Why haven't they done a Fire Emblem anime yet?

Why haven't they done a Fire Emblem anime yet?

All the other popular games get their own adaptions and Fire Emblem probably makes Nintendo more money than any of their own franchises because of gacha shit at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/2782/Fire_Emblem?q=fire
youtube.com/watch?v=RbgVuEsmrlo
destructoid.com/fire-emblem-warriors-interview-reveals-lucina-was-almost-cut-twins-didn-t-use-swords-initially-and-more-454500.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What game would they adapt, or should it be original?
I bet it would be Awakening or Fates related just to attract more audience.

They should adapt 4+5. 6+7 or 9+10 would be okay too, but they'd probably adapt something gay like Awakening.

there was one

myanimelist.net/anime/2782/Fire_Emblem?q=fire

I want to marry Marth!

the serie is big enough (or at least that's what I think) that it could use take the risk of making a original serie, but giving that anime usually is a glorified ad, I think the gacha game will get a anime, that way, they can use the most popular waifus/husbandos of the franchise to sell the anime.

Probably the new one being worked on the Switch. It's apparently a new continent and it's kind of one of their big new exclusives, so it should be a great opportunity to get new fans.

I thought it was?

Wasn't there news about an adaption coming out?

i remember watching the FE ovas being one of the first things i ever did in the internet.

with nintendo recent involvement in animation i'll say is likelly to happen, and is going to suck mayor asses.

What are some good fire emblem mangas?

FE4 manga.

Awakening is gay?

>Why haven't they done a Fire Emblem anime yet?
They did.

Very.

This is why
youtube.com/watch?v=RbgVuEsmrlo

I just want them to adopt Lyndis's story. I need it to happen. I just need it.

They teased an anime adaptation in heroes

Lucina's lance literally has anime project: success on it in runes or some shit

4-5 would gain the most from an adaptation. There's tons of stuff going on, but most of the details are open and could use some fleshing out. The only downside is that doing it in a single cour would be impossible.

9 would be good, though it's also pretty long. 10 would be awful since the gameplay's complexity was the only redeeming feature.

I think 8 or 13 would be the best choices for an actual game adaptation, depending on if they wanted to focus on plot or relationships.

The letters on brave Lucina's spear apparently say that an anime project was confirmed. But that was months ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Not as much as Fates, but yeah

Lucina is better than Lyn

I want to pretend to be Lucina while being a man!

I’m going to marry Lucina!

Why are so many FE families great Oyakodon material?

Lucina is shit Marth is so much better.

You probably don't follow Fire Emblem Heroes, but Lucina got an alternate version that Kozaki drew hinting at a new Fire Emblem anime in the works. Hopefully its like Carnival Phastasm but FE.

I know I keep samefagging but I’m really in love with Lucina

Wasnt it translated on Lucinas spear about a FE anime in the works i heroes?

If anything were gonna get a heroes anime, so all the FE autists are happy. But then again it could just be an awakening anime.

What if it's Fates?

I swear to god it better not be a fucking Heroes anime. Awakening is less desirable but I'd rather have it than Heroes.

why lucina then tho? To be honest I still think it will be heroes, since they could literally get away with whatever the fuck they want.

I don't think it'd be Fates. Awakening is still more well received and popular than Fates, believe it or not.

If they adapt any singular series then it'll be Awakening.

They did you dumb awakeningbabby
Lucina is worst girl

I wouldn't think so. Heroes only started Book II which they seem to be putting a little more effort, and Book I can be summarized into three sentences with no detail lost.

Because Lucina is the face of FE now.
>in Kerfuffle
>lost to Lyn in CYL but IS rigged Lucina to be a winner too for a special outfit
>4 different versions of Lucina in Heroes (more than anyone else)
>Koei Temco wasn't going to have Lucina in Warriors until IS forced them
>IS probably forced Koei Temco to make Bride Lucina too as DLC
I just want more Lucinas.

Well Heroes has a near blank slate to work with, and can include quite a few staple characters. Its not like most mobage adaptations follow the games plot. And well fuck its not like we had any plot other than the zacharias bullshit everyone could figure out since day 1. It wasn't till book 2 that we really even had villains.

Awakening or Fates are unlikely because they wouldn't want to piss people off by making official pairings.

Dat flat

>koei tecmo not wanting to put Lucina in
Is there a source for that? That sounds kind of hard to believe.

>The team was initially going to remove Lucina, not only due to being a sword user, but because she's part of the children generation. That changed after talking to Nintendo and Intelligent Systems, when they realized it was not possible to remove Lucina.

destructoid.com/fire-emblem-warriors-interview-reveals-lucina-was-almost-cut-twins-didn-t-use-swords-initially-and-more-454500.phtml

So is Koyasu going to voice every character like he does in Fire Emblem Warriors?

>because she's part of the children generation
At least we got everyone's favorite chuuni as a result.

You dont remove female marth, thats thousands of people fire emblem waifu. You just dont. As far as fates is concerned half the characters that got in was because of x/devs waifu bullshit. This is literally the era of waifu emblem.

>sword user

Has that ever really stopped them from making a moveset? Koei Tecmo? Omega Force?

multiverse kinda debunks that, but yeah I see your point. But to be fair it doesnt help some pairings "just make sense" other than "just work". To be fair though I do also fall into the group of "wants official pairings" because I hate shipping.

Warriors incorporates the weapon triangle, so when you have only three spear users and three axe users out of a cast of about twenty characters, it limits your choices of who to use. Plus it's a pain in the ass when eighty bajillion sword users have to share the same pool of upgrade resources.

So far my experience with warriors is after the main game your basically free to use whoever you damn feel like, not mention master seals make whoever you feel like OP as shit. I literally just use Tiki/Lucina/Sakura/Lissa and short of a flyer dont need shit. Until the Olivia DLC in march I just dont care to seal anyone.

Yes.

They're going to adapt Heroes so that they can give us Lonk, Niles, Navarro and Seiba and then have him go on to voice everyone's waifus.

Pretty much, also fuck Fredrick being so OP off the bat in awakening. Thats not how you teach people to play an SRPG.

This is one of those series like fate that's popular but has way too many entries to be accessible when a new entry comes out isn't it? I would be interested in an anime but I literally have never touched anything FE related.

Fire Emblem is like Persona. Persona started with 3, and Fire Emblem started with Awakening.

I can smell it. The stench. The rotten stench of /feg/ is permeating throughout this thread!

Dude, that's what they've done in every Fire Emblem game. I thought Awakening babies was a joke until this. They give you a prepromote character right off the bat. Ususally, they have absolutely shit growths and subpar base stats for a promoted character, meaning they're only there as a crutch for newer players. However, if you use them too much, you will never level your main party sufficiently. In the newer games, this character has been made usable even later in the game.

>don't teach people that your weak characters are going to need stronger people to either tank or soften enemies for them.

It's a hard lesson that people need to learn. That sometimes those cool, strong motherfuckers you have at the start aren't going to help you in the long run if you don't level your weaker units.

Except Seth.

No way. You can pick up almost any FE without problem. Any of the 3ds games, any of the localized GBA games, Path of Radiance on Gamecube, Shadow Dragon on DS. The only game that isn't necessarily for new players is Radiant Dawn on Wii which is a sequel.

Get a gameboy advanced emulator and play the first title they released in the West. You will thank me later. Lyndis is bae, Eliwood is a cool dude, and Hector is THE man.

Sup Forums needs a lounge so they can just chat each-other up like this since they do anyway when american jannies are asleep
gotcha

Its literally
>Do you like SRPGS?
Pick a a game
>Do you like said characters in said game?
Whos your waifu
>Did you enjoy it?
Here's heroes gacha your waifus and make your harem OP as fuck
(With the exception of you being a Tier 20 gacha whale that only plays meta and not for fun)

Most Fire Emblem games aren't really related to each other, of if they are, it's far enough in the future or past to not really matter. There is one real exception, which is Radiant Dawn, which is a direct sequel to Path of Radiance, and one quasi-exception, which takes place a generation later, but isn't intertwined.

This gacha stuff seriously has nips by the balls doesn't it?
I guess I'll start with the GBA games, these look pretty cool

In all honesty awakening and fates and shadow dragon are the only ones Im aware are related to each other in some way and not even directly. With the exception of a family of future marths and tiki.

This would be a pretty interesting opportunity to kill off characters, since most people would normally reset to ensure minimal casualties.

The company that makes the game would have to question: how would Fire Emblem benefit from an anime? With the internet and with such a popular brand, would promotion through anime really boost sales in a significant way or just be a waste of money? FF may be too old to research, but have the Tales of... games sold better due to its anime?

Echoes retroactively made Gaiden related to Awakening.

I'd love to see an heroes anime, just to see Kiran getting friendzoned by Sharena in the last episode and all the autists on Sup Forums losing their shit.

>he doesn't know 4 and 5 are related
Bitch please.

Shadow Dragon, New Mystery (JP only), Shadows of Valentia, and Awakening are directly related. Fates isn't related outside of some characters from Awakening being lolrandumb and jumping into an alternate universe.

Gaiden was always related to Awakening. Valm = Valentia.

What is the best FE games as of late? I fucked off from the franchise when the design went to shit (nds).

Just play the gacha one or the ones on the 3DS,

>it was not possible to remove Lucina

lol

In SS Zeto was op from start to finish too.

Heroes is surprisingly casual as fuck. It basically throws you free shit everyday just for logging in. Not to mention Tempest trials, the grindiest event in the game is relatively easy to go through. In fact I could have sworn one of the nin reps said they made it so you can get whoever the fuck you want eventually as long as you try. But like most gacha games it really only punishes you for rolling on banners of shit you dont want.

Might play Shadow of Valentia, Fates and Awakening's character designs are awful.

Well that and a quarter of the cast are reincarnated awakening characters(cough robin, cordelia,gaius, tharja)

I'll admit I didn't use him out of habit, so I wouldn't know.

My only issue with the games were the art directions the designs were fine. They basically cleaned up the rough edges in echoes from what I can tell.

Just a throwback, nothing legitimate between them.

Echoes is literally a different artist, Hidari(Atelier games) from Awakening and Fates, Kozaki(No More Heroes)

Lissa is best Awakening

Lonq'd

Gunter is best Fates!

In a similar vein, could a Zelda anime ever be made? They'd either have to find a way to make Link work as a silent protag or find a VA with enough talent to pull it off.

Cum inside Cumilla!

I don't think gacha games make "more" money than regular ones. They just cost less to make for the same income.

>TFW only Say'ri fag
>TFW when no supports
>Not even her brother

So I get the eugenics and FUTURE kids thing where a big deal in Awakening but what was the justification in Fates? And is this a mechanic we'll ever be rid of? I mean if you do it like holy war or saga frontier 2 again it might be cool where we have a meaningful time skip

>tfw no mommy camilla gf

Fates DLC shilling honestly makes me retch. I can get behind breaking it up into two games Nohr or Hoshido if they're sizable enough.
But don't pull this TRUE PATH convergence bullshit on me and expect me to pay.

I love Charlotte!

Yeah but the default story for Awakening isn't well recieved. It was only the optional content that people liked.

The average FE game is so easy that the vast majority of the units that you get in the start can last you all the way to the end if you use them right. Its about finding the balance.

Here's your anime.

Tough break.

SoV has the undisputed best presentation (fully voiced with good voice direction even in the dub and great art and OST), but the game mechanics might not be representative of Fire Emblem as a whole.

Lots of friendly handholding and emotional angst with your pal and soulmate Chrom

That's only of you play the girl, MRobin just gets called a friend.

>saddling him with Lissa and Owain

The best