yeah youre right, it does

Please do not lewd the potatoes.

Childhood obesity caused the apocalypse

So you're saying she's hot and greasy?

It's a very cute booty!

>Please do not lewd the potatoes.

>Yuuri wakes up in the middle of the night
>Glances over at the lump that is Chito's body next to her
>Chito is masturbating quietly through her uniform, with one hand covering her mouth in an already-failed attempt to not wake up Yuu with her gasps
>She hasn't noticed that Yuuri is alert and has seen everything
>Yuuri rolls over and hugs her
>"Chi-chan, are you crying?"
>Chito jolts in surprise and stops just before finishing, panting and red-faced. "Wuah! Yuu! N-no, I'm... ok, go to sleep."
>"Oho! You're doing *that!* It's been a long time since Chi-chan's done that."
>She groans in embarrassment
>"Is it because Chi-chan has seemed sad lately?"
>Chi doesn't respond
>"Oh... I ruined it, didn't I? I'm sorry."
>"...It's ok. I'm going to sleep."
>Yuuri frowns and settles back in

>Several minutes later
>"Hey, Chi-chan? What do you think about?"
>"Think about?"
>"When you do it."
>Chito elbows her in the side. "Yuu! Don't ask that!"
>"Why not? It doesn't matter."
>"Because, it's... it... it really doesn't matter, does it?"
>Chito looks up into the dark
>"Chi-chan?"
>"Nothing. I don't want to think about the future, or the past, or anything, so that's why I do it. To think about nothing."
>"Oh. Yuu thinks about Chi-chan."
>Chito turns red and rolls away
>Hey, you still want to feel good, right?"
>"Yuu..."
>Yuuri slides over
>"I can do it."
>"Don't..."
>"It doesn't matter, does it?"
>She slips her hands under Chito's coat
>"Hehe, Chi-chan's still really warm."
>...

Delete this filth you sorry son of a bitch!

>man had the technology to terraform the whole planet into a single multi-layered megacity
>still used bolt action rifles and propeller planes

Can't beat timeless designs.

Man, the last episode was depressing.

tfw someone saves your greentext

Yuu confirmed for not actually wanting to kill Chi, and for having a skill other than eating, sleeping, and plinking.

Yuuri is an angel!

this show will have a happy ending right?

>Yuu doesn't have a bush
You've ruined my immersion.

Maybe they liked to re-enact battles.

MODS

It's a very cute little butt, worthy of Chi-chan's cuteness.

Yuuri is a good girl.

>have only bathed 5 times in multiple decades
What's the appeal?

It's called Girls LAST Tour for a reason, user.

It was beautiful.

Women's End of Days Walkabout.

>It's called Girls LAST Tour for a reason, user.

LAST because they're going to find a home and paradise and they won't have to struggle to survive anymore.

r-right?

This.

Chi-chan is boring. Let's discuss Rinka's nude body. Is it still lewd if there aren't any holes?

Fuck off.

>Fuck off.
No, and fuck you.

Discuss

Not potato enough. Ugly shit.

Guys, guys!
The real body we need to be talking about, is this one.

>Not potato enough. Ugly shit.
Fair enough.

this show reminds me of the original kino's journey. anyone else?

(that's a good thing, by the way)

In the original Kino's journey, the girl building a plane actually succeeded

10/10

why dont these poor girls have nipples? was in the radiation?

>this show reminds me of the original kino's journey. anyone else?
Actually just about to start the og kino's journey. Glad to hear that it has it's similarities.
What am I in for Sup Forums. Will KJ have a character like Yuu?

Maybe it's like Battletech or 40k, where people fought so hard they knocked all of humanity back a few centuries in tech. Then the next few wars would take place with shitty tech in the ruins of the old world.

This episode was 11/10.

It's a sweet greentext

that is a man butt baby

No. It's almost like the anti-Kino, where it's nice normal people in a fucked up empty world. As opposed to weird caricatures with people doing crazy things for plot twist reasons.

Nipples are meaningless in the future, so they were removed in the process of evolution.

Don't you remember the elevator, what map guy said? There was a far more advanced human society that built the city and knew how to use it, and then people much later didn't know how to so they just added on an elevator that they did understand. This means society reached a peak (or multiple peaks) and then catastrophic events (most likely wars) happened, knocking humanity back hundreds of years. It's why there is infrastructure that would not be practical or efficient today side by side with robots advanced enough to mimic human consciousness.

no, it was 9/12

the airplane lady also said that some of the plane blueprints contained technology that's been lost and that she couldn't even begin to understand.

can you imagine the kind of clusterfuck that war must have been? i can't imagine anyone knew what was going on or why.

They probably didn't realize at the time what they'd affect. It makes perfect strategic sense to bomb all of your enemy's factories and assassinate all their engineers who know how to create new ones. When both sides do this, you end up with everyone going back a few tech levels.

>decades
???

What's your definition of a home? Of paradise?

ONE
TWO
THREE

Nah, Kino was way more episodic. SSR also doesn't try to tailor each episode around a "message" like Kino did.

The dynamic between Kino and her motorcycle is kind of like Chi and Yuu.

>Kino and her motorcycle
>her
Did I miss something?

Yes, your dick you faggot piece of shit.

Kino is a GIRL, just like tkmiz-sensei.

What butt?

Nothing wrong with propeller planes

I really like this drawing, it really captures what makes the art style cute.

I like it

How does she pee?

The one Yuu and Chi's grandfather sent them away from was probably for food, considering the current state of things. I don't think anyone survived it, and they were probably one of the last human civilizations in existence, if not the very last one. Unless there is still a thriving, highly advanced human society at the top, but considering the robot saying a critical bug has caused the city to fail I no longer think that is the case.

Yes, Kino is a cute girl.

I thought that was just more modern planes with jet engines and highly advanced computer systems.

Considering how much of the infrastructure is still intact, my money is on a biological, chemical, or radiological attack. Or just good old fashioned door to door genocide.

>It's called Girls LAST Tour for a reason, user.
Which is interesting because "Girl's Last Tour" is a made up title, the title is "Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou" which directly translates to "Girls' weekend trip"

Wrong.
Even I can tell the difference between 終末 and 週末, and I don't even speak Japanese.

that dumb pic never fails to make me smile

Thanks anons. I kind of want to pastebin some more but I don't know how to lewd.

I'm glad this shit is flopping.

Manga about Labcoat and Mushroom Head Girl when?

MODS

The best part about lewd is the buildup to it desu. If you wrote more like that one it would be great.

>How does she pee?
Espers can teleport their bodily fluids, and waste.

Back to your stalker containment thread, shitposting crossboarder..

No.

>still believing stalker after MiA

Why would you do this?

is that poop or blood?

Both.

Made in abyss sold like 5k no? That's pretty good.

I enjoyed the beach episode.

Delete this.

Yeah, also got a sequel announced a couple days ago, which is kinda funny considering it was doing really bad on the stalker threads until like the last 2 episodes and people were expecting it to flop

How many potatoes do you have in your possession, anons? My two favorite potatoes have many.

Has /yys/ always been /potato/?

They mentioned the nefarious Potato biker gang, it's good enough for me

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=4I2sf3PUTlE

>capable of eating chocolate found in a submarine which was sealed hundreds of years
Those potatoes are clearly not human. It was a really sad chapter though.

Please do it and make it romantic

I wish Chito and Yuuri could go to the yuyus' school.

So how old are the girls supposed to be? I'd guess 18-24, based on the fact that they didn't look any older in the college AU.

Didn't something get announced during the last days of September? I can't remember exactly what but that helped a lot, before that it was expected to sell around 3k~, but you seem to believe Stalker is at fault here when all this does is track Amazon rankings on an hourly basis and predict its sales, which by the way it was very accurate by the end of its run.

Otaku strike zone 13-15
Megumin Chino Kirino Kuroneko
18 is too old.