If effective gun control laws are passed, what weapon(s) will be used for the next school massacre?

If effective gun control laws are passed, what weapon(s) will be used for the next school massacre?

Attached: DCyQO2_XYAARVTt.jpg (499x596, 73K)

Shurikens

Chemical explosives

Guns

Crossbows

Propain tanks and road flairs.

Gasoline Bomb. Super simple to make. Can automatically set it up without killing yourself. Hell, I don't know if schools have cameras but you may get away with it.

Guns aren't the cause of school shootings, their the method, so to think banning guns will stop mass killings is ignorant.

Guns

Molotov cocktails. Easy to make, easy to use. Extremely dangerous and lethal.

Keep dreaming OP. The Rats don’t have the balls to try more gun control.

DIY machine guns are super easy to make...

Attached: 928b1b8c38c3a67c77289cad8e75e02a_resized.jpg (522x350, 33K)

Assault trucks.

this

The same ones being used now.

There are no effective gun control laws, only leftist delusion.

>all these plebs who need some kind of weapon
>not going EXTREME difficulty
fists all the way

Attached: tony.jpg (900x788, 115K)

Door bars and gasoline.

Gas.

Chainsaw.

When I was in school one of the culinary arts people responsible for the school lunches once fucked up the ingredients on something. If they had served it, the dish would've hospitalized the entire school.

*revs engine*

Attached: nn_01_mt_elliot_rodgers_140524.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 51K)

Guns, cause gun control does not work, when there is people who break the law ie black market weaponry and making your own guns and ammo is ridiculously easy and next to impossible to limit.

Least if it was me going to do something stupid like that, i would try to get my hands on max amount of dakka before trying. Only depressed retards would try it with knifes, to get them selfs killed (suicide by police and take some assholes with them), when its certain police will be there in short order and they have guns.

If goal is maximize the damage/and destroy certain targets, you dont go around flinging the knife ffs. Even the school shootings and ffs literal terrorists have been total fails, if you think about and have done relative little damage, to compared what would be possible in any country essentially.

/thread

there was a swedish guy with a sword

Katanas

Nothing personal kids

The same ones. Criminals don't give a fuck about gun control/bans

Assault limbs

A large truck