Canada's military Pros and Cons

What are some pros and cons of Canada's compared to other armys around the world

Attached: maple army.png (630x360, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-29224170
nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities
drive.google.com/open?id=1EOUWSe2Qk2grpHUMbnqE5QELjzdjjAF-QMV5bB2ZuxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pros
>good training
>phenomenal sharpshooters
>very long, proud military history

Cons
>laughably underfunded
>incapable of defending Canada geographically, be it at land, air, or sea
>miserably low on manpower
>a total lack of AA capability
>few pieces of equipment that the forces do have are often out of date and/or don’t work
>little government or public support

>3rd world tier navy unable to operate outside of Canadian waters without US logistical support
>Air Force doesn't have single attack helicopter, literally raided a museum for spare parts bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-29224170
>Skeleton 3 infantry regiments (roughly 6,000 soldiers)
>Filled with useless POGs, not to mention SJW's and Stronk Woyen nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities
Like, I'm currious what the Canadian army even DOES anymore. France took over as global peace keeper in 2002, like shovel snow and train kikes in Latvia/ Ukraine and a tolken contingent for the mudmen wars in Africa?

Attached: pt.png (800x450, 359K)

>good training
>14 billion dollar budget
Kek

Attached: pretty funny hoah.jpg (410x288, 24K)

>>very long, proud military history
You really haven't done shit since Korea...WWI tbqh

>very long, proud military history
>Canada is a 200 year old nation at best
Choose one leaf

Attached: 1513872177398.jpg (602x452, 76K)

Sorry OP that this is off subject but I believe as a Canadian this is an important issue to look at.

drive.google.com/open?id=1EOUWSe2Qk2grpHUMbnqE5QELjzdjjAF-QMV5bB2ZuxQ

Its impossible not to pass through bootcamp. My gay autistic cousin made it through LMAO. He never worked out a day in his life

>Needing more than 14 billion to train a small army with outdated/broken equipment

Attached: Aircraft Carriers.jpg (604x624, 121K)

Not trying to be a dick, but why does Canada have a military at all? Ours is big enough for the both of us and America would 100% defend Canada in any war.

I've considered joining, however, I cant fight for a country that has Justin Trudeau as PM and doesn't seem to care much for its residents and plans to replace us with a 3rd world voting base.

Attached: 1519798639470.jpg (728x960, 67K)

Technically they are 36 years old as they only penned their constitution in 1982, which if we are going to be pedantic about not every province ratified so the argument could be made they aren't even a real country (which is what most people assume anyways)
>TFW you are a vassal state of England, who is a vassal state of America, who is a vassal state of Israel

>shovel snow
>token
pretty much. Canada isn't unlike Germany, ROK and Japan as it relates to defense when we have the USA feeling compelled to take up the slack for us by virtue of geography alone. i'm pretty sure if we could, we would do away with combat aircraft altogether like New Zealand.

The North Dakota National Guard could probably annex your non nation in 6 days, and would still likely be able to leave enough people back in the states to do proper deployment rotations
this

Uhm, jurisdiction ?

Usa works for israel

Since I don't want my capital to get burnt down (again!), I'm going to say Canada's army kicks ass and is not to be fucked with.

No cons.

And this is meaningful to me because... You reply to the wrong person?

Saying the Canadians burned down the white house is as autistic as saying the Italians bombed Perl Harbor...

Pros
>if I die, I win

Cons
>I die

>Pros
>>good training
14 billion dollar budget
>>phenomenal sharpshooters
Yeah but it's kinda sad when the best a Canadian soldier can hope for is to LARP as an American in JSOC, pic related
>>very long, proud military history
150 year old country, fucking kek

Attached: js.jpg (1086x724, 102K)