5-year-old, white kid gets sucker punched by dindu on his morning train ride

This shit is repulsive. I hope this happens to the son/daughter of every self-hating white liberal scumbag. I hope the mother, who was holding the boy's hand when he was punched, voted for Hillary Clinton.

Source: yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/1e8341d2-1abf-38ca-8b07-d2867c18ff19/ss_man-sucker-punches-5-year-old.html

Attached: Capture.png (651x460, 394K)

fuck the G train

Sup Forums is always right

Good, the weak should fear the strong

>new York
>woman
Deserved it

Daily reminder that niggers are subhuman.

He was probably upset the child was using bigger words than he understood.

I've been to NYC and there are zero cops on or near the subway

fucking kek

So you get upset at the man for punching a kid, but then you wish it would happen to the children of people you don't like? Sounds like the only difference between you and the man in your pic is that the man in the pic isn't a larper.

Attached: 1328017772094.png (393x360, 155K)

Attached: racist babay.jpg (540x655, 30K)

LE everywhere is generally useless

Around blacks, never relax. Wherever there's three, that's where I won't be.

damn Tyrone and the chimp-outs are getting a new album i wonder what its called ?

Attached: LQFEJmZ[1].jpg (1000x1027, 529K)

>sucker punch

Is there any other way to punch a five year old?

and were there's four always expect more

>using mental gymnastics and ad hominems to defend nigger behavior

Just fucking kill yourself.

No, you low-IQ chimp. This happens only because of the insidiousness of the Marxists; they should reap what they sow. I don't want to see anyone innocent kid get assaulted, but if his Mother is promoting multiculturalism constantly, then I do not care if her child gets culturally enriched. Kapeesh?

He's pointing out the hypocrisy of you retards, not defending them.

New Yorkers voted for this to keep happening.

If they had their wishes full filled, they would import thousands of ms13 latinos to increase these kinds of happenings.

They had it coming. It's their own fault.

Fuck that child and fuck the mother to. Hope she got raped at the end station.

888888 is soon here goys. Keep spanking it.

Who wants to see dead kids?

He's making up scenarios in his retarded mind to defend this nigger.

That young black male victim felt threatened by that privileged cis male. He should be compensated immediately

>I don't care if children get assualted

Loud and clear, Tyrone.

Hahahaaaa paper yeaaaah

You're an idiot.

>He's making up scenarios

No, OP did that for me.

Attached: df7c19ea-b588-48fc-bb8b-5b45526889ff.jpg (566x480, 54K)

>riding the zoo-train
poor kid, dumb cunt mom

Attached: 1424949498657.jpg (376x359, 19K)

and where's there's five you're gonna die

This.
All women and children should be beaten at any time to keep them in line.
Only whites think otherwise.

You're more upset about a shitpost than an actual child being assaulted.

Sort yourself out.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Why should we care about politically correct kids when the politically correct people dosent even care about them?

Please explain.

It's thanks to you shit like this happens to everyone. Why should we care about you when you don't even care about your own children's future?

I would have shot them after that.

Around blacks... don't. fucking. relax.

No shit.

Which is why niggers have a space program. Oh wait, they don't. Most can't even speak articulately.

Bait.

This.

This.

They are usually near the entrance.

OOGA BOOGA

Don't hit children.

Oh lord.

YIKES

The question is, who the hell keeps giving these niggers money?

>The suspect was described as a man about 6 feet tall, 160 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and mustache.

Thank God his race was left out

>I have no argument so why don't you go sort yourself out :^)

You're fucking gay.

Based, I am starting to like more and more how blacks are solving their problems.

>Why should we care about you when you don't even care about your own children's future?

Throwing up a lot strawman arguments there, Sven.

anyone that replies to every post has severe autism and i pity them more than anything

seek help, user

This is your last (You).

You're a fucking idiot.

They don't see a defenseless child, they see an easy target. In nature, cubs are preyed upon much more than grown adult animals. A single mother shouldn't take a little kid on a New York subway for the same reason she shouldn't take him on a stroll through a jungle.

i think OP was saying if you think it's ok to slap kids, you should not be suprised if people slap your kids.

I didn't reply to every post.

Kill yourself.

Black people, especially poor ones, do not grow up in a strong, loving family. For these white people to flaunt their familial bond, borne of privilege, in public means they deserved it. End white privilege.

That train thus was stuck in that station probably for 20 minutes inconveniencing hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers behind it who got stuck or delayed all thanks to one nigger.

Every fucking morning I ride the R train. Every fucking morning a 40 minute ride into downtown Manhattan takes 1 hour 20 minutes because of "a police investigation" meaning a black robbed or attacked someone or a "sick passenger" which is usually some foreigner from Roosevelt Avenue who is sick with some shit we don't have in this country and probably passed out or "signal issues" which means a nigger got on the tracks and fucked with the rails. Because of these minorities we are delayed every God damn fucking day and I am forced to wake up earlier and earlier.

> the attacker yelled at the boy, “Are you going to cry to ya’ mommy?”
hehas a point

used to live in bed stuy back in 2011. took the G for a year. it is the nigger train to hell.

also i got mugged 3 times that year. i wasnt racist before that.

keep this meme rhyming train a-flowing

Attached: Patrick-Star-Plans-A-Devious-Plot-On-Spongebob-Squarepants[2].gif (500x381, 135K)

Was it self defense? Maybe he felt threatened if the kid started acting up.

I knew that kid. He doesn't believe in the 2nd amendment, or Santa Clause. He deserved It desu... Press S to spit.

bless your heart, lil guy

>ad hom

Thanks for you's. Here's one for you too.

>i think OP was saying if you think it's ok to slap kids, you should not be suprised if people slap your kids.

Please show me where the mother of the child that got assaulted said it was okay to slap kids.

Attached: 1275087732347.jpg (640x480, 43K)

good, the kid learned not to relax at a ripe old age of 5.

Attached: 1465911274974[1].jpg (373x351, 28K)

New York sounds like an absolute hellhole.

You have my sympathies.

nigs have no impulse control which is indicative of their sub 85 IQs.

Attached: bell curve n.jpg (811x455, 73K)

>Black people, especially poor ones, do not grow up in a strong, loving family. For these white people to flaunt their familial bond,
Actually true.
If I was a nigger I'd be pissed off too.
I don't blame them. Do you blame a lion when it eats a tourist?
No, it's a lion, that's what lions do.

You keep lions where they belong and avoid
them unless you are well armed.

and when there's six? Awww shyt

Attached: 1421286525402.gif (256x187, 2.92M)

She'll probably leave her husband, use the divorce money to bail out this dindu, and cuck her child by getting railed by Tyrone as a result
> he was just so mainly .. he knocked out my 5 year old son.. it made me wet

And when there's six your wife's eating nigger dicks.

I am here for the next couple of years.
It sucks. I have a very good reason to be here.
I am leaving ASAP.
You should pan to get out too, user.

Lol, I wish white people never stopped the Jews from enslaving black people

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to allow subhumans to try and live like real humans?

That's like putting an actual turd on your plate alongside your steak for dinner

i you see seven they might turn into eleven

I can feel it get worse and worse at least the train quality. There is just so many delays every day. One time I saw two black kids, couldn't be older than 6 and 1 black girl same age going around a train threatening to fight people and throwing coins at everyone. Mind you this was at 9 AM on a weekday where they should be at school. A police officer came and they refused to get out and multiples had to pick them up and drag them kicking and screaming. Where the fuck is the parent(s)? How does a kid get that bad? I assumed nigger children never went full unbearable until like junior high school but this was about kindergarten age.

>You should pan to get out too, user.
I lived here all my life 30 years wouldn't know where to go. I liked visiting Denver and Seattle dunno if I would want to move to those places. I asked Texas anons about Texas but they told me fuck off we're full.

If you see eight it's already too late.

>// I hope this happens to the son/daughter of every self-hating white liberal scumbag.

>So you get upset at the man for punching a kid, but then you wish it would happen to the children of people

i think OP was saying if you think it's ok to slap kids, you should not be suprised if people slap your kids.

>Please show me where the mother of the child that got assaulted said it was okay to slap kids.

i think you are confused, this is standard behaviour for them, niggers, calling out mothers asking about behaviour is like pouring water over a bridge, it has no effect.

NYC will do that to you. I lived there in the 90's, took the E,F, and 7 most of the time I lived there. Fucking Asians and Blacks all over the E and F and some kind of Mexicans all over the 7. Good times.

I'd tell you to get a bike and ride to work instead.... but we all know how dumb that idea is with this scenario

(((New Yorkers)))
Most of NYC is non-white, don't defend non-white voting habits, feel sympathy for the white woman and child

all of these black people with no dads would be dead babies if it weren't fore white people giving handouts to all the worthless subhuman black people who can't even look after themselves

whats the cracked out mum going to feed their kids with if they aren't getting food stamps and charity from white people?

>mainly

Well, mainly, this reply is cringe.

there's NINE! time to plant some mines

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n[1].jpg (501x373, 39K)

That's not true but almost is.
T. Nycfag

Attached: b is for book documentary black vs white.png (908x1070, 1.3M)

I had a homeless black man tell me on the bus that 5 year old black boys are the devil
I know your pain user, I used to ride the We and M R trains. I take the express bus now and it's saving my sanity a bit

thats actually fake news on twitter dude
quite literally russian bots making you get all worked up

I could but I would have to wake ass early and come into my job sweating. We actually have a shower at my job but it would be a pain in the ass. Maybe for the way back. I can also take a boat to work, costs a little more and is 20 minutes out of the way but they are always on time because niggers are afraid of the water.

>Implying they arent based
They do what they want and nobody can stop them.

TNB.

Attached: Tay Nigs.jpg (928x844, 82K)

Check'd and kek'd at the comments.

That's 5 year olds sacrifice will be atoned for. One small dig for nogs, One giant leap for the impending race war.

Attached: 35d9c24ff7524cf5968d6ad934147cf7.png (878x613, 66K)

gas them

GFY Rabbi.

When there's six, hurl some bricks.

>It’s unclear what provoked the attack.
Being a nigger was too obvious

Every morning I take the D train and I have to witness these ape school kids talk at lvl 11 and swing on the handles like apes. Everyone just looks on the grounds and pretends it doesn’t exist. These people are content with living in this egalitarian dystopian city riddled with piss cum and shit while the Jews live in there comfortable high rises away from it all. The only wish I have is to live long enough to watch NYC burn in eternal hellfire.

no shit but theres ten,now its time to rally the men

and when there's seven? You're on the way to heaven

White deserve it paddy, since they are weak.

When there's seven, do not forgive em'.

Instead of putting him in prison for the rest of his life where he'll get food, shelter, clothing and all needs attended to, we should instead put him on an island Bear Grylls-style where he and others like him can fight and scrounge for survival amongst themselves.

And of course the whole thing will be recorded from a safe distance to serve as the greatest entertainment on Earth.

A crime like that should be treated as if he attempted murder. Really should be 10 years in solitary and a lobotomy.

>I hope the mother, who was holding the boy's hand when he was punched, voted for Hillary Clinton
>NYC

Of course she voted for her, it's Jew York City ffs

That's only because the black kid has been oppressed by systemic racism his whole life.

>Ben Shoah-piro
Kek
I don't normally give kudos to namefags, but I'll make a rare exception in your case.

i love Sup Forums sometimes

>The question is, who the hell keeps giving these niggers money?
>(((who)))

You literally cannot sucker punch a white male regardless of age the african fellow was merely responding to the institutionalised racism his collective ancestors have experienced over eons.

Attached: 1467635462455s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Alternatively, "When there's seven, you're going to heaven"

Would've said something about them going to heaven, but that wouldn't be very accurate.