/brit/pol - Accelerationalism

>Facebook CEO Apologizes For Data Scandal With Full-Page Newspaper Ads
ubergizmo.com/2018/03/facebook-ceo-apologizes-for-data-scandal-with-full-page-newspaper-ads/
archive.is/gBNlJ

>Best "Harry Potter" Signs at the March for Our Lives
teenvogue.com/story/best-harry-potter-signs-march-for-our-lives
archive.is/wyrAu

>On Twitter, Stormy Daniels Slays Trump Trolls and Steers a National Conversation
newsweek.com/stormy-daniels-trolls-trump-twitter-60-minutes-859312
archive.is/GY3Hq

>Kate Bush's £2.5m home is on the brink of collapsing into the Devon sea
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5541639/Kate-Bushs-2-5-home-brink-collapsing-sea.html
archive.is/wRaEQ

>Jewish Labour Councillors say “It has become impossible to operate as a Jewish councillor”
antisemitism.uk/jewish-labour-councillors-say-it-has-become-impossible-to-operate-as-a-jewish-councillor/
archive.is/3bF0l

Attached: 1518733575329.png (2501x1563, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawgazette.co.uk/news/moj-reveals-massive-budget-cut-as-new-advice-deserts-open-/5063763.article
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-43534672
youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8
youtu.be/L_ZNoPONhqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tqeuila is the devilmade

haha fat "people"

first for Afrikaans

Attached: Hans_van_Rensburg.jpg (1178x1575, 476K)

#
The ministry of justice (the thing that runs the courts, pays for legal aid, judges etc the things that protect YOUR rights and freedoms) by 2020 will have had it's budget cut by 40% in real terms.
The roof of Sheffield Crown court literally fell in the other week. The court buildings are all being sold off and the criminal bar is so underfunded that a criminal barrister on average works 80 hours a week to make 27K a year.

luca traini ism always beats accelerationism how many times do we need to go through this

Attached: luca.jpg (282x179, 9K)

Lads

>

So the only people who'll get any justice will have to be rich, nothing new there then.

>first
haha fucking gl*betard

shut it u nonce

Attached: 1519928090555.png (1131x1035, 24K)

lawgazette.co.uk/news/moj-reveals-massive-budget-cut-as-new-advice-deserts-open-/5063763.article

If Labour actually attacked the conservatives on this shit they'd win an election.

Attached: Chad Luca.png (2048x1012, 500K)

brainlets dont seem to realise that england is on the receiving end of globalist economic warfare, and the tories and labour are not on our side

dumb frogposter

>A police officer has been slashed with a sword in a Manchester street attack.
>He was treated in hospital following what Greater Manchester Police (GMP) called an "incredibly nasty incident" at about 13:50 BST in Whalley Range.
>The officer - who sustained wounds to his face and shoulder - is now recovering at home, the force said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-43534672

*BREATHES IN*
HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Attached: 1759154_1.jpg (630x630, 58K)

rip

they look good
why did you bite the packet?

You mean like the cake? Youll be right, worst is youll get a trip like proust did.

Why won't the bbc give details about the attacker?

Accelerationism is the only way I can see
user get onto my level of fuck my shit up
>TFW your very recent ex's lewd pics show up on /s/ and you didn't post them.
I have never gotten over someone so quickly.

Attached: 1518688787526.gif (375x203, 1.94M)

I didn't, I opened the packet then took a bite before looking at the date on the front

Cheers user

On the subject of pizza fascists, what is mussolini saying to the crowd at 0:27 before they shout 'presente'

youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8

Attached: 1496098941211.gif (197x200, 1.46M)

But you mong we HAD a functioning legal aid system that was the envy of the world. It worked and people's rights were protected. It worked extremely well. It's been killed for a fake saving (every £1 spent on legal aid saves the state £11 elsewhere), the money saved by doing this is less than that spent on giving pensioners a free TV license. Responses like yours to your only shield against unilateral state action being taken away are quite genuinely disgusting and like shooting holes in the sinking ship of our state and civil liberties.
Sorry but fuck you.

has it got chocolate on the other side? if so I think I've had one before

dip them in your tea

So, I have a strong family history of alcoholism, and recently I've been drinking a lot more than usual and finding myself craving a few beers after work, and having a beer relaxes me and relieves anxiety. Should I be concerned or am I worrying over nothing?

Attached: Alcohol.jpg (380x133, 6K)

I apologise for destroying the comfy but that you pot don't discuss or understand this is deeply concerning in of itself. It's why we are so fucked.

You can get ones that do, this one had dried fruit in it, kinda gross desu (even when not old).

How very french

because it's the BBC?

amazing

Attached: mosley-and-mussolini.jpg (1000x600, 73K)

Quit for a month and see how long you last.

kill urself and see if that helps?

Make a gif of him smiling from the open signs bit

That shit never fails to crack me up

tried it before didn't help

give us a drink lad im all out and sobering up

I did this before, drank a bottle of whiskey daily for about 3 months because it made it easier to talk to cunts and then just stopped and haven't really drank since

Occasionally I'll have a few but thats it

I hate drinking, it just makes time pass more smoothly though

the cake is already doing that
to be really french it would be coffee or hot chocolate

>hot chocolate
>i must have it

Hasn't LIBEL been around forever but only recently has it been weaponized against poor people and papers? Idk enough about it user desu, i just know we need to get out of the ECoHJ.

>haven't really drank since
>Occasionally I'll have a few but thats it
haha alkies unite

Ask these lads

youtu.be/L_ZNoPONhqw

Libel is a civil matter and it's been used against the poor and papers for as long as it's existed.
Would you like a fairly extensive bibliography?

Just stole loads of food from my house mates
how fucked am i

Oh and that losing Legal Aid was another disaster for the non-1%.

And it's alright lad this is my job to know this shit. I'm just extremely annoyed that the one place where I can come for free discussion on a topic is as usual discussing some tripfags boils than anything of import.

depends r u cute?

Based Mel Gibson

Attached: mel-gibson-strong.jpg (634x711, 101K)

Nah really though, I never drank a lot to begin with. When I say drink I mean 4 cans of lager max.

Yes it was.

You've come to the wrong place, i quit drink for three weeks and got called a quitter here.

Attached: 1519849780871.png (552x902, 30K)

Blame drink and apologise. Its what I always did.

How many do you live with? Depends, if you're in need or not I suppose...

>Nah really though,
same my guy

had a chinese girl in halls who stole food and this Glaswegian girl slapped her one. You are probably ok if its all guys.

haha fucking quitter

Where has WN been?

trying to get in my pocket since 1993 innit

nah Im an ugly alcho

I am going to steal more cos still hungry!

Drinking everyday is shit tb.h.
Looking back now I don't know how I did it... I must have reeked of whiskey

then ur not getting fucked uggo!

kek, i get you but most of us are drunk by now.

Attached: 200.gif (277x200, 1.75M)

u reek of virgin too get off my feed you lonely cunt

Then that is fucked. Don't do that. Since you have housemates it probably implies they're not well off either.. so you're stealing from people because you spent your money on booze?

Just dropped his trip the pussy. Havent seen lil c and nadiya for a while though

ill let you boil my import if u know what i mean desu

Quitters never win

fuark off pube

Probably just the smell of your mums arsehole when in doggy
It wafts up and clings to my chest hair
Smell like poo all day, even a shower doesn't get rid of it

Ill give you 5k to turn up in a park and wait for me

typical virgin retort

absolute state of p**rfags

sorry i dont wait for virgins, virgins wait for me

So.. you saying you smell of shit all day?

Yeah can't help it
Sex smells and it sticks to your skin and you can't get rid of it la

You wouldn't know

>viring cope

Well WN and that user must have been mary tier after banana boatshed and lochar

neither would you ya fat virgin

What happens if a driver signs on with an F1 team to race in the cup but doesn't know how to drive stick?

Can they put an automatic in the car for him or will FIA deem it an unfair advantage (autos are faster then manuals)?

shame they didn't turn up to balmaha, lochar or dyatlove tho innit

they did get bummed tho don't u worry about that ur next

lmao yanks

wish I was fat lad
I'd be one of those fat cunts that doesn't move and gets some dumb bitch to bring me food all day
I aspire to be one of them m8

italy might just save europe

I am a bit too. I always end up pissed the weekend the clocks change.

Fuck off you pathetic glaswegian midget and don't you dare reply to one of my wife's sons posts again.

Used to drink whatever cheap drink I could find daily for a period in my life. It got to a point where even after having a shower, within an hour or so I was sweating and I could tell I smelled like drink again. That amonst other things made me gradually pack it in. I still enjoy a couple of pints on occasions but fuck daily binge drinking. The constant dehydration, nausea, anxiety, needing to piss all the time - never again.

Mate, im married, and trust me if I reeked of shite all day after putting the missus to the sword, id have her down the quacks, sharpish.

Dios mio

Attached: LACREATURA.jpg (1024x771, 71K)

yeah I did
but i want to eat tho ...
so...?

shut it you fat cunt no one wants to hear it

i will end you and your virginity

>might get sacked tomorrow because I called in sick after a work mates house warming
>did coke as well

rip its my first occasion calling in but..

ill sack you tomorrow bejbe

i just drink diet coke n vodka now, helps to keep me cut.

Attached: wow.jpg (620x288, 30K)

Yeah the dehydration is fucking horrible
Mate, are you trying to imply sex doesn't smell? You can tell when someone has just had sex quite easily because its a smell that you literally can't get rid of,

Obviously not literal shit, but you smell like shit. Like sweat and minge combined

Stop larping

You seen the gear stick in an F1 car? Complicated af, and they have to make it articulated so it doesnt stab you in a crash.

Alright it's midnight. So post your staple foods. What do you lot live off?
>eggs
>apples
>ham
>oat cakes
>chicken
>synagogue city cheese
>beef mince
>brown tortilla wrap things
>biltong

>i just drink diet coke n vodka now, helps to keep me cut.
>t.

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

So go steal from a supermarket, not people, you cunt

For some reason even without a condom whenever I piss it smells like burnt rubber after sex.

Greggs sausage rolls

Ok fair enough if you dont mean literal shit, which tbf you did imply

the tears of anonymongs and virgin blood