America belongs to English & Dutch descendants

Ever since we started letting in you Germans & Irish, you've all fucked it up. Trying to give people civil rights & trying to give women the right to vote has all lead up to this moment.
Get the fuck out of my country piece of shit- same goes for you Italians & others

Attached: IMG_4621.png (1280x853, 12K)

just english actually

Nah, my ancestor was Dutch & fought in the American revolution

the original colonizers of america were all english and dutch people fucking suck

FUCK YOU

Wat zyde gy tot my, gy kleine duyvelspecht? Ik beveel ge er kennis van te neemen dat ik met lof ende goedkeuring een kaapersbrief heb gehad van Willem van Oranje ende betrokken ben geweest by talryke geheyme offensieven tegen Alva en de zyne, en zelfstandig meer dan drie honderden Spanjolen heb omgelegd. Ik ben gehard by den Katergeuzen en ben den beste schutter onder den Nederlandsche vlag. Ge bent niet meer dan myn zoveelste doelwit. Ik zal u uyt myne gewest verwyderen met een nauwkeurigheid die de wereld nog nimmer aangechouwen had. Let op myn verdomde woorden! Gy denkt dat ge deze leuhgenpraat aan my kan verkoopen per postduyf? Gy had tweemaal moeten denken, cattengehspuys! In dezen tyd dat ik deze missive opstel, stuur ik opdracht naar myn geheymen samenstel van verspieders ende vloerduyven, verspreid door den Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden en wordt dezen postduyf gevolgd, dus ge kunt zich maar beter voorbereiden op den storm, rabaut. Den storm die het bedroevenden klyne ding dat gy uw leven noemt weg zal vaagen. Gy bent dood, kind. Ik kan overal, ten alle tyden zyn ende ik kan ge op zeven honderden wyzen doden, ende dat is slechts met myne bloten handen. Niet alleen zyt ik veelomvattend geoefend in den ongewapenden krygskunst, maar alsmede heb ik het voltallige arsenaal der watergeuzen ter myner beschikking ende ik zal dat benutten om uwer lamlendigen achtereinde van het vastenland te vagen, gy klynen schobbejak. Als gy had geweten wat voor eene goddelooze vergelding uw 'geestige' missive teweeg zou brengen, had ge misschien op uwen tong gebeten. Maar dat kon ge niet. Gy deed het niet ende nu zult ge de tol betalen, gy verdomde smeerkanis. Ik zal furie over u schyten en gy zult er in verzuypen. Ge zyt dood, hoerenzeune.

Attached: 1521559030276.jpg (438x425, 47K)

WIJ

Attached: greater_dutch_empire_by_prussianink-d7wpxl8.png (1024x593, 139K)

Germans were here prior to the revolution and after it, they settled frontier territory in the west instead of aggregating as an urban proletariat as the irish and italians did.

>settled in west
>New Jersey gets filled with Italians
Kek

Yes, the irish and italians came here to work in factories like blacks, the germans and scandinavians did not.

Moest hoorbaar kek'en

Attached: 1509918047706.png (326x326, 35K)

We founded New York. so many of you cultureless cucks still call companies "dutch" or got references to us in around. We armed you during the revolution you should be grateful or you'd be binning your knife atm.

Prachtig

Attached: 7A282F5F-3D5A-4798-88BD-3EEF11044A1D.png (1080x720, 1.11M)

Fuck the Anglo menace, fuck the Frank, fuck the Randstad Jew and fuck the German landarbeiter descendant. The future belongs to the purebred Frisian.

Attached: 1511008830200.jpg (604x604, 149K)

It's mostly the Irish that started the problems.
>Catholicism

im ok with this

Just English bro. And Protestants only Maryland was a huge mistake

colonial era Germans and Scottish/Ulster-Scots too

I agreed with you till the last one.

Attached: 1514903661729.png (396x385, 119K)

Is it just me or are the Dutch just as bad as Jews?
>wear funny hats
>international merchants and banker
>absolutely degenerate
>subvert christian values

Stay far away from the low-land jew

Attached: B18441EC-5FFD-4AC0-A926-22F3E5CE789A.jpg (540x615, 138K)

True, half of the male Irish immigrants signed up for the union army during the civil war before they even set foot on mainland America, & when they did they legit walked 20 feet to the left & put on a uniform

O hemel. Were nothing like them. Dont you wanna trade?

Attached: 1488315274254.png (490x573, 24K)

We have bigger problems than European ethnicities. I don't care what Euro you are, I'll take any over browns and blacks

Id honestly rather have a Protestant mexican than a irish Catholic in my side desu senpai

The real problem (besides (((them))) )
is the spic menace for you. Those bean pods sprout fast

Yeah because you're probably a fucking Texan faggot.

Ok retard

Okay Gonzales.

Attached: 1510874794652.png (633x423, 415K)

rude

Attached: 1494960280763.jpg (415x477, 33K)