You have ten seconds to name any series in which the red girl is not superior to the blue girl

You have ten seconds to name any series in which the red girl is not superior to the blue girl.
You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=GlicNcNeQ8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UMU > ekusucariba

evangelion

Rei > Asuka.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Asuka has always been horrible.

Evangleion

>Posting that in this thread
>Secretly admitting that Whore of Babylon is inferior to best king

Blue clearly wins.

pic related

Okay. What do I win?

the knowledge that you're wrong

This.

I'm not sure what you're implying. Either way Arc >*

Haruhi.
Yuki > Mikuru

That's not how you spell Akiha.

No

Yes.

doesn't have as dedicated fans

>asukashitters

Pic not related?

Asuka is her own waifu.
youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY

Zeta

People who waifu an awful person like Asuka don't understand Asuka, even Anno has hinted as much.

I mean come on not tha-

I can't think of even one series where that wasn't the case. Good job OP.

She's kind of like a perfect match for a particular type of person.

>this image defeats the waifufag
Anno did try to show how pathetic it is waifuing damaged goods. Unfortunately the Evangelion fanbase will never understand his genius and the true masterful message.

Yes. Psychiatrists and mental health professionals.

Anyone except Shinji, she can never be his girl. Waifuing her or shipping is plain wrong.

Daimao

The great stories are those that get the archetypes correct. The Great Mother is probably the most strongly represented in this story. I read pic related a while ago and was amazed in seeing NGE.

>anyone except Shinji
>waifuing her or shipping her is wrong
>anyone except Shinji
>waifuing her is plain wrong

Reifags are dumb.

I'd let /ourqueen/ take me on her wings
youtube.com/watch?v=GlicNcNeQ8o

I'm not sure what you are trying to say? Its wrong to ship her with anyone because Asuka is the villain of Evangelion. Its like shipping or waifuing Ueno from KnK. Its kind of disgusting.

I can't imagine what its like to misinterpret Asuka's great character to suit escapism. Its against Anno's masterful message. You can never understand Evangelion unless you listen to what he tried to show.

Evangelion.

Oh fuck I read it wrong. Forgive me. Asuka is best girl.

>Asuka is the villain of Evangelion

>not seeing the anti-female/pro-homosexual theme of Evangelion

Tokoyo Mew Mew

You answered a post that said she is the perfect match for a certain type of person. And you agreed that person is anyone but Shinji. Then you said waifuing her is wrong, which directly goes against your earlier statement.

I'm not arguing the validity of your claims, your post just didn't make much sense.

>pro-homo
>the only faggot in the show wants to end the world
>is only an angel
>Misato is fixed by the cock
>Rei is fixed by the cock
>Asuka might be be fixed by the cock
???

>>the only faggot in the show wants to end the world
he's also the only one shinji gets with

>You answered a post that said she is the perfect match for a certain type of person. And you agreed that person is anyone but Shinji

It implied that she is a perfect match for Shinji.

>Then you said waifuing her is wrong, which directly goes against your earlier statement.

How so? Both are a form of dumbing down Asuka's character to fit their escapist fantasy.

Pro homo because the only who liked Shinji and loved him unconditionally, was a flawless gay alien.
>Misato is fixed by the cock
>Rei is fixed by the cock
Misato was still mentally deranged and saught sexual contact as the only form of bonding with others.She uses men.

I don't recall ever Rei getting the dick.

>Asuka might be be fixed by the cock
If you believe this, you are delusional who doesn't understand Asuka and Evangelion.

I still can't decide which one of the scissor sisters I like more. They're both perfect.