Dragon Ball Super

Will she be part of our universe now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASyi5VzB9DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes thanks to CHADhan's imoressive performance as he wiped out the last warriors from her universe.
The same thing happened to Cus and her U10 and WILL also happen to Marcarita and U11. Yes this means Gohan will be ringing out Jiren in the end.

>our
Do you see any saiyajin living on Earth? We're universe 6 Earth, OP.

Yes.

MALDITOS INSECTOS DEL UNIVERSO 4

My dick boys, it will never be sated be her perfect tits, why even live

>darker is stronger
Nasuverse?

Fucking saved

HAHAHAHA TODAY'S A GREAT DAY
THICCLOVEFAGS BTFO
TWINK SAIYAINFGS BTFO
I HOPE THEY NEVER COME BACK FOR MORE THAN JUST FILLER

F

this was a great last moment for him that fit his character, fuck the autists who wanted him and beerus to cry

cuckverse
jewniverse

There's the webm for U2's erasure. Both moments were touching

yes please

Did Beerus being upset to the point that he broke the 4th wall hit anyone else in the feels? I don't know it was the tequila, but it hit me.

True dude. It's all about the characters at the end of the day. it was more touching that way. one of the best episodes in this arc for me

[Spoiler]I teared up[/Spoiler]

nice spoilers fag

Me too, bro. Me too.

lel one too many daily doses

She already is. U7 has two angels in their corner.

SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU

To help anons in this thread, this is what we have left in the ToP as of end of this episode not including U7:

>pepsiman
>pepperoni
>4 robots likely to go megazord in the future
>machop boy
>2 tiny bugs
>Toppo
>Dyspo
>Jiren

tfw Gohan is a cuck
it's not fair bros

Isn't the Namekians all fusing to make a strong fighter an idea from AF or multiverse?

>Gohan got the killing blow on U6, leading to Caulifla's erasure.

post yfw >s-cells

FTFY

QUALITY, and that was just in the preview.

He isn't though.
And that while achieving the most u6 member ring outs with 3 (a bunch of chadverse 7 guys having two under their belts).
It couldn't have gone better in any possible way.

More like "exists" vs "doesn't exist"

>U7 alone has almost as many member left as the other 3 universes
Great.

we won

Gohan did it first. Jiren isn't even that much stronger than him.

Is having two angels allowed for a universe? Will the Zenos allow Vados to remain with U7?

Needs to edit out "Salada" and change it to univer 6.

Finally my boy chadhan removed that bitch.

3 Hours since I watched the episode....
Fuck U7!

Genuinely wonder if the Super Dragon can even wish them back, It would have to be more powerful than Zeno

Like how do you make something that doesnt exist come back, its not the same as wishing back someone who is dead but still has a soul hanging around

KINGDOM HEARTS

Gohan delivers yet again baby.

>it becomes harder to achieve Ultra Instinct each time you use it

Is this clever writing or not?

SOON

Can we just retcon the end of Z and force Uub into Super so we can say fuck off to fat Buu and GT

Is he /ourgirl/ ?

Well my theory is that Zeno isn't actually erasing them.

I mean, the damage they caused still persists as well as memory of them having existed.

>Genuinely wonder if the Super Dragon can even wish them back, It would have to be more powerful than Zeno
Does Shenron have to be more powerful than Perfect Cell to wish everyone he killed back?

Daily reminder the ToP is supposed to last until March

>Gohan and Piccolo only ones to focus on teamwork.

Honestly its pretty fare they erased two fucking universes, everyone else is fucking around.

It has become easier though.
See Goku actitvating UI for the second time on zero stamina left and no temporary energy source from the genki dama.
Oh and this time it didn't take the genki dama explioding on his face either, all he needed were some ouchies for him to shrug off, get up and god mode hmself back into UI.

Vegetabros
I missed the episode
Did he do anything or is there anything about him in the preview

Daily reminder that Jiren's wish in the manga and anime as well is to wish back all the universes

My theory is

Zeno isnt the real god, he is an autistic child who was the first to find and use dragonballs, the real god is Zalama

God Tier
Gohan (1.5 universes eliminated)

High Tier
Goku (1.5 universes eliminated)

Mid Tier
Piccolo (0.5 universes eliminated)

Low Tier
Vegeta (0.5 universes eliminated)

Shit Tier
Caulifla

Vegeta jumps in to work with Goku every so often, and the androids work together.

Vegeta didn't do much. He was just sort of warning the guy he was fighting in the last episode.

yes indeedy

what would Caulifla smell like

kingdom hearts is Guts!

Knocked out

Why does this cuck love race mixing. Why don't he breed with people of his own race like the saiyans?

He gets mad Cabba and all the saiyans die
and he gets eliminated next ep

Vegeta wont get eliminated by slipping

Right...

Please shoop some banana peels into this

Not if Godhan can defeat him first. He needs to do it so he can add Marcarita to his angel harem after all.

OH SHIT

I always thought for revivals it was the power of the people being revived that mattered more and if their power was greater than shenron's they could deny reentry

This looks like a fan animation.

Shit

Universe 2 getting erased was legit sad. I hope they come back

Nothing

What are you talking about? 17 & 18 have been working together pretty much the whole time.

He's now in a bad mood.

oh baby im laffin

i mean it doesn't need to be more powerful just on the same level and also if Super Shenron power transcends time its even less of a issue... thought that raises another question if someone wished for all universes erased by the Zenos to comeback would that make the Zamasu'd timeline re-apppear?

Gohan is more at home with humans than with saiyan battle freaks you retard.
Seeing the available saiyan girls you can't blame him for his choices which have been solid.

Which side are you on Sup Forums? Guts or Love?

Who?

I wonder how they'll go that far. Only relevant fighters left are Goku,Jiren,Freeza,Toppo,Vegeta and a bunch of jobbers.

So cute

youtube.com/watch?v=ASyi5VzB9DQ
Erasures were perfect. Totally fitted the characters/universe theme.
Caulifla and Kale chasing down the namekians was a nice touch.
F

>gohan in beam struggle with jiren
>No! I have to be strong.
>"If I can't do this, Dad, Krillin, EVERYONE! -- I'm going to lose them all!!!"
>"HURRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>[gohan transformers into blanco]

GATSU

Alive AND still fighting.

>Caulifla and Kale chasing down the namekians was a nice touch.

Doujins material though.

>Sup Forums meme
>now an entire month of barny shitposting cauli with large breast saying a promise is a promise
feels bad

I can't believe the "every universe focus solely on universe 7" strategy backfired so badly.

I think wishes usually dont take timelines into account. or else Vegeta in Trunks timeline would have been wished back in the Buu saga

Why is trunks there?

I wonder if characters from other universes will show up once the eventual happy ending happens.

You dumb ass retards do realize Caulifla and U6 and ALL OF THE OTHER UNIVERSES are going to get wished back, right? And that we will get a Salada arc afterwards too?

Am I only one who liked his durr durr assassins honour wat rubbish speech. It was a nice touche to whatever little personality he had.

Looks like shit. Of course you have low as fuck standards to like turdlifla in the first place.

please tell me those bugs actually last longer and knock out at least 3 people of u7

RIP muscle waifu.