Parkland Student Admits She (And Others) Ostracized Gunman Nikolas Cruz Since Middle School

>In a passionate speech, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor, and 'March For Our Lives' participant, Emma Gonzalez said:
>"...Since [Nikolas Cruz] was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him - you didn't know this kid, okay. We did..."
>Ostracize: Exclude (someone) from a society or group.
>Example: "A group of people who have been ridiculed, ostracized, and persecuted for centuries."
>Synonyms: exclude, shun, spurn, cold-shoulder, reject, shut out, avoid, ignore, snub, keep at arm's length, leave out in the cold

youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA

Attached: DWv0QVFW4AAXzqm.jpg (1200x628, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=68sRqrZZ6wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NICK CRUZ WASN'T THE SHOOTER

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1502562840365.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

Back to your general Stop spamming the same threads

I'm French and even I know what ostracizing means
Why did you feel like it needed a definition

It's not my video, idiot. Besides, Americans are low IQ el goblinos, remember?

OP assumes everyone is as retarded as he

>I'm French and even I know
>even
It's the same word in French grenouille.

How much money are the kikes paying you people to spam these retards all over the board 24/7? You're not gonna keep them relevant you know.

>This
are u burgers rly that retarded that you need explanation of even the simplest words?

Doesn't matter. Trump is willing to give the left a win on gun control.

Attached: 1522011232291.jpg (640x624, 72K)

>Czech flag
into the trash it goes

So someone got turned into an ostrich?

WOW, what a bitch.

Attached: 1521326301773.jpg (378x368, 22K)

Gimme your guns, fraggle!

Attached: f6104f781e0284c6fb97fca74a1fb3b8[1].jpg (480x360, 20K)

So she, as well as the others, essentially caused the shooting?

Well we could of guess that...

Attached: 1521591258208.jpg (645x624, 42K)

Many people have been saying it, this kid was put up to being the fall guy for the shooting. The two shooter, who are not know, are probably the most obvious ones, put in the public eye to take attention away from them as possibly being the shooters.

YOUR MOM CAN TAKE TWO DICKS IN ONE HOLE

Can't hear you over some le 56% shitskin dyke being a role model in the USA. In Czech republic, even the most hated and retarded public speakers are white at least :^)

Attached: GotToLoveTheRacialHomogenity.jpg (635x400, 79K)

YES AND THOSE MEN ARE NOW MY PUSSY UNCLES

That Parkland student is a dumb Amerimutt. What else to say.

Attached: 1509236290105.jpg (741x649, 51K)

>p-p-please sympathize with the evil mass murderer

you're not changing the narrative, cletus.

Attached: lock her up uh hyuk.png (615x498, 221K)

THESE DRUMPFRS SURE ARE DUMB

Attached: reddit cool libs.jpg (1209x1344, 329K)

Of course he was bullied. The real question is whether that crazy fuck was bullied enough

Typical women behavior. They realize that when they were given power, they also had responsibilities.

Women constantly want to put the entire blame on other people as opposed to how she looked and acted. Women are incapable of being responsible, and are thus incapable of having power.

There is no conspiracy man and if there was your little post proves nothing but your being a danger to yourself and others.
A judge should take away your gun rights. You are dangerous.

she is so fucking perfect for annoying the right. you gotta admit its pretty funny.

Of course they did. Probably made his days there utter shit. ( No excuse tho' )

Attached: 1521935130466.jpg (1242x1232, 265K)

Ostracize means throwing oysters and other shelled molluscs at inconvenient people, like her. It was invented in Athens because they had too much fish and an equal amount of leftists.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

>Dyke

Someone post the pull up photo of her...

Kill yourself federal piggy. Or just go shoot up some kids to get a bigger yearly paycheck pigfag

>faggot ostracizes himself because he's a loser
>it's the other kids jobs to not ostracize him or else he'll turn ACTIVE SHOOTER MODE

This logic is so stupid.

>when Cruz was asked why he shot other students at his school, he replied: "it shouldn't be surprising to anyone who knew them that they were killed. You didn't know them like I did. These kids created me."
self-fulfilling prophecies.

BAN ASSUALT BULLIES

>>"...Since [Nikolas Cruz] was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him - you didn't know this kid, okay. We did..."

So... you're saying that something could've been done before he even started obtaining guns? You're saying there's something... socially wrong with our society, hmm? HMM? Mmmhmm.

bump

If Cruz was the shooter, he hunted social animals. That's all. Not condoning it but that's what he did.

damn, was he actually based?

Meh

>nobody is actually white
Muhammad come on now

La Brocklette de atrocidad...

>Ostracized by a bunch of trannies
is that supposed to be a bad thing=

There are consequences to bullying. To destroying a life before it has had a chance to flourish. It's despicable.
These people are unremorseful bullies.

If they had shown some compassion, this wouldn't have happened.
Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=68sRqrZZ6wQ

>Ostracized by a bunch of trannies
>is that supposed to be a bad thing
Not really
But these are stupid kids. Kids who are being fed a diet of bullshit. by adults who were fed bullshit, etc.
We weren't born woke. We had to figure out the lies. Some of us faster than others.
Humans are social creatures. Social exclusion and humiliation can be overwhelming. Most people just privately suffer. Some, snap.

They literally created a monster and want to violate our constitutional rights so they don't have to stop.
>YES WE OSTRACIZED HIM
>BUT RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES ISN'T THE PROBLEM
>IT'S THAT THEY REALIZE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM and WANT REVENGE
>THE MONSTERS THAT WE CREATE FOR OURSELVES KILL US WITH GUNS
>SO WE SHOULD VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY
>NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES NOW BECAUSE WE ARE LITERALLY INCAPABLE OF STOPPING OURSELVES FROM TREATING PEOPLE LIKE SHIT

Why does Jews getting revenge always get blamed on white people?

I think it's to really drive the point home that it was the kids at the High School who are really responsible. If they hadn't bullied him, this wouldn't have happened. #timetobemoreunderstandingofpeoplewhoareostracizedsotheydontcarryoutschoolshootingsratherthanbanallguns

Women want power but don't want to be responsible for their consequences.

They unironically need their "rights" taken away.

Attached: 1512428302489.jpg (637x7702, 2.38M)

The survivors that weren't there. That's how they survived.

Holy fucking checked

Attached: IMG_8267.jpg (618x412, 50K)

This is peak vapid bitch right here.
Being so incapable of self-reflection that you'd rather burn the constitution than acknowledge you drove another person to kill.

The shit they did to this kid, they're just lucky he never figured out how to make bombs.

/ourguy/

>white boy murders 17 people because he had mean things said to him

Attached: 1473539496316.jpg (898x1097, 83K)

This, my take on these camera junkie kids is that they bullied him and believe this campaign will somehow save their souls.

The thumbnail of her looks literally like the le creatura meme, it's not a parody.

>white boy
>"Cruz"

All my this.

how many dicks you guys suck in Parkland per night?

Attached: police scanner gas mask.png (498x489, 246K)

>50's-90's
>Get bullied, become better man.
>00's-present
>Get bullied, shoot up school.
What changed?

>last name
>meaning shit when he was adopted

Fucking horrible story. What is this unholy caricature of Footlose films and fictions that MSM news has created?
It's repellent. Corpse maggots and vultures have more taste.

You're not allowed to beat people who talk shit to you, so you just have to bottle it all in. Eventually you just say fuck life and just decide to kill everyone and yourself because you weren't given a reason to keep on living.

Should be ssshhuuuuuucccks

>Jus baitin

Attached: IMG_3127.gif (498x273, 1.93M)

My fellow Jewish people, we really need to examine our Jewish privilege.

Why do white dude feel like it's okay to shoot up the place just because they got bullied?

Everything.

Attached: tumblr_n30qzjwW8s1rojphdo1_500.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Are you kidding me?

Single moms. Back in the 50s dad took you aside and taught you how to stand up to bullies. Fuck if people had a disagreement my dad said you could go to the fucking gym with the coach. Get gloves. And hash it the fuck out. Now no one can fight or take out their aggression so they moved to more feminine forms of aggression. Passive aggression.

The answer is to put women back in the kitchen.

Kek

Attached: d.jpg (751x1063, 92K)

What hasn't changed in that time? Our society is practically 180 degrees from where it was in the 50s

Americans are dumb

>obvious non-white 56% face
“Sheeeit dat white boi done gone keeeilled all dem pepo ya’ll”

Naw, he was a shitskin. Easy on the cope-posting

The killer was a Jew, the bitch lecturing people is a le 56% meme. Nobody should be sympathizing with either.

I didn't realize a Hispanic Jew = white.

hot as fuck

Attached: 1521954822486.jpg (1024x688, 68K)

she's cute for a 56% girl, oddly enough, as a white nationalist, it's always been bi-racial girls that have melted my heart

> surrounded by dykes niggers and total faggotry since childhood
> shoot them all to hell

who can blame him desu

fuck off kike

The most vocal to blame guns are the most guilty of everything that didn't have anything to do with guns.

It’s for the non native English speakers. Who have Cary degrees of mastery of the language. Especially since the five word is of Ancient Greek origin

It’s for the non native English speakers. Who have varyed degrees of mastery of the language. Especially since the five word is of Ancient Greek origin

same reason niggers feel like it's okay to shoot up the hood just cuz they rival gang on dey terf

Do they not have many light-skinned/upper-caste South Asians in your part of ‘Murica? Some of them look almost white, so you don’t even have to feel as gross about finding them qt

It took you two goddamn tries and you still couldn't spell "varied."

this is correct

the better question is why are kids legally required to go to schools that won't protect them

Five shouldn’t be in that sentence

Is this bitch a jew? We need a bottom line this.

Attached: 1519330886751m.jpg (1024x790, 84K)

I know. I’m very tired and will kill myself after this to atone for my terrible spelling

You've got really shit taste then
One of the kids did if I recall from some tweet. Something about an Emo Gazebo where all the losers of the school hung out.

At least they're doing it for money and power. White kids just do it because their feelings got hurt.

It was openly known that he killed several neighborhood cats for fun. I was bullied in middle school and high school, but even I think this crazy fuck deserved to be bullied.

There was once a time when people on this site hunted down a kid who tortured cats. Now people here say he dindu nuffin. What the fuck happened?

She looks like a Hispanic Jew, like Cruz, but I'm unsure.

Thank you.

>What the fuck happened?
Obama being elected drove white conservatives insane.

Was he a scapegoat? A direct classmate of his testified on television that he evacuated with everyone else and was even greeted by classmates.

Attached: wtf.png (741x596, 629K)

Okay so lemme see if I have my greentexting straight here

>bully someone more or less for no reason
>they go crazy
>continue to blame them and create a huge movement holding them responsible and not yourself

double standard. the bitch and her kind can poke and ostracize, but want to cry when he gives the big payback.