War is hell

War is hell.

Attached: 000.png (929x617, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m722Gs77oPg
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I legit feel so fuckig sorry for this poor retard who fell for the "fight for your freedom!" meme.
If I recall correctly she just married him out of pity and the marriage did not last more than a year, then he committed suicide right?

Hell... that's some demoralizing shit right there.

Look at the discomfort in that roasties face.

You know she will be getting BLACKED from now on. That poor guy, sacrifices everything in a war for Israel only to be kept hanging on a thread between life and death, now he must suffer as he watches everything he once loved in his life slowly melt away.

Is this the punishment of God for us defeating Adolf the second coming of christ?

The look in her eyes screams "Why did I agree to that prenub!?"

nice pic

youtube.com/watch?v=m722Gs77oPg

They broke up about a year later for obvious reasons. The veteran (named Tyler Ziegel) died in 2012 after slipping on ice outside his home.

Attached: 000.png (391x289, 227K)

i heard he was strung out on heroine and slipped on his ice and died from that. basically the same thing as suicide, i guess. poor guy. people who get suckered into fighting for the zog i feel sorry for.

Lmao she's dead inside. He idk because he has no facial expression capabilities at all anymore.

A news article says he "slipped on ice"
Sounds pretty hard to believe.
The rest of what you said though seems to sum it up.
That's heart wrenching.

what a hilarious way to go

goes to war, survives with horrific injuries, dies going for the morning paper

I wouls prefer to just die in combat as a hero then return like that to a life of misery.

>They broke up about a year later for obvious reasons

if it was the other way around, feminists would shame man for breaking up with disfigured woman

same, imagine waking up and looking at yourself in the mirror everyday

You're a limp-wristed faggot and un-American for not wanting to die for God's chosen people! You should be ashamed

Attached: bolton4.png (830x726, 498K)

Why do they let anyone into army. To me that guy looks so sick that he could barely shoot, but hey, hes so special that we make him a staff sergeant!

Or whatever that rank is.

Even that woman would be better soldier than that mutant.

War
War never changes

What a dumb creepy fucking cunt

If I was EVER this disfigured, I'd be permanently wearing a mask, but really own it and make it my thing. Be a real life capeshit super hero, acknowledge and own up to you now being ugly as fuck, but it won't matter if you have a cool as fuck darth vader suit.

got your nose

I guarantee you that he could walk down the worst neighborhood in the world and nobody would mug him or anything. Nogs are superstitious and scare easily.

Coroner said he OD on alcohol and heroin; the ice fall was just unfortunate (or fortunate, considering the could print that half truth instead of the shameful reality)

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? Are you baiting? The guy got disfigured IN THE WAR, not before.

Too many chink genes I see.

helt perfekt

When I was 19 years old, I joined the marines, about 3 months out of high school. I had no other options in life. No college fund, no job prospects, nothing. I joined the marines to pay for college, and I didn't choose any other branch because the recruiter that came to my high school going from room to room just happened to be with the marines.

In boot camp on the third week, we had a guest speaker invited in. My drill instructor said that this guy was a Vietnam vet and that he wanted to "say some shit to us." Obvious this wasn't the drill instructor's idea. The dude comes in and immediately I can tell this guy was a walking suicide; he had problems walking, and his voice was completely fucked up. I could only make out half of what he was saying, the rest I had to fill in.

What stuck out to me was the complete lack of respect my drill instructor showed him (not in front of him of course). Also the quality of life this guy had after giving so much for his country; the VA is next to useless. And for what? Vietnam was a sham of a war. I saw numerous examples of broken people in boot, both recruits and otherwise.

"Is Iraq a scam, too?" I thought to myself in this moment.
"Is this my generation's Vietnam?"
"Am I apart of some joke that every one else is in on, that us fresh-eyed newly minted adults have yet to find out?"

I reflected on this a lot. The media beating their war drums, 9/11 was an inside job memes, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and more. Especially social conditioning; I began to doubt the decision that I made to enlist, that it wasn't my own, but rather the end result of a childhood of social conditioning. The "I pledge allegiance" daily routine in school, "I found someone to pay for college" military commercials that are aired daily on T.V., and more.

I woke up, and it couldn't have happened in a worse place.

Attached: USMC+Billboard[1].jpg (1280x960, 262K)

Attached: 123.jpg (200x212, 15K)

Attached: War is in our blood.png (1796x321, 144K)

>Tyler Ziegel

Poor man

Worth remebering such men when we hear over paid actresses moaning about the "inequality" they face when being paid $5m per movie instead of the $6m their more famous co-star got.

>OD on alcohol and heroin
well i guess i would get zoinked out of my skull too if i looked like pizza the hut

did you ever got deployed? Did you left?

that's a ghoul

That defines "Jewish Pawn".

Never forget what (((they))) have done, their devious ways.

This man's bravery is the sort that through the ages should have been fighting to death on the border to stop he mexcans invading or on the ships to stop the Chinks and Pajeets coming - instead his life was destroyed in a war for big oil, so a few fat cats could get rich.

Capitalism works very well really but unfortunately the bloodsuckers take it all for themselevs. With every passing day I think Goebels had it right.

Everyone who fights for Israel deserves this.

>WIR IS HEELL
Sweeter women only war.

Gonna be a whole lotta this in the coming months.

Not even an MoH for that.

THAT'S a damn shame.

Soldiers are made, warriors are born. You were just a soldier. This reads like a pretty good copy pasta though.

Attached: 1498125696495.jpg (453x500, 21K)

>not being able to at least fake a smile
What a cunt

I faked a medical out of boot and went to college. Since my discharge was an ELS under honorable conditions, I got the keep the $2500ish I accrued in boot (you start getting paid on arrival) and used it to start college when I got back home. With a small business I started combined with financial aid, I had more than enough to afford it.

I got a Computer Science degree from a top-10 university and now, ironically, work in the defense industry.

Oh mexico, you should just get behind the wall and stop posting.

Attached: mitsubishi-pajero-sport.jpg (700x430, 30K)

If you get that badly fucked up they should give you the option of returning to the war zone to just kill indescriminately

HE WAS A GOOD GOY , SHALOM

Dios mio...

Programming has gotten me pretty good at articulating my thoughts. I don't write, but if I did I think I'd be pretty good at it. I code in my spare time though.

glad to hear that bro, takes a lot of courage and brains to realize that you guys have a very fucked up military dreampipe going on.

>RESPECT THE BRAVE VETERANS BLABLABLABLA THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE BALBLABLA

Yet when you are back no one gives a literal shit about you, glad you didn't end up another vet hobo contemplating suicide.

Oh finnshit, you should just shut the fuck up and let the adults talk.

Hello fellow Redditor. :^)

Quit taking his bait

I wrote a 40-page memoir about my experience. I was so conflicted when I got discharged that I had to put it all out on paper to externalize it and study it. After I felt that I had put myself back together, I deleted it. I felt it was time to move on and not carry that thing between reformats.

>Marine showing a lack of respect to a disabled veteran in front of his young subordinates

Sounds like bullshit. Very few Marines would ever do that.

So is marriage by the looks of it.

and he's a Sergeant (E-5) you liberal coward never joined the military faggot

He and his kids are hungry and will get worked for any penny. :D ;DD

Attached: 1609.jpg (1280x816, 313K)

unlike he, i joined and left the army looking like a normal person. :D

true...
war never changes

Attached: 1492863042271.jpg (450x680, 69K)

>faked a medical out of boot

whew! I thought for a second you were enjoying the military benefits after you did that. At least you tried and got student loan like everyone else does.

>finns
>looking normal

>that look on her face
lmao

conscript service is not the real military, unless your country is in an actual war with somebody

living in an all inclusive male dorm for 2 or 3 years with a be a better description of what you actually did

It wasn't while the guy was present; he did it before and after. This particular drill instructor talked a lot of shit about the senior as well and was just all around a poor role model.

I might be able to. At my previous address, I was getting letters and packets basically saying "Congratulations, veteran! Now check out these benefits."

only win theres no honor in it

Go tell that to vietnamese or koreans :D

>win

sigh

I can never decide if this is a good woman or not. She looks somewhere between inwardly horrified and emotionally dead. She obviously isn’t happy here (though who could blame her) yet here she is, mattying an abomination she clearly doesn’t want to.
Is it social pressure? Internal conflict? Religion? What kept her from running away? Isn’t she better than most any other woman that she even made it this far?

Would you marry her, Sup Forums?

>He talked a lot of shit about him before and after.

It’s possible. Some DI’s are scumbags, but most would NEVER dare do that. Generally I don’t believe you.

I don't care how hot it gets. ALWAYS wear nomex in a vehicle especially a hood.

That bitch better watch out. He's looking at her like she's a S.T.A.R.S. agent.

aww, she married a 9%er.

He always acted out like this when he was the only one on deck. On that particular day the senior had family issues and took leave, and the other drill instructor was also out for some reason. So it was just him. He basically used that squad bay like it was his personal playground when he could get away with it.

Both things can be wrong in our society, especially since the two things are unrelated.

And then you became a NeoNazi, proving that you are really just upset that YOU couldn't mock the disabled. Because your ideology is dog shit.

So, you're a coward, twice over, at least. One for running from the military, then for becoming a Neo Nazi faggot.

Why not wearing a mask?, I certainly would do it, instead of people looking at you, they would start caring about you. Also, mask are cool.

Attached: 13131.jpg (300x450, 33K)

That was either aranged mariage or divorce thot couldnt find a better looking military sucker.

Poor guy. He got kiked hard. Globalism and interventionism are a cancer.

damn darth vader got himself a hottie

He was handsome with a thick jaw. This is what (((globalism))) does to people.

Attached: E6EAA726-F03C-49CF-B07C-6F48503CE94F.jpg (660x683, 192K)

Fuck that. I'd rather die than be a monster my whole life.

I dont understand, he just looks like the average American?

I agree ausman.

Attached: RARE.jpg (700x1000, 1.03M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

fucking newfags dont remember when oldfags sent him a darth vader helmet...4chans been around a long time...as one of the original visitors its sad to see how shitty this place gets every year more and more

Signing on the dotted line counts enough as far as I'm concerned, but I cannot excuse buying into a fantasy with the potential for a rude awakening in a hospital bed with my legs missing.

You cant deny the corruption within our media and government, and unfortunately it encompasses our military as well. On the one hand you've got "honor, courage, commitment", and on the other you've got facts.

Where did I say that I was a Neo Nazi? It's just a meme flag...

Attached: 2xk4.gif (221x371, 1.29M)

PERKELE, you effeminate limp dick stupid motherfucker. World War II really did kill every man in Europe.

Attached: ghoul.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

flag's a sign of who you are, and what you believe. Don't want to be called a neonazi, don't flag up, flaggot.

And you ran into it without researching, panicked, and chickened out, and you're bragging about it. Pretending that it's some great corruption you're resisting is even greater bullshit.

bruh

maybe I couldnt understand until my face was melted but why the fuck wouldnt you wear some kind of mask

Attached: tumblr_mcqubgNNVC1qdgun0o1_1280.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

what a fag

Attached: D970296F-608F-48FE-B448-688B5AC33418.jpg (1024x537, 101K)

needs JUST hair

Good looking masks probably take a while to get made in any decent quality and I doubt he wanted to spend his wedding day in a ski mask, he was probably well aware of the way he looks and under no delusions about it, life just fucked him in the ass

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

Attached: 1510877825361.png (826x549, 249K)

What do Americans know about war?
>MUURRHH WE CUD BOMB UR WHOLE COUNTR.....
but you won't... ever.. so shut the fuck up
Americans aren't a warrior race like germanics they've built big bombs and big ships to protect themselves against there own cowardice a hammer in the hands of someone who instinctively knows what he's doing is more effective than a tank that's controlled by mongrels

Same. I would use one just like the king from the Kingdom of Heaven movie.

Attached: abf5tkq5.jpg (620x264, 191K)

It's still just a flag. I can't help but feel that you're reading too far into it.

Sorry, but I decided to take my life in a different direction, had the capacity to do so, and have. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

No amount of research can tell someone if the military is a good idea. It's like buying a box of shoes that you're not allowed to open or try on until you get home, and all sales are final.

tfw

Attached: 99046DD2-BC8D-4A3A-9010-20B427491286.jpg (1080x1199, 135K)

War without motivation is just a shit fest of PTSD and depression.
Look at the thousands fo suicides over the little skirmishes on the Falklands, that is because neither side was totally convinced of their goals.

Attached: Rendicion-Malvinas-AL-100-21.jpg (1920x1281, 369K)

nigger war is easy, I've seen worse shit than that. hell just 2 weeks ago I saw how the popo was checking a truck full of dismembered bodies. burgers are pussy cucks

You're obsessed with the Falklands

That guy is a real piece of shit. It's so fucking obvious that she had no desire to marry him because of his injuries —and who could blame her? Instead of pressuring a distraught woman to marry him because it's his last chance of getting his dick wet, he should've covered his face with a paper bag and fled to a cave. That would be noble.

don t worry shlomo there are plenty of patriots ready to serve pissrael