How can I enjoy travel without being political

Jesus man I cant see the world thru a normies eyes. I see everything politically because politics have invaded every aspect of life. How the fuck are there normies still out there with all this shit in your face all fucking day. I cannot disconnect. I want to travel to NYC for a week or so. I have been there before but didn't get to do all the shit I wanted to do. I like photography history and architecture. Those go hand in hand with NYC. But I say to myself, why the fuck do I want to go to that commie hell hole? The Mayor hates me, the Governor hates me, the people hate me. Any NYC Anons that convince me to come spend a months salary on a week vaca?

Attached: IMG_1223.jpg (1357x1600, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiV_VycGU-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

i wish i could just enjoy anything without being political, music, friends who live in the same city

You shouldn't let your political views prevent you from having a relatively normal life

enjoy things while you can

sucking dick is always good

every time I go out I find myself bubbling with hatred at the sight of nig ghettos and prowling packs of half breeds with baggy pants and no shirts, sporting that classic chimp face. you know the one.
Makes me want to murder and burn, lynch and pillage. I find myself encapsulated in racewar sorts of thoughts, = but I just wanted to walk to the store for some screws and tacks. How do I either chill out or make the race war happen now?

Attached: 1521315920385.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Have you seen the Cloisters? It's so beautiful and peaceful and unique in America that it's worth the frustration of NYC.

Attached: image.jpg (628x295, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TiV_VycGU-4

suddenly, a redpill falls out of my pocket into the conversation
* friends leave

Yep. This is the worst time in history to be white. I would rather be getting shot at, or starving, rather than be right in the middle of open genocide of whites.

Even 70 years ago, the Brits and other faggots had noo problem killing the Nazis, because they couldn't even conceive how bad things would become.

NYC is a mess, NY state is only nice in the mountains. Not really worth it imo. Just go downtown in whatever state your in.

Attached: IT BE TEEZY NIGGUH.jpg (171x200, 8K)

Assuming you're white, they hate you because they are jealous. You have the power and they hate it. Own it, walk with pride, look niggers, spics, etc and all women directly in the eye. That is the way you deal with it. You'd be amazed at how your perspective will change.

Attached: JKS0Wsc.png (384x287, 128K)

>Worst time in history to be white

Why, cause some faggot nigger said whites are bad? My god you fucking idiots are cucked. Grow a pair, user. Be what you preach.

not because a pack of mongrels dislike us, but because our rights are being stripped away from us, and there's fuck all being done about it. we're watching the collapse in real time

This.

Attached: 1521665020020.jpg (700x739, 58K)

yep

Attached: 1520817600102.jpg (280x180, 10K)

Attached: 1521080160491.jpg (600x400, 170K)

No. But I have seen these on a hours long 4K video of NYC. I watch it to take me back to my vaca. I really love being there before. I’ll put on my list.

Name one right that's been stripped from you since the year 2000.

This is why I’ll be going alone. Lol. I have no friends there anyway.

Should I piss on the Brave Girl Statue?

Hey. You ever hear of Affirmative Action? Whites are not even considered for a job solely on skin color. Asians too.

You should take it down and replace it with a confederate statue.

If you can prove you were rejected for a job based on race, you can sue the piss out of them. So again, what right was taken away?

I really try user. I’ll take time away from everyone and everything. I’ll be feeling good. I’ll feel less of my white nationalist self after being cut off for an afternoon at the golf course, alone. Then I see a news story or something and I go right back. The news, watching my country turn into a communist distopia. It’s fucking making me mad. But traveling clears my head. Laying my eyes on new things resets my brain.

It happens everyday. The Hamilton Play advertised nonwhites only. Are they still employed. Yep.

Yeah. Sue the piss out of them like James Damore. That's going great. Really going to change up policy and get anti-whites fired from their administrative positions. Yep.

Just go to the classic tourist spots during the day. Keep the food traditional Italian, Irish, Chinese, Russian, even Indian. Don’t support the black or Latino neighborhoods, don’t give them your patronage. Check out Central Park and the west side of Prospect, maybe visit the gentrified neighborhoods if you’re okay with white lefties. Avoid Columbia and NYU areas. Avoid the gay areas. Visit the non leftist museums (natural history, even some of the art museums). Visit ground zero. Take the Staten Island ferry and take a picture of lady Liberty. Check out Bay Ridge (great food) and South Brooklyn, they voted for Trump. Can’t say what else there is, Harlem will always be niggerville as will most of Brooklyn. Can check out little Bangladesh in Jackson’s heights, they might be Muslim but they hate niggers like the rest of us. A bunch of Irish neighborhoods in Queens still but don’t know how touristy it is. Astoria is hip and there’s not many blacks, so it’s a win-win. Mets stadium is nice, haven’t seen Yankee stadium. Also heard good things about the Italian neighborhood in the Bronx, but you’ll have to cross some niggers to get there. Lastly I guess would be Brooklyn brewery, nice place in niggerhipsterwilliamsburg. Coney Island is enjoyable but also packed with niggers. Wall Street area is great and has some great bars.

Just remember niggers wake up later than normal, productive people. Early bird avoids the nigger.

A lot of colleges pick niggers with 900 SAT scores over Asians with 1600 SAT scores. Guess the right to education is taken away.