Raildex

Which character needs to have their life corrected by the Touman the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/640/1640068/
mediafire.com/folder/qqncahc5f5iwr/Heavy_Object
dengekibunko.jp/essay/taiken-kamachi/
dengekibunko.jp/essay/『鎌池和馬と9月のバーガー』 鎌池和馬/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make a Touma clone and have him correct himself.
He deserves to take a break and let the clone do the saving

Himegami because she a shit.

The clones' arm or possibly the entire guy might explode though. That or Touma might be stuck with IT if IB ditches him.

Aleis-tan but Touma isn't really capable performing the correction at the moment.

I don't get the Himegami bullying, she doesn't do anything to anyone. All she needs is more screentime and we're good.

If by screenitime you mean her getting punched in the face more often, I agree.

Yea, no.

Himself.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/640/1640068/

>kamikuro

She deserves it. She has unpleasant personality, annoying voice and ugly haircut.

>correcting someone whose whole life was failure after failure and who has built their whole life on succeeding through failing
Good luck with that, Crowley would keep trucking even if you managed to grind him to dust.

>unpleasant personality

Yeah no. She has NO personality

Thanks for posting it again.

The second Aleister told Touma that he valued Touma's ideas as useful counterpoints to his own, I knew there's no way in hell he's ever talking him down.

SOGEBU!

Characters should get extra exp boost from their favorite foods

I just got terrorist Mikoto
Wasn't expecting that

>tfw still no mugino

>Leveling trashgino instead of stiyl who is actually useful

Jeez, just let people play with the character they like

Mounts indeed will really be a thing, for anyone who is curious

Are there really people who find Himegami attractive?

Mugino is good once you manage to reduce her post drugs state a lot

It's a shitposter ignore it.

where do you get the chest keys?

Story missions or bosh rush

I've got them from anything that can give a reward other than library mode and daily quests. So that's missions, world events, the daily missions that you can only do 3 of and boss rush.

or it's just a normal post with a slightly abrasive tone and you should calm down

I just got her too again

Nope. He didn't provide anything useful.

>shittalking someone for their choice in a game dedicated to the fans allowing them to interact and use characters they're a fan of
no

It doesn't look like the full set of character songs, audio dramas, and alternate OST packaged with the Heavy Object BDs were ever uploaded anywhere.

Nothing too exciting, but here they are:
mediafire.com/folder/qqncahc5f5iwr/Heavy_Object

Telling someone that Stiyl is good and should be leveled before you hit the shitshow that is OT12-13 is incredibly useful and I wish someone had said that to me before I wasted all my sushi on Kazikiri.

You know he doesn't actually have to stop leveling Mugino because somebody told him to stop leveling Mugino, right? You're overreacting massively.

Nice, thanks

fuck off, someone beat the entire game just by using Mugino, they can do whatever they like.

Thanks

>filling in the blanks for a shitposter

Thanks.

By the way, what are these about?
dengekibunko.jp/essay/taiken-kamachi/
dengekibunko.jp/essay/『鎌池和馬と9月のバーガー』 鎌池和馬/

Biribiri
With his dick

they can still do whatever they like. you're still overreacting.

>people have to be incredibly polite and verbose in every post they make

>No triple link between Touma, Accel and Hamazura

Stop pretending like that shitposter actually had anything good to provide, unless you mean to tell me you're that shitposter considering how hard you're trying to defend him.

Do you have to insult someone?

You'll work HO x Toaru crossover?

Frolaytia is disgusting

I'm just bemused that you're complaining about someone being impolite on Sup Forums of all places.
The only person they insulted was Mugino. Even if they said "wow you're a fucking big idiot for using Mugino", why would you care? You're on an anonymous forum.

I'm going to stop replying now, I've said everything I wanted to say.

>hey stop being mean to me we're on Sup Forums guys
good way to out yourself as a retard

>Which character needs to have their life corrected by the Touman the most?
Unless Ollerus knows some therapy methods

>hey lets be mean to each other because it's an anonymous board and lets throw out any form of human decency hahahahaha
Nah I won't be like that

What happened to Fiamma's arm? Did Crowley take it?

Best saint

>Person who immediately resorted to insults is talking about "human decency"

>Not going around killing civilians with Mugino

Where?

Brun is gonna get cucked by Awaki

You literally just pointed it out yourself...

Kakine.
But Kamachi skipped that part and made beetlolicon 05 instead

mega Uiharu > spice & wolf > Worstway > science Yamada

Awaki can defeat Saints
At shota hunting

user. By your standards, what is an insult?

Kakine did literally nothing wrong

Not js06 but:

First one is him talking about having ideas pop in your head but how it's difficult to actually make something out of them, and that's part of the difficulty of being a creator. But of course, thinking it's fun even though it's tough, and thinking of the sense of achievement he'll get when finishing something lets him continue on.
Then he says he puts all of those ideas in his list thing so he can heat them up later whenever he wants "like freeze dried soup," and he ends up getting satisfied just from the exhaustion/sense of accomplishment of amassing them. Sometimes that happens to him, even though you shouldn't be feeling like that until you've finished the final page of a manuscript.
And when he goes back and reads one of those ideas he wrote down, it's a common occurrence for him to forget what was so interesting about it and "get swallowed into the whirlpool of regret."

Second one is about him eating (disappointing) hamburgers.

Shit taste. Birdway is the best one there by virtue of being a neutral character, forget the blonde loli part.

don't lose this popularity contest sciencefags, this is your chance

I hope she's popular

I can see Sawashiro voicing her.

The reason that guy probably got a little touchy about the Mugino insult is she has a shitposter. Now, you're free to dislike Mugino all you want. Disliking Mugino is not what makes you a shitposter. Being autistic enough to tell someone to kill themselves and let someone else make a new thread just because Mugino was featured in the OP when it was a relevant novel illustration and the rest of the OP and thread itself had little to nothing to do with Mugino is far beyond just disliking the character and nothing but shitposting.

Thanks a lot.

This is kind of similar and relates back to what he said in his anniversary message. He seems like someone who enjoys the small things in life and I find it funny how he despairs over forgetting why he found something so interesting in the first place.

but she is so boring. The only time she was enjoyable was with stiyl.

>less than 200 coins away from being able to purchase the last Mikoto clone USB

>I can't earn anymore coins until it resets

Bullshit

literally resets tomorrow though?

When does "tomorrow" start?

In less than 12 hours

>grown man crowley gets knocked out in one punch
>little girl crowley tanks punches and drop kicks all day

Yup, that would surely work!

Do we know what's coming next week for the mobage as far as updates yet? Seems like we don't get for sure confirmation (like, with banners) until a day or two before, so it may not be time to know just yet

that just depends on when devs talk, or if they left anything in the files for a mid week banner

Based

>audio drama
Nice

Damn, Ohoho has such an annoying voice.

>142 year old man on life support
>young girl
No shit.

I've heard that 10 rolls haven't been all that kind recently. I have enough for a 10 roll and single roll after, but if 10 rolls aren't being good, I'm wondering if I should do the 10 roll or a few single rolls if Cripple Accelerator comes out this week. Then again, I may have another whole week to save. When does the Mikoto outfit event end?

Worship Purple

I already do.

Has anyone gotten a gold from coop mode?
I only ever got purples

I don't even know how to do co op mode. I know it's talking to that Anti Skill guy outside the apartment but he doesn't let me do anything

oy vey

yes

Join a party first

How

Stop sniffing

Made in the abyss´s bondad

Left side, there's a button above the orange "

Where were you when Miki redeemed himself?