Made in Abyss

MiA thread because I'm slowly dying inside waiting for S2 to come out already, even though it was only announced a couple days ago.

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQdDXiB5Ikk
twitter.com/miabyss_anime/status/934693457729265664?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=MEKBXdUAWnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MiA is getting a second season
There is a god.
And he has heard our prayers.

Well maybe I said that wrong. It's not 100% a second season, but there's 100% chance that it's going to be a sequel in one way or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQdDXiB5Ikk

Bondrewd lines in the teaser:
おや、おや、おや
こんなにたくさん方々に応援いただけるのは。
なんと、なんと素晴らしい。
皆さんには、是非見てもらいたい物があります。

おめでとう、皆さん。
ついに成し遂げたんですね。
あなた方にたくさんのお礼が言いたい。
是非とも、またお会いしましょう。

English:
My, my, my
To think we would receive this much support from you.
How, how wonderful.
There is something I would really like to show everyone.
Congratulations, everyone.
We finally accomplished it.
I offer you my sincerest gratitude.
By all means, let us meet again.

Lyza Lines :

The journey of no return.
Treasures never to be found again.
The life that will never return.
Most things in this world will never be the same again.
While knowing this, today, too, will people take one step forward.
They'll keep walking to see the scenery they've never witnessed before.
No one can stop the yearning for unknown.

Twitter link : twitter.com/miabyss_anime/status/934693457729265664?s=09

Rough translation of the twitter :

"Made in Abyss" sequel production decision! Please see the PV that was told at the new recorded voice of Bonedrewd (CV: Tomoyuki Morikawa).

Either way.

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS

But what about bun

As long as I get to witness Bonezone vs Raygoo then I’m content

All of the memes.

Yeah, I saw a lot of people posting in a previous thread hyping about wanting to see that animated. I'm an anime only watcher (I want to watch it with friends without knowing what's about to happen); and I gotta say I'm gunna be hyped like a motherfucker waiting a year for this to come out. Already shown at least 5 friends this anime, and they all loved it. They're telling their friends about it too. So I feel like this anime is gunna end up becoming a big hit once the western audience gets their hands on it.

One of my friends said 'What the fuck' when the whipping scene happened; but I just told him that's what they used to do way back when instead of your typical fanny slap. He said 'Oh' and continued to enjoy the series. Ironically, he didn't bat an eye at the 'WE'LL IMPROVE TOGETHER' scene. Also, NOBODY expected episode 10; especially me. Yeah, it was kinda gruesome before that, but jesus christ almighty. My brother had to pause it for a second because he had to catch his breath, even though he ironically asked for a 'gory' anime way back when. Just goes to show how great they really made those scenes come to life. Not many animes can do that.

Now all I can think of is what the fuck is going to happen in S2. I heard that if the suffering level was on a scale of 1 to 100, S1 was on a scale of about 30.

>not embracing the ambiguous

I want to fug the bellybutton.

Nyanachi is best ambiguous

Fresh off the press.

10/10

>The Whistle

I can see her bloomers! Her Bunny Bloomers!

Villians all have outie belly buttons (Bondread, Faputa) good guys all have innies.

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

I love that this is the image we're using for MiA threads now

literally the best anime in years

Same in my eyes. It made me feel things I never thought you could feel.

Nanachi is going to be a Michelin star chef one day!

i miss geira

maybe by the narahate village standards

JUST LIKE IN MY JAPANESE ANIMES

Last thread

>this

embrace ambiguity, you LGBT cunt!

Might as well.

>open embed, then open webm and watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEKBXdUAWnA

hype as fuck for season 2 /whatever over here....

NANACHI GET THE NANA-CHEESE

Okay, I'm passing the fuck out. Hopefully the thread isn't dead by the morning.

Why do people post the same thing every thread? Is it supposed to be funny?

sometimes.....
...there are variations.

So why do you think people's narehate forms are animals? Are they their favorite animal? Because that would be weird if Faputa liked moths she's stupid but cute oWo

Maid in Abyss

Lackey in Abyss exploration.

I can't believe nanachi is fucking dead.

But she's not, she's right here user. In my heart.

good news. s2 just got announced

Ding-Dong Diddly

>just

why is "friendship" capitalized

The same reason elevator is capitalized I imagine.

Where can I read rest of translated MiA anthology?

How can a publisher let him get away with releasing chapter whenever the fuck he feels like it?

web comic gamma terms and conditions

Because that's not how the creative process works? Hard deadlines suck shit anyways and generally lead to a poorer product.

Those are the people who don't watch or read Made in Abyss yet want to be part of the community, so they post memes.

>Hard deadlines suck shit anyways and generally lead to a poorer product.

Or just someone pissing your money away so you have to release unfinished products. Pic related. Some artist need to be reigned in.

Tsukoshi wouldn't piss away the money, he'd pay some Thai hooker to piss on him.

Yeah, but Tsukushi isn't Kazerad.

I'm extremely happy about having season 2. I won't complain about japan having shit taste anymore, this happening at all was all on them and they pulled through.

Where would season 2 even end?

I feel like there isnt enough content.

I finished the anime today, kind of pissed I didn't get the chance to watch it with the rest of Sup Forums. I know it's probably been asked before, but what was the deal with the constant piss fetish? It got pretty annoying after the 3rd time it was brought up.

Author is literally a degenerate

Fetishes include corruption of innocents, lolicon, shotacon, /ss/, rape, bondage, necrophilia, beastility, furries, and more!

Pissing has always been a proud human tradition, and the nips love their tradition.

Dont forget body horror and identity death.
I suspect the bone zone will be 3 to 4 episodes. Probably will end after the Narehate village.

>tmw I didn't even catch all those fetishes and just flew pass me like nothing

Riko shits and pisses in the story perpetually and user claims to not even notice.

Probably before Value Village if they do a series of OVAs, but otherwise after it assuming that more chapters get finished, which they likely will.

I mean, you piss and shit like every day, I thought it was normal human behavior not that it was linked to a fetish. In all honesty I thought that it was to make the viewer feel uncomfortable and concerned with aspects that happen in situations like that and no one accounts in the media.

How many times did the fellowship of the ring pull the story over so Gandalf could pinch off a wizard attempting to poop silently sfx moment. Or the plethora of times Riko's discharge is the focal point in the story.

I get your point, I'm just not good at grasping it at first glance, I ain't that perverted to see it.

Riko pissing blood made enough sense in the context of the story. What other moments were there that hints to a piss fetish? I just don't see it.

You pee peed the bed Riko? You have to poop and pee in this orb Riko? Riko's just pushing out a fat log Leader senpai.

Riko and Reg both wake up in the middle of the night to to take a piss and Riko still wet her bed.

>You have to poop and pee in this orb Riko?
what in the fuck are you talking about

>both
nani

You have to pee in all the orbs, riko.

Have you read the manga? It happens in the sea of corpses.

All this talking about piss just brought me the smell of instant noodles to my head and I find it fucking disgusting

you mean the elevator? cause she didn't want to, reg told her to do it lest they get caught unaware in the sixth layer and the adventure ends prematurely

That does not change the fact that it is fetish wank Tsukushi time. Bonus points for Bun pissing for Bone daddy.

What "community"? It's anonymous

i miss mark

>Bonus points for Bun pissing for Bone daddy.
ah, you're a retard then

Spin-off about Ozen when?

Muffled bone daddy fapping sfx.

Noooo I am afraid

Who could Ozen's whistle be? Will it ever be revealed before manga ends?

I don't think so.But I think we'll get to know who got turned into Lyza's whistle.

Mat kun spinoff when? Step rating chart of Mat's opinions on foot qualities, the exciting story of Mat kuns daily stagnant life.

>Nanachi's foot beans: Irredeemably soft

>you will never feel the fur between Nanachi's fluffy toes

Are all artists assuming ozens hair is white from birth and not from 5th layer curse?

>From 5th layers curse
>Not from old age

my nigga Emberlith is going to sic all of his fluffy minions onto Belafu to retrieve Nanachi from her hypnotic slumber

How much would you pay?

At least like $25

>tfw your favorite series isn't flow blown

Whats an example of highly represented anime?

I'm a complete normalfag when it comes to anime, and yet I love Made in Abyss, and I have a few friends who are the same way. Which is a good sign that the series isn't real anime, in the same way that Ghibli isn't real anime. Sup Forums should purge it from their board while they still can.

Nigga what the fuck is "real anime"?

stop trying to turn me into a fucking furry

No!

A really obscure anime that only panders to me

I just binged the entire season and was not prepared for these feels. I'm now listening to the ost and feeling like just rewatching it.

Shows that aren't so accessible to outsiders, and require you to immerse yourself in the anime community to appreciate. Shows that won't immediately out you as a pleb if you claim to like it. There's a reason why Sup Forums shuns Skyrim and Call of Duty and Sup Forums shuns Naruto.

Right, but by that definition Made In Abyss is real anime? I don't see it getting mainstream appeal really.

The soundtrack was insanely good, if it wasn't for it, I don't think most scenes would have had the same impact.