Is it going to be good?

> good
no but it will be watchable

No, it's going to be fujoshit.

>No, it's going to be fujoshit.
Why's that?

Good but not as good as the original OVA and thus disappointing

Just look at the character designs

Will you stop with this fujo boogieman meme? The new designs are bad, but it has nothing to do with pandering to fujos.

Old designs were much more appealing to fujos, with characters having flowing curly locks, doe eyes and elaborate embroideries on uniforms. New designs are just generic and boring, but characters look more manly in fact.

>Will you stop with this fujo boogieman meme? The new designs are bad, but it has nothing to do with pandering to fujos.
Fujoshit detected. Here's your daily dose.

>flowing curly locks,
To be fair, that's actually accurate to the novel descriptions.
Actually, the novels several times describe Reinhardt enjoying running his "supple fingers" through Kirchies' hair.

Doesn't look like new designs at all.

I hope the new show won't follow books, but will be more "what if" story.

It will be good but Sup Forums will hate it because "muh nostalgia"

Well, hopefully.
I see the risk of it potentially ruining the fanbase, though.

Realistically

>Kuroko no BasuGAY design

Why?

Speaking of Kircheis, I want Julian to fall in love in love with Mashengo, and then when Mashengo dies Julian can conquer the galaxy in his name.

Come on, reboot, give me something new and unexpected.

>Old designs were much more appealing to fujos

Pretty guys: Reuenthal, Siegfried, Reinhard, Fahrenheit

Rest of the staff varied from normal looking to ugly or old geezers

no matter how good everything else is the show will look like dogshit

I still haven't watched the original.

Of course not and worst part is it won't be even like new Berserk anime which was so bad it was actually funny

>Bittenfeld keeps his original design
>however everytime he loses a battle he morphs slightly more into a generic loli

There are no excuses. Even if you don't know how to torrent, it's available on fucking YouTube of all places.

Maybe it'll actually be watchable this time. I listened to the first audiobook but I might switch over to this when this airs.

Are you dare to say that Yang is not beautiful? What are you, gay?

Also, Julian, Attenbrough, Emil and many more could be considered pretty.

Yang: What is that?
Julian: He is my husband for many years, did you forget again?
Yang: I know, I'm asking what is he doing here?

>legend of space jam
Might be entertaining?

More important qestion - is this adaptation good?

Give me English subtitles and I'll tell you.

I can't recognize the top left and cute blonde right of Reinhard.

I started it, but when it became obvious that they weren't going to lower a big array of stage lights to strobe in the firing patterns of the ships during battle I lost interest

Daily reminder that I'm spoiling logh in 4 months

it will be terrible

Exactly like the original then.
Sounds great.

It will be to the original what the current Kino's Journey anime was to the original Kino's Journey anime, except this one won't even have the benefit of good voice acting, and the designs are objectively worse.

Would Sup Forums like the remake, if they'll make it more hetero? (Remove all too touchy Reinhard/Kircheis scenes, show how Kircheis sleeps with Annerose etc)

>they'll make it more hetero
There was one gay character, and most of the main guys got married, got a girlfriend, or slept with a bunch of women. You have to be yurifag levels of deluded to think that it's not actually straight.

>one gay character
At least three, to be precise (one emperor from history episode, one shop vendor and one background character).

>one shop vendor and one background character
I don't remember these. Still, even with those it's about 3 gay characters versus a couple hundred straight ones.

No. I'll be upset if they make it more gay to appeal to fujos but if it's at the same level of gay as the OVAs I'll be fine. It wouldn't be LOGH without a little bit of homo-erotic undertones.

>fujo defense force in full effect
Kircheis wouldnt have let the fujos win.

At this point I'm just waiting to see how many of the cast got turned into cute girls.

Anybody have images of the new ship designs?

Keeping with the original, then.

>No blue lasers
DROPPED

The best you could hope for is loli Annerose, who will look more like 15 years old instead of 25.

Why is no one talking about the CGI? If every single ship battle is not stop CG I'm going to kill myself.

It comes down to fujoshit every thread, but I'm more worried about it becoming Code Geass Lite. All focus on flashy space battles, rivalry and keikkaku while the "boring stuff" takes a backseat.

Better prepare yourself then.

>Why is no one talking about the CGI?
The only thing less likely than then keeping the original designs was actually getting people who could draw mechanical animation and not cheaping out on the ships. CG in anime is pure garbage, everyone knows it, and only retards pretend it looks okay. Sometimes it's just too tiring to keep thinking about it.

They justify it by saying 'we want to introduce classics to a new audience'. And I guess younger people wont watch anything without explosions and CG? I guess as long as it gets someone to check out the original, it doesnt hurt anything. But there is something pretty lame about rebooting classics and modifying them so they are appealing to casuals.

I think the battles were some of the best bits of the original though. They don't need to be flashy in appearance, but if they focus on the strategy, the tension, the characters then it will be good enough to drop some of the politiking. Especially since we're only dealing with like 24 episodes.

How do I find the time if I am on Sup Forums? I need the willpower of a nun to get off this site.

Bittenfeld will be a cute 16 year old girl and there's nothing you can do about it.

At least it'll make his constant screw-ups somewhat understandable.

>never gotten around to watching the original
>now there's a remaster
>i won't be able to participate in the threads
JUST

I watched it for first time two week ago in five days and now I always particpate in the threads. Don't make excuses.

Better start watching now
You probably won't regret it

>excuses
I got a job.

Just watch one episode every day during breakfast and you have watched the whole series by the time the new series comes.

How many episodes is it getting?

12 or 24.

12, then 3 movies.

A bunch of nothing.

So to answer OP's question, it will be garbage of the tallest order

The original OVA was mostly anime original shit.

Like, the novels are like, 100 pages from the start of the series to the end of the Iserlohn episode.

Rubinsky will be a bald woman.

Wasn't Rubinsky a woman in golden wings?

Which Iserlohn episode? A lot of things happened there

I don't think they'll adapt all the book in that few episodes. They probably have planned to only adapt part of it and see how successful it is before commiting too more.

the end of Yang's attack

They're not long books.

This. Sometimes I even binge a few episodes because of cliffhangers.

By the movie titles I imagine that the episodes will cover until the first capture of Iserlohn, the first movie will be about the FPA invasion and then the remaining 2 about Lippstadt coalition and FPA coup.

So Yang didn't die in books?

The book chapters are short.

As long as they won't be playing basketball it'll be better than the IG one.

They should have used the artstyle from Fune Wo Amu

they shouldn't touch what is already perfect. And the character design looks like a yaoi. I'll still watch it anyway.

It's going to divide Sup Forums between those who like generic shows and those who doesn't. Once again.

First I chuckled, then I realized this post was accurate. Now I'm sad.

Only if it ends with FPA and The Empire settle their score in a Basketball game

I don't get all of your basketball jokes. One of new creators is tied to Slam Dunk or what?

It's going to be shit.

It's modern I.G man what the fuck do you think. They're worse than DEEN at this point

>One

I see now. Was that Kuroko any good, or there is no hope?

How does licensing work with anime? Who greenlit for exactly this studio to pick up the LoGH license?

Disney

If it had had the Slam Dunk artstyle, I would have been happy with that.

Huh

Holy fuck it looks so stupid.

The sad part is that this will be the first time someone is going to see LoGH and therefore it will be their favorite version.

This isnt official.

>Completely bland design for Reinhard, looks like it's straight outta a supporting character from a recent shounen anime.
>Fujo pandering design for Wenli.
>Just two guys standing in front of a bright light. Low effort af.
That poster alone is a decent indicator of how good the anime will be.

not pretty necessarily but he's the cutest.

>It's Prussia...in space
How can anyone seriously consider this kind of shit good?

I've loved it so far, but I just got to episode 54's 10/10 end and since Sup Forums has spoilered the rest of the show for me I'm not sure if I have the willpower to keep watching and ruin this happiness, please advise.

You know, whenever he comes up, I have to think of this guy.

How the fuck is spoiling real like nigga hahaha nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes