Double Kamehameha!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KfVzwgra_yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This episode was so fucking good

Why is Vados so perfect?

Is he sad or what?

>"get up Piccolo, there's still much dose to be delivered"

Reminder that we're now at 19 fighters left before it's all over. And U3 still has 6 of their fighters left, with U4 likely to be delet next. Something is fishy here, and I smell some special bullshit coming up soon with how much they keep delaying U3's shenanigans.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfVzwgra_yo

Are those the erased warriors? Trio de Dangers, Botamo..

If he has Hit, then gg Gohan and Piccolo.

Godhan eliminates the most ushitx team members in the end AND took part of the elimination of their last two.
Meanwhile Shitfla did not have any forced emotional scene and was relegated to comic relief all while a fugly close up quality shot zoomed on her face.
Things couldn't have possibly gone better methinks.

>i miss him already

So was that Kami and Piccolo's old personality?

If there's only 15 minutes left, how can they stretch it out into months of episodes?

The best thing this show can do now is to leave the wiped universes wiped for good, gone forever never to be heard of again, but we all know they will be resurrected

If the Namekians were so powerful then why the fuck did they wait until 20 minutes in the tournament to fight?

Why is killing not allowed in a tournament where the consequence for losing is being erased from existence?

Reminder that Vegeta can catch the ledge

They had to get used to their new power because they fused just before the tournament

Nail

It took time for their mass fusion to stabalize.

Meanwhile, in DBD

>did not have any forced emotional scene
Good.
Toei realized in the end that people don't give a shit about her and people wouldn't empathize with that piece of shit.
Her eing made into comic relief was a brilliant decision and I pplaud them for it.

So...after they're brought back, those 2 namekians have to repopulate their planet?

A lot of eggs are going to have to be spit up--

Either that, or the popular theory that all the deleted population will be moved into universe 7 to raise their mortal level.

Reminder that Veget promised to bring his boytoy back.

Hehe...

it really was a 10/10 episode
>gohan just wants to fucking kill them

Oh, of course. Not sure how I forgot about Nail.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

>Zen-oh did not eliminate Hit on the GodPad

>Whis took the time to explicitly state that Hit can create phantoms and hide in time that he has stored (we already knew this, why say it again? Was it a hint/reminder for the audience?)

>Hit was using the time-skip against Jiren to no effect, but it wasn't just to memorize Jiren's movements. It was also to built up a large amount of time

>Hit regained control of himself while being blasted off the stage, something no one else has done

>One of the writers stated that Hit and Vegeta will fight during the Tournament of Power. That hasn't happened yet, so what, are they going to fight in the bleachers? Of course not.

HIT WAS NOT ACTUALLY ELIMINATED. THE NEW WARRIOR IN A FEW EPISODES IS HIT WITHOUT HIS COAT (WEIGHTED CLOTHING, LIKE PICCOLO). PIC RELATED.

They can use their own dragon balls to bring them back.

Is she going to be okay next episode?

*Champa

/ourguy/ really did deliver.

Reminder that Lord Frieza doesn't care what Vegeta wants

Soon

POST YFW U6 IS GONE

So from the preview it seems #18 will be kicked out so #17's big moment will be defeating... Shantsa?

Thank you Gohan for taking out the trash.

I doubt they did it because of that and more so that the fans wouldn't feel sad and put their hope in U7's hands, which is basically what's gonna happen.

HITFAGS BTFO

How can you miss him when he's not gone?

He lives on in my heart.

Caulifla is so great she didn't even get eliminated.

She had to be fused to get eliminated. Someone else had to go be fused with her to give her enough flaws to get eliminated.

Thank you Gohan for getting rid of the cancer of the arc

So does anyone have an idea how they're suddenly going to introduce female Jiren into the story? How will it in any way make sense?

>Full power SSB KK Goku's Kamehameha was about as bigger as Ultimate Gohan's.
>KK multiplies Goku's power by two and he was in SSB

Ultimate Gohan is SSB tier at leats.

I think Piccolo will be out this time, if Shantsa can summon Hit, then Shantsa should win quite easily.

Why are Gohanfags so extatic?
From where i'm sitting at - it was clearly a Piccolo episode. Hell, Gohan was even about to job when he was being pushed back by Pirina(?) and Saonel(?) just kinda BRUTE FORCED through his kamehameha and was about to give him these hands.
WHEN SUDDENLY DOUBLE DOSE OUT OF NOWHERE?

Don't be too hasty. Who knows what cancers the other universe still have on hand.

Can anyone possibly hope to stop this mememaster?

>cauliflafags BTFO
>17fags BTFO
>Ribrianne BTFO
>U2 fodder was actually pretty cool
>nice gag for once
>Kingdom Hearts power was cool
>father-son kamehameha x piccolo
>great teamwork
>great soundtrack
>Nail and Kami
>god-tier ending
>stoic beerus

What a great episode

I think the worst part of it all about losing U6 is that we STILL don't know why he's called the Doctor.

that's true, he will always live in out hearts

Does anyone have the others?

Who is that again? Some victim of GODhan's columbine shooting sprees?

>stoic beerus
What did Beerus say after Champa was erased?

>No reaction from U2 angel
No.

pretty accurate 10/10

When is the mortal rebellion gonna happen lads

its the only logical way for this arc to go

Caulifla did nothing wrong
Kale was the real trash

"What's up with you?"

Pepsiman is still in, lads. And no matter how many times he gets bullied, they still haven't eliminated him yet, even during the next episode preview.

PEPSIMAN GONNA WIN IT FOR U3 AND GO ALL THE WAY, BROTHER.

>our

No, my heart. He belongs to me.

I bet he's hurting at least a little.

"Bye guys!"

They are both utter shit.

When U11 wins and Jiren grants his wish to overthrow the Angels + el grande padre.

Police man is out next week. The other jobbers will merge and and get knocked out in one episode, probably by a “”””tired”””” Goku

>The mechas still haven't fused
JUST

Seems legit.

So, who's going to sacrifice himself?
I bet it's 17

So is Vados now Team Universe 7?

It was Kefla you turbo retard - it has her literal LSS physique and bodyshape.
People were at once, theorizing that it's a female.
They just removed the hair, to make it not-obvious that it's an unrevealed female saiyan

waaa?
Caulifla wants the big green cock now?

El hermano will beat Jiren

>despite knowing he will be erased, he never broke character with Beerus
>In the end he had the last laugh

She's just a slut

They're gone, anons

>Magetta is still covering his right ear

>being this delusional
Why are Gohanfags so pathetic?

Caulifla at least has a fun personality unlike that pathetic cuck Jobhan

As it should be. Vados is beautiful and she was meant to be reunited with her brother once again. Her brother will receive her with joy and open arms, of course.

>goku wishes for all the universes to be brought back
>before he can make hsi wish el grande padre tells him to fuck off and stop messing with the gods plans
>he gets his wish anyway
>grande padre gets mad
>all mortals and GoD's vs egp

who wins?

Thank fucking Zeno.

Would Goku have beaten Jiren the first time if he was tired?

Yes.

>fun personality
You mean being a turbobitch?

Yes. The ending made it obvious