in that. You have to evacuate at this point.

>think like refugees

'Should I charge £10 or £15 for a BJ?'

Maybe it's just me living in a big city but I hear this speak of coming revolution and bloodbaths in za and I see the observations that people make, none of it seems wrong but I just don't get the feeling that things are really that bad.

I see the EFF and their ilk as isolated political outliers supported by paid protestors. I think the majority of poor blacks just want to get on with their lives and have no interest in a war of any kind, especially not with the memory of apartheid so fresh in their minds.

I do support the Suidlanders and I try to keep my ear to the ground but it feels like I'm missing some realization or information that would really kick off a panic and make me think "this is real and imminent".

Can I ask what sort of timeline you are talking about? I don't personally see it happening soon but so many people do and with valid reasons that I feel I should be taking this all much more seriously.

Attached: 1520145911605.png (319x636, 96K)

>Deal with NATO

You know the ANC is anti Israel and extremely tied with the Russians and Chinese right? Geopolitics trumps identity politics, US will either stay neutral or support us.

Does NATO have any real incentive to back the ANC beyond "muh racism"? I thought the ANC was backed by China since China wants SA's resources.

>US will either stay neutral or support us.
You can't be serious. Even getting your refugees here is racist. US is your enemy if you start killing blacks. It should be obvious to anyone.

I'd blockade windows and doors NOW.

There are different types of nigs. Bantu>San>Pygmy for example.

White people aren't all equal either.

NATO wouldn't commit boots to the ground. They would attempt to construct "peace talks" as would the US. If anything, I would worry more about the Chinese fighting a proxy war. They are slowly conquering Africa and I wouldn't put it past them to start training and equipping guerrilla insurgents. The key would be to fight a defensive war. You would not be on the offense, just beating back the hordes until you can finally establish a stronghold.

Attached: d393fafa20c9c6e7e59dcab6c552e23a.jpg (520x792, 76K)

You're a fucking retard or a Jew or some other type of Non-White.

A bong out of all people. All thpugh the bong poster is likely ranji

>Maybe it's just me living in a big city

It is. Imagine tomorrow how insecure you'd be if you no longer had your private security or electric fencing or your barred windows and just your locked wooden door and local police to rely on.

Yeah thought so.

In terms of a timeline I see something as random as an uppity farmer shooting a government official with his .22 as the Mercedes drives up on the road to give him a paper to sign his farm away. Anything small like this will grow to a local incident, then provincial then national.

No it won't retard, it supported Mandela despite him being tied to the USSR. ZOG puts hatred of whites above geopolitics.

Again, you're fucking retarded.

>They should have done x

"hurr durr why didn't the Conquistadors kill all the Indios what a bunch of fucking idiots hurr durr" tier argument.

He tried to warn us

Attached: 1200px-William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (1200x1786, 226K)

We give them money too. China and Russia are very aware of what supporting those African governments is. They don't care either way. I'm sure they have to pay bribes to do business there. It's not supporting. You can deal with both in exchange for something.

If I was stuck in SA, I would first try Australia. The next step, I would try Russia. They want people populating Siberia. They could get me out for free too. US is not going to grant any refugee status to "oppressors". I'm pretty sure EU is the same way. Maybe Hungary or Poland will do it to spite EU, but they don't really have any land to spare, and they can't take that many people.

Him and a bunch of other people.

STFU

WE'RE NOT ANYONE'S POLITICAL TOOL AND I SURE AS HELL DONT WANT TO FIGHT IN THE RESOURCE WARS AGAINST CHINA AS A RUSSIAN CONSCRIPT.

Is he really a Canadian folk hero? you prolly dont even know what i'm talking about.

But he failed to get the message out or wasn't it his time? Either way, no one obviously gives a fuck.

You either win or lose and even he would tell you that.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1114x627, 54K)

>I'm missing some realization or information that would really kick off a panic and make me think "this is real and imminent".

Someone who is 'just getting by' will 'get by' just as easily in your house, with your car, and all he has to do is stand by and watch as the assburgers in red t-shirts drag you out and stove your head in with a cinderblock.
Neutral doesn't mean 'on your side'. Doesn't even mean 'harmless', it means 'opportunist'.

Burgers could easily absorb that at a rate of 1 million per year.

It is what it is m8, SA is fucked if you ask me. Sad.

Dying heroically means jack shit in the end, winning is what matters.

this guy knows what's up. there are jews from israel training whites in their kosher martial arts and telling us to fight. there are leftist jews telling us to stay and get what we have coming for ever daring to exist and build anything in the first place.

there are no jews telling whites what i'm telling you all right now. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. WHILE. YOU. STILL. CAN.

Attached: grave.png (674x1194, 2.32M)

And I would gladly accept them. That said, it's easy for us to say, "hey Boers, pick up and leave your homes that you have been living in for the past 20-40 years". I have never been in that situation and I know, I would not want to leave my home. I think I would want to explore the option of fighting back. I don't think the majority of them want to leave. It's either fight or wait in fear until you are inevitably slaughtered.

We support you, but our gov't will not. The only way the "US" supports you is if we take our country back. The Jews in power will never take your side. The day whites stopped looking out for each other was the day we all collectively fucking lost. Hopefully we make a comeback, but I will probably just sit on Sup Forums and do fuck all just like everyone else.

Attached: 1502249582551.jpg (462x325, 41K)

>I personally cannot wait.
Eish man, that’s not healthy. Thousands of us will die in a best-case scenario, to say nothing of how many millions of innocent blacks will die without our taxes. Something like 97% of them just want better education and don’t give a shit about land expropriation.

There are at least 4,000,000 of us still here. We cannot leave, even if we all wanted to. There is no sympathetic neighbour for us to flee to like the Rhodesians did.