ITT: Most powerful characters of the year

I’ll start.

I unironically found that show entertaining.

If anything that show has some pretty memorable meme scenes, from big toblerones to "I see you bitch".

It shouldn't be, it has no right to be, it does everything possible not to be.....but somehow is.

Also half the fun is hearing a new character and immediately looking up what random fucking celebrity Will Smith blackmailed into doing the voice for.

STEVE FUCKING BUSCEMI?!

>anime fans are too dumb to realize this is a parody and take it at face value.

>he thinks its a parody and not a poor attempt at appropriation

>people in general are too dumb to recognize parody and satire
Yep

Not anime.

Kind of reminds me of a ghetto Raildex.

Is it? Really, is this a straight up parody from the start or did it become one as they realized how shit it was? I can't tell and kinda don't care.

It was being made for fox's adult swim-ish stoner comedy block so yes. You guys are dumb ding dongs.

There's nothing more frustrating as people who miss obvious jokes.

Universe 11

Its makes fun of 1. The ultra rich 2. Obsession with high fashion 3. Anime story tropes 4. Itself

How this wasnt blatant from the first ep boggels my mind with some people

Go sell your propane and propane accessories, Hank.

You'd think a lot of the supporting cast calling the MC a insufferable asshole would tip viewers off as well.

>tfw the same company that produced Urusei Yatsura and Konosuba co produced this

It's made by the lead of a shitty indie band that doubts the use of an Oxford comma and stars JADEN SMITH

There's enough insanity and earnest stupidity here for some unintended failure. I just think they or someone else realized it before they got TOO far and retooled.

Also, can we talk about how Lexi's delivery is the god damn best?

EHYODAWG IHERDUWASDATING HEL'NADAWG WASHAPNIN?

IT WAS BEING MADE FOR A STONER COMEDY BLOCK. How much more blatant does it have to be for you retards.

It's made for people with chemically lowered standards so it's beyond criticism?

>Expecting critical thinking on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>Point out that it was a parody from the get go and that it's obvious to anyone with two brain cells.
>"DUR. I'm sorry for criticizing the show bro."
You're an idiot.

No, but it should be criticized as satire

This. I read a review on ANN where the guy reviewed the show at face value. The joke somehow flew over his head. These are the people who write for one of the biggest western anime sites.

Honestly this. I went in thinking it would be absolute garbage, but it's so much better than it has any right to be.