>clear backpacks

I think it's safe to say that if your students need to use clear backpacks, you have failed as a country.

How fucking retarded are you, as a country, America? Holy shit.

Attached: small-clear-backpack-black-front-view1.jpg (800x800, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

Attached: SlideThread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

It's the Jews mate. That town is like mini Israel.

A kid showed me his knives in school once. Backpack control would have prevented that.

I actually can't believe this is real

It's somehow more retarded than arming teachers

We already have to do this to go into sporting events because dumb niggers and spics have a history of getting drunk and stabby.

>muh we need gun rights to prevent tyrannical government
>let's self impose tyrannical government to deal with the consequences of that

kek

Attached: 1521797415150.jpg (980x716, 100K)

this has been a thing in Democrat controlled cities for at least 2 decades. Shall we continue to talk about failure?

You don't NEED an opaque backpack.

Attached: 1519490680331.png (400x400, 238K)

As I said, your country as a whole has failed

One time in first grade one of my friends showed me his penis in the middle of class. Backpack control would have prevented that.

no, that's why we need faggot control.

I'd homeschool before wearing a plastic backpack. this is only going to strengthen dav and emma desu.

and I'm pointing more specifically to the source of failure.

Those useful idiots have to learn the hard way that the state infringing on their rights is not what they want

One time in first grade I showed everyone penis in the middle of class. Backpack control would have prevented that.

>They all have to wear clear back packs to school now permanently

>Some students have said they're not happy with the changes.
>Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.
>"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

>Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?
>”WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING ME FOR ONE PERSON’S ACTIONS?”
cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html

BAN GUNS BECAUSE OF ONE PERSONS ACTIONS, WAIT DON’T PUNISH ME BECAUSE ONE PERSONS ACTIONS!
Shame more of these dumb kids didn’t die

Attached: BDBAA1A9-B941-4167-8B14-33F4C2C596E3.png (709x214, 25K)

>actually, it's peoplekind...

what happens when they 3d print a clear gun?

We can laugh buddy, but because of how fucking retarded half of the americans are this shit trickles up north. They're introducing more gun registration to what is already bullshit in NB

That's the tipping point, backpack construction materials. Good post, leaf.