Dear Americans

Dear Americans,
The nation and principles that your ancestors built and bled and died for for 200 years is about to be torn up and thrown in the trash bin of history.
Will you not fight back?

Attached: 1522012239751.jpg (796x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/emma-gonzalez-parkland-gun-control-cover
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the original, nobody tore up the bill of rights, don't be stupid and spread misinformation

Attached: side_by_side.png (1487x747, 1.75M)

It's true. Whites don't even deserve to live because their fight is gone ans they decided to let cunts vote. The country is not deserved anymore.

this board is garbage

it the paper you notice not the el goblino face

Yes. We will fight back. Of course, we will. That's not even a question. I think people are basically itching for a fight right now.

Nice shop faggot.

Literally the same principle in both pictures

The shills just prove us right.

I don't see anything wrong with the face...she is ugly as fuck in both, but at least try to be slightly honest about the image itself, nobody is tearing up the bill of rights.

>Please focus on the pic goy. Let us derail the thread. Don't talk about protecting your rights.

fuck off fagot
youll get fucked for playing dirty

THIS!

Fucking conservatards keep trying to spread misinformation. They're literally fake news.

No one is coming to take your guns. No one is even talking about banning guns.

kill your family and then kill yourself

Its nothing at all the same. One is a protest against violence the other is tearing up a document that our country was founded on. One is something everyone should be able to get behind, the other is designed to rile up the right propaganda machine.

Let's be honest if it was the same, there would be no need for the fake, arguing anything else means you are genuinely stupid or delusional.

>It's clearly a shop, but let's pretend that it's not so the goys will be forced to talk about the pic and not protecting their rights.

Seems like that's what we're having pussy hat protests about right now.

Powerful

Attached: E30E0BD1-BBC1-48DE-8935-FC84BD973D63.jpg (796x1024, 114K)

SHOOOOOOPPPPED, GOYS!!!!

Let them try. I know a lot of people who are just itching for Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

The one on the right is clearly a shop

unless she gets the 2nd amendment removed, SHALL NOT INFRINGE people

No, we are having protest about creating common sense gun laws, key word being common sense. Of course if you think common sense is stock piling hundreds and thousands of guns like a doomsday preper then your common sense isn't very common, so we'll just have to respectfully disagree on what is common sense.

Of course nobody tore up the bill of rights, it's a shop of this picture to prove our point.

You mean the one you can easily see where it came from (Teen Vogue) and literally buy the magazine with the picture of them on the front and that has the video embded into their site?

teenvogue.com/story/emma-gonzalez-parkland-gun-control-cover

Yes...Let's keep pretending you like logic and facts. It sounds like the right is the one that is worried about muh feels, muh guns.

You change the meaning of the symbolism when you change it from a target to t he bill of right. It plays to an entirely different audience with an entirely different meaning. Having common sense gun laws isn't tearing up the bill of rights. I would argue banning them out right would, but its not what most people are asking.

I want to remind you gun reforming isn't getting rid of the 2nd amendment. Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to buy guns.

I would argue when you spend millions of dollars labeling people who disagree with you terrorist. You are also ripping up the constitution.

>Link to actual site to encourage lefty shilling
How much are you getting paid shill?

Attached: Jason_77ec1a_6556279.jpg (484x377, 42K)

>Dems pass a bill making all right wingers "mentall ill" by law
>or all registered Republicans
>or all whites
congrats retard, see where that can lead?

I would agree with you except you faggots think not being a shitlib is a mental illness. The same people who said President trump is mentally ill with dementia and retardation for 18 months want to be the ones legislating away rights for the “mentally ill”
Is having an IQ under 85 a mental illness?

DAY OF THE GRILL NOW!!!!!
Burgers have gone to far this time!!!

>wants proof
>shilling when proof is provided
Stay in the dark ages, bro.

>fashion magazines don't shop their picture

Who are you fooling here?

Attached: PSX_20180325_234326.jpg (602x1376, 276K)

>shopping to make a woman more attractive
>shopping in the bill of rights to competely piss off right wingers

Yeah...exactly the same type of photoshop. I'm sure the image is photoshoped but the one where they rip of the bill of rights is literally fake. No ifs, no ands, no buts. Its right wing propaganda to make you hate them and scream muh guns.

>Is having an IQ under 85 a mental illness?
It used to until that was deemed racist because 90% of blacks fall under that category

>we just want to ban AR15s
>We just want to prevent you from buying 100s of rounds of ammunition.
>we want to ban high capacity magazines even though we don't know what they are.
Your lucky this didn't posted on /k/

>I would agree with you except you faggots think not being a shitlib is a mental illness.

I'm not a lib, but I get why you would think that since all you see is black and white them or us. How many innocent people have to die before something has to be done?

all of them

ALL OF THEM

Why would I get behind banning guns?
>but muh ebil AR15 and muh gun control
The government have proven themselves to be a bunch incompetent faggots otherwise the Douglas shooting, the Texas church shooting ,the Vegas shooting and the Orlando shooting wouldn't have happened.

There is literally no limit on the number of people who “have to die” because we have a fundamentally different framework for how we see this argument
You want to disarm me and take away my rights
I refuse
It’s not about other people dying to me it’s about not letting you kill me and my daughter using a criminal proxy once you’ve disarmed me
The fact that you want to simultaneously flood the country with unlimited violent refugees and disarm the law abiding population tells me all I need to know about how much I should trust your judgement

Wait, so you mean someone here, a board dedicated to political memes, made an additional shop to turn the target info the Bill of Rights?

Who could have guessed?! That's unheard of! Good job user debunking this, you're truly amazing, the kind of IQ that makes you able to understand Rick and Morty.

>You want to disarm me and take away my rights

That isn't what I want to do at all you dumb cuck. I want to regulate guns so that mentally ill people won't have easy access to them. The only way you would be disarmed is if you are a harm to yourself and others.

Also if I wanted to kill you. I would just poison your food.

>Lose argument
>Become sarcastic
Stay butthurt.

>says the people pushing transgenderism on little boys.
Go back to playing Far Cry 5 because that will be the closest you'll ever get to a real gun you urbanite piece of shit!!! The working class will rise up and every single one of you in gulags. And we'll be dammed if we allow amereddian goblins to take away are means of doing so because your masters told you so!!!!

Should the “mentally ill” have their first amendment rights stripped? Should the be allowed to vote? Own property? Are their rights against unlawful search and seizure waived?
The 2A is a right, not a privilege or “nice to have”

>The 2A is a right, not a privilege or “nice to have”

When someone is so crazy they become a harm to themselves and other. The 2a doesn't really apply.

>didn't get that first replies were also sarcasm
>gets salty

Stay autistic

>gun control
>transgenderism
pick 1, lets have a conversation about one, not try to assume my beliefs based on my stance from one to another.

I'll say it flatout, allowing kids to take hormone therapy should be considered child abuse. Simple as that. Anybody that promotes that is legit retarded.

Stop trying to obfuscate and deflect...OP's image is the original and you know it.

Give this user a medal.

It does apply unless you strip them of their citizenship
Tell me another right guaranteed by the constitution that you are willing to have curtailed based on a subjective arbitrary category by your political enemies
Which right of yours do you want your enemies to alter based on their own ever changing criteria?
What you are demanding is that someone’s immutable characteristics (mental health) be a criteria for stripping their rights
If you do it, then I can do it
It’s the equivalent of stripping voting rights from blacks and women
You comfy with that?
If not, why not?

Attached: C4ABE527-4AC4-4664-8019-4EA32EB93B54.jpg (1125x1653, 876K)

not quite my tempo.

Attached: guns_vs_funs.png (900x589, 315K)

you have one chance to btfo

Attached: YES.gif (500x351, 444K)