Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Which one would you like as your protagonist for the evening?

This one

The loli.

Hayate

Best mom and daughter

I want Adult Nanoha to be the protagonist of something for once. Is that too much to ask? Why else did they even give her to us? StrikerS only sorta counts as she completely outshined Subaru.

Vivio-chan! It's time to learn how two girl can have sex!

feito

Fuuka is the only correct choice.

I'm going to marry Fuuka!

You can't when she's already my wife.
Go bother Miura or something, loser.

Poor Nanoha. She used to be a hero, a living legend. And now she's just mom from suburbs.

>You can't when she's already my wife.
In your dreams maybe. She's my future wife. We already have our wedding date planned.

You're delusional and jealous of me and MY wife.

Subaru

Thanks for taking that bullet

Guys Signum got married.

Whoops, I totally forgot about Inorin's birthday.

Yes, my wife is beautiful. I bullied her by princess carrying her, she blushed a shade I didn't know it was possible to reach and started hitting me.

The one and only.

It's just too painful to watch. Someone just end her misery.

They did

Still alive.

Is she though?

Did you guys see what Fuji drew last week?

Where is the fucking nipples?

>yfw official artists forgot how to draw Nanoha and Fate Hayate still looks fine though

They haven't grown them yet
Delete that ugly as hell art right now.

Nah

Please

No can do

Yes. Nanoha can only be redeemed by dying in combat.

Symmetrical hair be damned.

Oh god what is this abomination of an art style?

She died to Vivio

You stay away from Vivio, you feed her too many sweets.

No

The one that's not into yuri.

Huh?

Kill yourself.
You autisticly shitposting and spamming the same images all the time is obnoxious.

I like this

>first the official writer forgets how to write stories
>then the official artists forget how to draw the characters
What's next?

No, you don't.

I do
Fate looks very very cute in , and the other one she looks a bit strange but Nanoha is still cute enough

I'm pretty sure they all just look strange.

Even with the new designs Fuji knows how to draw Nanoha and Fate.

I need more of this artist's stuff

He has a nice style/

They switched to a new female character designer for Reflection and Detonation since she came up with simpler designs without any of the sexy details that would've made the movies cost more to animate. Hope you enjoy them since that's what most of the official art is going to look like for the next 2-3 years.

Women need to keep their dirty hands off of manime like Nanoha.

You were already told to fuck off, you're not welcome being alive.

It's cute though

I agree. Mama is the best.

Best when Vivio is around

Kill yourself.

I see you're a man of refined tastes as well.

Go stick a watermelon popsicle in your vagina. Maybe it'll get some of the sand out.

Why does your whole life revolve around shitposting and attacking people?

Maybe not greatest but definitely great.

Post sexy adult Nanoha.

God damn why is Hayate so ero?

I like how that artist leaves the "skintight" black material slightly loose, it's hot.

Should I just read the raws? Translations sadly died.

Einhart-san as a protagonist!

No one likes Einfart.

Access to people who won't say no since she was ten.

We need a Sol about Nanoha and her wife.

We get a bit of that in Vivid Life.

I like Einhart-san. Unfortunately she was killed and replaced by Haru-nyan who's lame and boring.

She's got a hot wife and a cute kid. What more can be asked for?

Why did Nanoha become a lesbian?

Because she had Fate as an option for a partner in life. You'd become a lesbian too.

Just because you befriend a girl doesn't mean you need to fuck her as well.

But that girl is Fate. Besides it's kind of refreshing to see this done as just "They got married and live together" instead of being shown only through gratuitous fanservice shots.

Seeing the actual wedding would've been better, though.

Subaru got done dirty. She coulda been a contender.

What are you talking about? Red Subaru was a central character for most of Vivid.

Subaru always had great potential to be a cool MC but the focus in StrikerS was all over the place.

These two. Enough said.

Fuuka is a good MC.

She really needs real plot next time. Not sports.

This art style is so bad.

Literally impossible.

Doesn't stand a chance

It's a shame but Fuuka doesn't look good on Subaru's BJ. It doesn't favor her which is ironic since her tummy is one of her charm points.

I guess that barrier jacket is better suited for bodies with rocking fit abdomens like Subaru's.

Fuuka actually looks great in everything and anything. Maybe the problem is Sub and not her.

You know given the outfits they wear Mid-Childa must be pretty damn warm.

Except Fate, she's probably just wearing a swimsuit to work because Precia couldn't into clothes that aren't made for sex appeal.

Well Subaru looks good on her barrier Jacket while Fuuka doesn't so there's that.

But it's not exclusive to Subaru. Other characters can look cute and interesting in it like Shamal. It's just Fuuka that looks weird in it.

You're wrong!
Fuuka looks good in everything.

She looks decent in Nanoha's outfit which seems intentional since her looks vaguely resembles the former. She also looked decent in Teana's BJ. It's just Subaru's that doesn't match her style. Thinking about it she'll also look weird on Fate's BJ. Too regal for her.

Someone should draw Fuuka in Fate's BJ

Now Nanoha looks weird. She simply doesn't cut it for a tough brawler look. Specially as a loli.

This.

I disagree, Nanoha looks very cute in Fuuka BJ.

Her setting is lame and boring. Personally I welcome that she stopped being a shy emo girl and now shows more confidence.