>Pres Trump signs Memorandum on China Tariffs 3/22/18
youtu.be/k9mwk-lx05Y
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Manchester NH 3/22/18
youtu.be/VXiHKjF49SQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Saud Prince MbS 3/22/18
youtu.be/V1zSNCr6cAI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1443581816942.gif (350x240, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy
pastebin.com/p5R6Szps
archive.is/yAytI
youtube.com/watch?v=PY-d00hYl6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Here are some of the ways Democrats won out in this bill, despite being in the minority in both houses:

>$1.6 billion for border fencing, but with the specification that it only apply to existing designs, meaning no wall.

>The Fix NICS Act, which modestly improves the existing gun background-check system, plus a provision instructing the Centers for Disease Control that it is free to conduct research on gun violence. Such research was effectively stopped in 1996.

>A slight increase to the IRS budget. While not nearly what the agency needs, especially given the challenge of implementing the new tax law, at least it doesn’t continue the long-standing GOP effort to starve the IRS of funds and make enforcement a joke.

>$380 million in assistance to states to improve the security of their election systems, and $300 million to the FBI to combat Russian hacking of those systems.

>No repeal of the Johnson Amendment, which prevents churches from endorsing candidates and acting as political organizations. President Trump has advocated that the amendment be repealed.

>Increases for the National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities. Trump had proposed eliminating them entirely.

>No cuts to the EPA (Trump had proposed cutting the agency’s budget by a third) and an increase in funding for clean energy research through ARPA-E, which Trump had proposed eliminating entirely.

>Increased funding for affordable housing.

>Increased education funding, along with what nearly everyone is describing as a complete rejection of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos’s agenda.

>Increased funding for the National Institutes of Health.

>A doubling of child-care funding for low-income families.

>No defunding of sanctuary cities or Planned Parenthood.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!

Attached: 1522015623386.gif (702x388, 1021K)

Attached: 1482467381466.gif (890x665, 140K)

That was only the first half
>$6bn for National Science Foundation.
>$1m for the Cultural Antiquities Task Force
>$6.25m for the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
>$20m for Countering Foreign State Propaganda
>$12m for Countering State Disinformation and Pressure
>$5m for Vietnam Education Foundation Grants
>$2.579m for Commission on Security and Co-operation in Europe
>$15m to USAID for promoting international higher education between universities
>$2.696bn for International Disaster Assistance
>$1.371bn for Contributions to International Organizations
>$51m to promote International Family Planning and Reproductive Health
>$7m promoting International Conservation
>$10m for UN Environmental Programs
>$1m for the World Meteorological Organization
>$218m for Promoting Democracy Development in Europe
>$25m for International Religious Freedom
>$10m for disadvantaged Egyptian Students
>$12m for Scholarships for Lebanon
>$20m for Middle East Partnership Initiative Scholarship Program
>$12m in military funding for Vietnam
>$3.5m in nutrition assistance to Laos
>$15m in Developmental assistance to China
>$10m for Women LEOs in Afghanistan
>Defense can spend what funds it determines to enhance the border security of Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia
>$30 billion for Dept of Energy

Attached: 1522015664624.jpg (800x475, 51K)

John Bolton is a Soros plant.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
>Previously recognized by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, the MEK spent vast sums paying high profile U.S. politicians to speak in favor of its cause. Bolton has spoken for the group on numerous occasions and one source tells me he was paid significantly for doing so.

westernjournal.com/court-reveals-iranian-operatives-in-charge-of-obamas-iran-policy-since-2009/
archive.is/4e16K
>Like too many organizations that claim to represent the best interests of the nation of Iran and Iranian-Americans, the NIAC is tightly connected with and known to be funded at least in part by the George Soros empire.

>Small wonder NIAC advice on dealing with Iran was replete with claims that Israeli propaganda was responsible for the negative image imposed on otherwise peace-loving, misunderstood Iranian mullahs. Not exactly a friend of Israel is George Soros.

>“Court documents show the NIAC was guilty of: lying to members of Congress, fraudulent membership numbers, tax law violations and evasions, Lobbying Disclosure Act violation, the Foreign Agents Registration Act violations, foreign bank accounts, defrauding of federal funds, bribing of eye witnesses, etc…”

commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/more-niac/
archive.is/lw4qy

>First,NIAC is a Soros-backed group. Soros is of course the money behind MoveOn.org and got J Street up and running. He is also paying “the $90,000 annual salary of the NIAC staffer, Patrick Disney.” The Left’s moneyman is plainly in the mullah’s corner.

More
pastebin.com/p5R6Szps
archive.is/yAytI

Attached: George Soros Nationalist World.png (588x484, 330K)

CBS Stream pls

the state of this general today

Attached: 1521828271184.png (338x338, 36K)

FUNDAY
SUNDAY
CHAOS TILL MONDAY

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x289, 15K)

Something happen today. I've been out

This guy gets a lot of shit on Sup Forums but I don't care about the guy's character, and if he takes another two years to finish the game, I don't care its fucking free.

No its a boring fucking day, maybe some tweets or something I've already forgotten.

Bolton is only being hired for the North Korea negotiations. It will benefit us to look more war hawkish in the short-term. Bolton won't be a long-term cabinet member.

>all these pointless low-energy blackpill shills who think (once again) that Trump did a total 180 on his base

If he had vetoed the omnibus we'd be looking at another shutdown, and the onus would be on him this time. The fault lies entirely with congress on this one for dropping the ball, not Trump. This is where effort needs to be made to hold congress accountable and ask what happened, not bitch and moan pointlessly.

AWOOOOO

Attached: AWOOOO.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

I hope you're right, but I won't bet my life on it.

Yeah, I don't get why everyone is saying that Bolton's hiring is a big deal. Again, it's like they can't use basic critical thinking skills in determining context.

It doesn't have to be like this

Because hiring a Soros-backed criminal with a bad record is a poor choice.

Attached: Maryam Rajavi and John Bolton Applause.jpg (700x467, 58K)

>tfw you get the gringo's guns

Attached: 1522010910343.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

Attached: 1521960848015.png (900x900, 265K)

Based polish baker!

I've never wanted someone die so hard in my entire life. Fuck the democrats. Piss on the graves of their ancestors and even the ones who aren't feeling so well.

Democrats are slowly realizing that Trump jewed them. The wall construction begins tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY-d00hYl6c

I'll be ok friend, think of good times and don't be sad.

I'm not watching this shit. I'm going to go take nap.

What do you honestly expect to happen as a result of Bolton's hiring? A drastic change in foreign policy, even though Trump has always been the one in control by and large?

If trump has always been in control, why did he have to fire McMaster?

it's almost like they purposely chose a person who most resembled la goblina meme.

incredible

Yet Ann Coulter is still mad

what's going on?

This!

Karl Schmid has gay cancer.

>FOX is shilling for gun control

Attached: 1480197848951.jpg (450x578, 163K)

>If Trump has always been in control, then how was he able to fire someone who wasn't doing what Trump wanted him to do? Checkmate, Drumpftards!
You are an embarrassment to humanity.

EARTHY EMMA!

Yeah it's been horrible. HARD RESET MONDAY.

Tweets this morning hinted at using the military (and billions of it's new funding) to build the wall.

Apart from that nothing.

>Democrats are slowly realizing that Trump jewed them.
You can always lure a kike into a trap by holding out a dollar bill. That's exactly what Trump did to them. That's why I laugh when I hear the, "B-b-but he gave money to Israel."
Yes he did, and the stupid motherfuckers took it.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1519436149831.png (522x530, 361K)

This makes me miss six flags.

If he doesn't announce the wall in prime time I'm going to be very sad.

Attached: 1508234024905.png (2383x1330, 1.11M)

Will the MSM be BTFO tonight?

Will Stormy have been another Trump ruse???

Attached: 853jhrmlqyn01.jpg (991x555, 85K)

No

Attached: BasedAltLeft.png (470x510, 201K)

Ordered pizza. Waiting for Trump to tweet something fun.

Attached: 1479101325209.png (409x297, 286K)

Real thread here, stop falling for obvious shills

And probably armed, so I'd watch it with your sass-mouth.

Attached: I'm ready for Hillary's America.png (646x530, 700K)

>In 2017, 26 percent of personal care aides and home health aides were foreign born, a high, according to an analysis of official data by Brian Schaitkin, a senior economist at the Conference Board. In New York, 62 percent of home aides were foreign born. In California, Massachusetts and New Jersey, foreigners represented nearly half of them.

>Employers who rely on immigrant labor are anxious about what will happen in Washington. Senior-care agencies in particular are worried because many are dependent on Medicaid and Medicare and so cannot, they say, easily raise wages to make their jobs more attractive to native-born workers.

>If Congress makes it harder for relatives to immigrate, “Where are all these workers going to come from?” asked Patricia Will, the founder of Belmont Village, a Houston-based network of upscale facilities that employs 4,000 people in several states.

Ummm drumpfkins? Pretty sure you’ve lost the immigration debate. CHECKMATE.

Attached: 0D733B5B-598E-4D84-8DF1-7BF8AF831B58.jpg (1536x5445, 1.32M)

he's a big guy

For anybody wondering why there are a million threads in the catalog, a few autists got upset and are now splitting left and right

Go to real thread and wait it out
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Attached: shill reddit walks away and splits01.png (1682x1099, 607K)