George Soros

recap on eveything we know

>hungarian jew that was left orphan after WWII
>graduated from London School of Economics - Bachelors in Economics; Masters in Philosophy
>crashed the Bank of England in 1992
>has ties with H. Clinton
>has ties with European Parliament
>main funder of Central European University in Budapest
>funds NGO's around the world

please add what i missed. want to know more about that devil

Attached: 5a6a3bb6cf8410b1008b48a5-750-375.jpg (750x375, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy
pastebin.com/p5R6Szps
archive.is/yAytI
youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0
youtu.be/8ZhIrYxOQsI?t=7m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=SGWizajL7tA
youtube.com/watch?v=tauN4etq36E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>let's check what these fucking idiots still believe

who the fuck doesn't have to work Clinton? or the fucking eu government? who gives a flying fuck for literally a sinthi and rima school in eastern Europe??

i hate this board i want to get off this ride

John Bolton is a Soros plant.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
>Previously recognized by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, the MEK spent vast sums paying high profile U.S. politicians to speak in favor of its cause. Bolton has spoken for the group on numerous occasions and one source tells me he was paid significantly for doing so.

westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
>Like too many organizations that claim to represent the best interests of the nation of Iran and Iranian-Americans, the NIAC is tightly connected with and known to be funded at least in part by the George Soros empire.

>Small wonder NIAC advice on dealing with Iran was replete with claims that Israeli propaganda was responsible for the negative image imposed on otherwise peace-loving, misunderstood Iranian mullahs. Not exactly a friend of Israel is George Soros.

>“Court documents show the NIAC was guilty of: lying to members of Congress, fraudulent membership numbers, tax law violations and evasions, Lobbying Disclosure Act violation, the Foreign Agents Registration Act violations, foreign bank accounts, defrauding of federal funds, bribing of eye witnesses, etc…”

commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy

>First,NIAC is a Soros-backed group. Soros is of course the money behind MoveOn.org and got J Street up and running. He is also paying “the $90,000 annual salary of the NIAC staffer, Patrick Disney.” The Left’s moneyman is plainly in the mullah’s corner.

More
pastebin.com/p5R6Szps
archive.is/yAytI

Attached: John Bolton WW3 Vision.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Leaked soros plot

youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0

check open society foundation. OSF has their ties in every western country. He is the one openly pushing for degeneracy, open borders, free migration, multiculti. directly funds dems, has released book of MEPs of european parliament he considers loyal. Obama as well as guy verhofstad (head of liberals in eur parl) openly in speeches uses "open society" as a term defining kind of society west should aim for achiveing. He transfered 18billion to OSF last year, money is spen through NGOs troughout western countries to fund pro migration, anti nationalism, multiculti, drug legalisation agenda. He has openly admitted (in davos) his role in ukraine revolution overthrowing janukovic. You can say that he is one of most visible true owners of social democratic politicians in west.

youtu.be/8ZhIrYxOQsI?t=7m22s
it really pays to watch from the beginning but the confession he's tried and failed to whitewash is around the 8-9 minute mark. fucker is proud of being an ex-Nazi. it was the time of his life.

Attached: Soros On Da Beach.jpg (400x600, 67K)

do you honestly not know who Soros is

omg this is brilliant
thanks user

This should really make people think
Hungarian Jew.
Proud to have been a Nazi.
both are true.
WTF is going on.

his father created a unique language only known by the family, that soros is fluent in. the word soros means to soar in that language, and, is not his birth name.
claimed the p
happiest time in his life was working for the nazis, cataloguing innocent people's belongings. he was gleeful describing it in his 60 minutes interview, yet no one calls him out as a nazi war criminal.
had extensive interests in Haiti.

Attached: 1503878438918m.jpg (1024x615, 102K)

what is the actual way one could resist?

cmon, you bunch of autists. there must be a way of exposing, finding ties, bringing to justice this piece of human shit.

meme-ing on it is not enough

>openly critical of Israel
>anti-Bush
>helped Hungary transition out of communism
>huge bags under eyes

Come on, he's one of us

welcome to reality. nothing makes sense.

Attached: 1498105092956.png (364x375, 168K)

1. collect true facts to redpill your apolitical friends, relatives, try to make them vote for political party which opposes his agenda.
2. Urge newly redpilled former apolitical friends, relatives to share their enlightment with their friends etc.
3. Stop being afraid of being called homophobe, xenophobe, racist. Speak out, but in an intelligent manner, calmly.
4. Never waste your time on trying arguing and redpilling militant liberals, they wont change their mind.
5.seek out dumbfags, redpill them by being more clever, let them understand that they are being used by lib politicians.

You forgot Satan incarnate.

wtf is going on is the nazi's so venerated here are the one's foisting the evil on the planet.
follow the money. what organization secured their passports to escape to SA? who in power had ties to the banksters that financed the wars? you'll find a thousand points of light. if you believe sharon tate was murdered by manson, pull up her wiki & slide on down to legacy.

moar ples

Lol

This is the best, condensed version of the things that George Soros says in the 60 Minutes interview. Listen by the end, when he says it was "the best time of my life."

youtube.com/watch?v=SGWizajL7tA

Attached: Soros_At_Gym.jpg (1024x597, 123K)

Destroyer of Facebook

Attached: 1499975563725.png (640x743, 284K)

It seems like a good thing at first, maybe, but is it really? Not if Soros is involved, right?

i sont trust him in any way. anything he does is either in his own interest or it is an obstacle for his goals

Follow him and make mad money shorting fb

This He made a massive donation to open society a few weeks before, by some coincidence I'm sure, May decided to defer triggering article 5.

Earlier, when the news came out that he said that Facebook and Google are a menace to society, a lot of people were saying things like "WTF I love Soros now," or "our guy." I do not trust Facebook and Google, either, but I distrust Soros even more.

How do you suggest I start? I know very little about how shorting works. Thank you for the suggestion, however.

dont take me wrong but with 27 million unique visitors, Sup Forums is in power to come up with a strategy how to fight him

Attached: 1520543543814.png (1488x1488, 517K)

there's no mainstream political party that won't have ties to Soros. If it doesn't have ties to Soros it will have ties to some (((other))) benefactor. No shit will be changed by voting and playing by (((their))) rules. It's time to wake up.

You need a brokerage account, then buy some FB put options. You could lose all your money with options btw.

...a kek that will change the whole world

If you want to hear something interesting, here is George Soros speaking Hungarian/Magyarország. I have never listened to him speak that before, what do Hungarians here think of his accent and ability to speak that language? Has Soros lost his Hungarian accent, over the years, for a more American one, from your perspective? From my American perspective, Soros still sounds very different from regular English speakers.

youtube.com/watch?v=tauN4etq36E

He doesn't have any need for them anymore. Time to liquidate some assets. Fb has proven their usefulness is over. They leave too much room for dissent.

Shit job, shit pay shill

Attached: soros (2).jpg (1024x681, 94K)

>cunt flag.
KYS

Attached: 1493861682290.jpg (225x269, 20K)

Worked with the Nazis during the Holocaust, what a piece of shit.
I guess Hungarians can't be decent people even when Jewish, sad!

lol no jokes, last time i been to pudabest there were so many jews on segways. i can hear hitler crying in his grave

no shit, cant make this stuff up

>jews on segways
based lol, they were Orthodox Jews

Well, perfect scenario
>people start to question representative democracy as a right choice of running society
>people understands that representative dem is established to limit power of people over politicians
>society starts to push for direct democracy
>leader comes who builds his political agenda of returning power "to you the people" by implementing direct democracy
>establishment parties fight against idea of direct dem
>leaders party recieves majority
>direct democracy is implemented
>voting on giving more power to leader to fight bureaucracy
>leader limits power of parliament
>hurray hurray! fascism starts to manifest itself again.

bump. dont want this thread to die

He is wanted by Russia. Russia has put a $10 million bounty on him.

uh you seem to have forgotten he was a literal nazi

there were lots of nazi jews such as reinhard heydrich

Soros, Russian minister of science and technical policy Boris Saltykov, now dead oligarch Boris Berezovsky. these people took russian industry into pieces and sold it... in other words raped it in the ass

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 01.28.59.png (1448x926, 2.15M)

>reinhard heydrich
Mom was Cucktholic, dad Protestant

After the Malaysians,complained about Soros plundering their economy the US Congress during (Clinton's term) condemned Malaysia for antisemitism.

Jew.
What else you need to know?

Attached: 1521495177200.png (500x500, 151K)

not enough to shout jew. we have at least one key target - soros. we must put all our power against him

shut it down!!

Quit repeating this misleading bullshit, he did it for survival and it in no way affected Jews more negatively than if he didn't exist.

He's an agent of chaos
He's one of us
His only speeding the inevitable and raising the hatred against Jews

Attached: 1503718217826.png (720x489, 73K)

bump

bump

no he didnt, he literally said he made money off it, he volunteered, he didnt have to do it, he was "just filling a gap in the market" as he liked to put it

obvious honeypot is obvious

Attached: badthings.png (913x766, 779K)

im upset you people shout jews but have no will to actually change things

>supported by Israel

Attached: Israel Soros.jpg (642x1358, 800K)

88 is not a councidence
heil hitler

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

bumperino