Dragon Ball Super

This episode was pretty fucking good.
>Gohan and Piccoro being badass
>More Android 18 and 17
>Comedy relief universe 2
>Caulifla not being an asshole
>Namekians being worthy opponents
And next episode looks to be the same. I guess that user complaining about Android 18 and 17 doing nothing can finally rest in peace.

>Comedy relief
I was closer to crying than laughing.

this pic is now a reality
i actually miss her

Best episode so far.

VEGTA IS A NIGGER

CAULIFA IS ERASED

GOKU A LE TIRED

FRIEZZA DOESNT DO SHIT

GOHAN IS BOUND TO JOB

EVERYONE YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT IS AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

ALSO FUCK MEXICO

Holy shit this was the best episode of the whole tournament arc

>yfw Caulifags BTFO

>I-it's not a real blackhole it's made of love
fucking comicfags denial kek

>mfw it turns out none of universes got erased, merely blocked off from contacting currently 'alive' ones

I actually legit cried after finishing the episode. Universe 2 and 6 remained positive right up to the end. Just think about it: what if even the Super Dragonballs can't bring back a universe erased by Zeno?

our boy gohan blanco is canon now

Leave U3 and U4 to us

This was the best episode this arc. Wish we'd see more Vegeta and Freeza because so far it's been Goku time.

Can't zeno just bring them back himself? He's all powerful right?

F

Vados is a bitch, she didn't even say a proper goodbye

They aren't bringing back the Universes, they're wishing the inhabitants into U7.

Never liked him. Vegeta would have probably murded him if he met him

Good. Champa's an idiot and a dick. He deserves no respect.

I want underages gone

So Gohan actually lead to the erasure of Caulifla. I am getting scared caulibros, Is dumbhan actually going to win this thing lie the memesters have been saying?

It's not fair bros it's supposed to be her turn.

thats retarded lol, how the fuck will you fit people from that many universes into one universe, not to mention limitation of habitable planets, some planet straight up not existing etc?

>light can't escape
>i-its not a real black hole shut up!

you saw him for a total of 2 minutes and all he did was tell Cabba he’s old and not able to fight as well as his sister you fucking autists

If it was a real black hole Goku would have been able to IT out of it

>gohan blanco triggers Sup Forums
>fan service triggers Sup Forums
literally the end of the times

make more planets. even regular shenron can make planets

This Completely! One of my favorite eps of this arc and DBS in general

This is the first legitimately good episode we've had since the Black Arc
Fucking kino

>Played dbz games in jp so much that when piccolo said makankosappo i get chills
Thanks Doc!

>bringing up Sup Forums for no reason

You can go back any time

I think you need to rewatch the episode user.

making more planets will fuck up other planets due to gravitational interference..you can't just plop a fucking planet in a solar system with no consequence

agreed I was impressed with the quality of this ep

>the fucking mexicans have been sucking gohans dick this whole time
>he literally goes on to defeat an entire species of warriors that fused together
>didn't even bother to transform other than the max potential form

the mexicans... they were right

As if that would matter with the inconsistencies littered all over this show they’d find a way to make it work

i'm in neutral sides so i'd say
NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

Who else turned off super and canceled VRV subscription after they gave Caulshiter a fusion and transformation who stood toe to toe with UI?

Do you know how much empty space there is in our universe?

I'm the farthest thing from a Gohanfag but fuck me if this wasn't a great episode for him

You have a fucking thread for this already. stop fucking making another one. Fuck off,

Shenron can sureley make a new star with a habitable planet or two orbiting it stably i you use up all three wishes

Someone give me a non meme answer of how strong Ultimate Gohan is? It's hard to believe he is stronger than so many Namek fusions.

>VRV

If it was a real black hole he'd freeze in time and lose.

Hit the bump limit you salty little bitch

not enough to fit that many universes? Considering the fact that for each planet they would have to make a similar ecosystem, he would literally have to make entire solar systems for it to work, not just transport planets. We don't have space to accommodate that many solar systems

he's stronger than Perfect Cell and stronger than Dabura, weaker than goku and vegeta

Why? U7 Nameks's top fighter had a 42K power level, and there were only like a few hundred of them with an average power level of 1000.

>It's hard to believe he is stronger than so many Namek fusions
You just saw it for yourself or do your eyes/brain not work?

He's the Ultimate Life Form.

>Shantsa from U4 has necromancy and uses his powers to bring back the erased as his puppets >Hit, Kale, and Caulifa could come back >GoDs are now usable >Gohan will be haunted by Obuni what the hell Quietla!

we have infinite space

>Universe "Men do it better" 2
>17 and 18 doing silly intros, with Goku just saying his name
>Gohan and Piccolo being relevant after what, 20+ episodes?
>Beerus looking away after Champa's erasure

This definitely was one of the best episodes of Super. These last few episodes clearly jumped in quality compared to everything before Jiren's fight with Hit.

above ssj3

More rat god genius soon

Says who?

The fuck do you mean? This was one of the worst episodes. It just somehow keeps getting worse.

Why?
Namekians are absolute jobbers.
Fucking Piccolo dealt one of the lethal blows at them.

I’ll bite what didn’t you like about this episode? Articulate your opinion.

the roshi ep was pretty great too. those two have been the best this whole arc

honorable mention goes to the weirdly well animated one a few episodes ago

the universe is not infinite, it is expanding, that doesn't mean its expanding fast enough to fill in that many universes worth of illegal immigrants

Most Namekians aren't really that strong, as a kid Gohan was already stronger than almost all of them except Piccolo and maybe Nail, then think about the retarded power gap between the namek saga and buu saga

Neither did Champa. Besides, she did bow towards them when they were being erased.

It was a good episode. Not as Good as Goku vs Jiren or Goku vs Kefla, but definately on par with Hit vs Jiren, Roshi's episode, and Goku vs Caulifla and Kale.

Post yfw U3 has outlasted U9, U10, U2 and U6, and is about to outlast U4 soon too with soon the most fighters left in the tournament if U7 loses someone next episode.

Special beam cannon goes through pretty much everything. It was clear the U6 Namekians were stronger than Piccolo.

The actual universe is thought to be 10^10^10^250 times bigger than the observable universe, which is 90 billion light years across.
We'll be fine.

Personally, I would put him on Blue level or a little below.

Gohan really hasn't faced any opponents to truly test him during the tournament.

It’s a fucking omnipotent wish granting dragon that is almost as big as the universe itself

Why are you looking for logic? It’ll just happen

I can't believe that Toei actually managed to make blatantly reusing animation entertaining. This episode was pretty good.

Anyone have a running list of who is left in the tournament?

I didn't spot any blatantly reused frames this time

Yea good point. That still seems like a bad cop out and shit writing overall if they decide to use that way.

The lethal blow was a mere hole which he had no problem since he was running around laughing but yeah I guess the namekians are absolute jobbers except the good doctors I guess.

It's just that even Namekian fusions were pretty powerful

I cannot believe that of all scenes this made me cry like a little bitch. F you adorable bastard.

It's not expanding, it's infinite. it's moving apart in that the density is decreasing, but it's already infinite. The observable universe is expanding in that light is reaching us from further out as time goes on, but the stuff we can't see is still out there.

The U2 transformations.

no need to for a list. 6 U3 jobbers. 3 U4 jobbers, including the bugs. Jiren, Dyspo, Toppo. U7 except the humans. That's it.

Yeah, but that 42k fighter, plus whatever Piccolo was at the time (can't have been that high, considering he was just training with King Kai like Goku was) fusing led to being able to fight even with a ONE MILLION Frieza. Even assuming Piccolo was at, lets say, 15k, that's a multiplication of power of nearly 20 times.

So you gotta imagine that dozens of these guys banding together would put them at a ridiculous powerlevel.

oh wow shitty writing in Super

That’s never happened before, how can we possibly deal with that

>Its another show Vegeta at the end and then not have him do shit next episode

Don't really feel like it. I just plain don't like the show. I might as well consider it non-canon.

The true heroes of Universe 2.

Pay your respects.

F

>jobbers actually getting a decent fight

im impressed, too bad it's back to the usual with pepsiman

>that's a multiplication of power of nearly 20 times.
Gohan had a multiplier of like a thousand times just by getting angry at raditz

It's okay to be sad that your waifu is gone and never coming back.

to me everything in DB is canon and not canon I’m just here for the ride

2 down and 3 more to go bros

Fuck, Gohan looks retarded in that pic.

Well we don't know exactly how strong the multiplier is. It must depend on strength of the ones being fused. Kami had a power level of like 200, and when he fused with Piccolo, who was nearly as powerful as a SS at the time, he certainly didn't get a x20 multiplier. He got a boost that still made him much less than an ascended SS.

Memes aside, I really liked seeing Gohan protect Piccolo from a blast for once. Pottery. Gohan has had such a satisfying arc through Super, even if it took a while to take off.

it's fucking dragonball

they made a new namek

who gives a shit?

that’s the third time you’ve given that exact response to me posting that picture

Do it fast so this worthless arc ends already.

I mean my waifu is Launch and I'm sad knowing some magical girls could be more relevant than she will ever be, so I don't get your point.

A good chunk of the fight between Goku/17/18 against the Love Trio basically reuses animation. Yeah, it's technically not ALL reused, but there's pretty obvious copying/'tracing' over going on.

>Gohan has had such a satisfying arc through Super
Oh yeah, Gohan holds back and needs to learn to stop being retarded.
It's so satisfying that this is the THIRD time he goes through the same goddamn arc.
At least he didn't get Goku killed this time.