END THE BANKERS - BURN DOWN THE FED

What the hell is the Federal Reserve you ask? Well, it is a private bank that has enslaved you and your family since its founding in 1913 under the passage of the Federal Reserve Act. Did you know before 1913 there was no need for an income tax? Did you know that after the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the IRS was established to forcefully take your tax dollars through threat of death or imprisonment?
In 1913 a plan to enslave the entire United States was completed. The act allowed the treasury to give money creation power to the Fed and also created the system which is called Central Banking. The people who crafted the Central Banking scheme are called Keynesians. Remember this name, they are traitors that need to be shot. For the past 100 years over 6% of your life’s income, the proof of your talents, your sweat and blood, your life energy, has been siphoned away. The real kicker is that none of it goes to roads, social programs, or even govt. It goes to pay imaginary debt that can never be paid back. It is pure unadulterated insanity.
This is one of the most important things you can ever learn in your entire life. If you want to fight the system, well, this IS the system, the system of enslavement. Through the creation of the Federal Reserve, the government no longer needs to vote on raising taxes either! Isnt that great? Instead they print more money which causes the value of YOUR dollars to decrease. Theft.

Attached: 1517192881339.png (557x674, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
paul.senate.gov/news/dr-rand-paul-introduce-‘audit-fed’-amendment-senate-banking-bill
youtube.com/watch?v=4xoM6-1SWl4
nairaland.com/3301093/pipeline-attacks-fg-imports-russian
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
nber.org/digest/oct08/w13953.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-12/democrats-kill-rand-pauls-audit-the-fed-bill-though-sanders-votes-yes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have compiled a few very efficient educational resources to teach you all and wake you the fuck up. Are you tired of being a slave? I hope one day enough people are, it’s going to take war and blood to change this. It’s time to start finding people who will stand up to tyranny. 1776
The Death of the American Dream:
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
The Central Banking Enslavement System revealed:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
The detailed story of how the Federal Reserve Act was created:
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

Israel #1

Bump

bump

bump

ISREAL $1

Attached: 1521473570714.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

Thanks to the sinking of the Titanic the 1913 Federal Reserve Act was unopposed because thee of the biggest opponents died on that ship.
Worst is every government official knows this and doesn't want to change it because they are paid nicely to keep the status quo or killed if they get out of line

Attached: History of Panics.png (1038x2148, 2.46M)

Reminder that there is only one member of Congress that is pushing to audit the Fed.
>paul.senate.gov/news/dr-rand-paul-introduce-‘audit-fed’-amendment-senate-banking-bill

Attached: rand2.jpg (1905x1950, 330K)

Saved.

Attached: Massimo.jpg (800x529, 43K)

Private Banks are like the hydra. The only thing that prevents them from popping back up is National sovereignty and an informed public who has a strong grasp of their representatives balls. If the public become unaware of what the political class is doing another private bank will pop up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xoM6-1SWl4

nairaland.com/3301093/pipeline-attacks-fg-imports-russian

Attached: amerindians.jpg (600x333, 53K)

This is the first time I’ve heard of this conspiracy...got anymore?

This is a ever so important detail, thank you user.
This event was the 9/11 of their day and age.

Bumperino

Also the creature from jeckel island is good read

(((they))) have backdoor access to our launch codes

Good luck trying to oust them...

Attached: 1436474371874s.jpg (250x187, 14K)

There only two country's with out central banks North Korea and Iran

Guggenheim, Strauss and Astor are all kikes. This is strange.

They are about to be hit hard tomorrow with the launch of the petro yuan backed by gold

Attached: IMG_0332.jpg (550x512, 43K)

Attached: creepybiden.png (887x800, 618K)

These threads are always hilarious because you can tell that the OP has 0 knowledge of macroeconomics or what the fed actually does.

Since they got away with all that printing because the petro dollar was only game in town

Like clockwork.

Attached: IMG_0598.jpg (900x881, 171K)

Enlighten us?

Compounding interest will be abolished as it should of never been able to happen in first place and usury laws will be enforced and bank assets taken by the state coming soon to country's every where

the CLOWNS aways show up when you shit about their money system.

Attached: e16ff0efe29536e9475b24ec0e27b2e9af3c35f70ff22ebc8479c7447bf8139e.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: b49.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Compounding interest will be abolished
It should of never been allowed
Usury laws informed under the constitution
Bank share holder asset seized
Coming to country's everywhere

They don't need to know the inner workings of the torture device to see what it does, the only 2 countries without centralized banks are north Korea (probably not for long) and Iran, which God knows they're already working on. It's a scary concept being born into servitude that lots of people with pride would gladly shine away from as a mere "conspiracy theory"

Practicing Roman Catholic bruv.

I've posted responses in these threads before. There's no point because I'll still be called a shill and the positives of the Federal Reserve will be ignored due to the raging hardon people have for 0% inflation, despite the issues with it being googleable in the internet age.

Attached: IMG_0641.png (824x684, 350K)

((( positives )))

Attached: Le-Question.gif (452x523, 3K)

Its a keynesian.
ALL fiat currencies fail. The USD is on its last leg.
ALL fiat currencies fail, ours is no different.
Tell me, if inflation keeps pace at 2% like the Fed designs it too and our wages arent getting higher, arent we getting poorer?.... Hmmm.

(((Audit))) The Fed

Attached: sp-gov-231194-graph1.gif (600x579, 48K)

The third video I linked is the guy who wrote that book. Its a great watch, alot longer than the others though.

The bank cartels are working in the interest of there share holders not the American people. and another thing the fed is only the biggest debt holder of us paper not china or Japan by a country mile not even close so they can t cover all the derivatives they have out there and There printing presses will be slowed by the petro yuan they are fucked without another war

Thank you Woodrow Wilson for making us indentured sevenths

bump
keynesian economists should be tried for treason and hung for public viewing.

It's sad when in order for me to pay my bills some has to barrow money since they never print the money to pay the interest

Possibly, assuming your job pays you solely in wages, which, thankfully, doesn't reflect in the data which concludes that total compensation still tracks output fairly closely.

linked is a video of a polish lady speaking about two peculiar jewish laws; a jew will not be found guilty for allowing the death of tribe members if it serves a greater purpose, and if they had to murder to save their own life.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
They will sacrifice their own if it serves the greater purpose and all three were in the way.

And monetarists. If you're not of the Austrian School, you deserve a bullet in the head.

Attached: broke 2014-03-18-dollar-decline.jpg (1025x631, 68K)

>wage stays 20$ an hour for ten years
>why arent my wages going up?
>oh user, we do raise your wages, in the skyrocketing costs of health insurance we pay for.
gotta love inflation right?

Welcome to 2018. Wages aren't the be all end all since we pay in benefits and other variable forms of compensation. Sucks you can't go back in time though, right?

No relevant economist supports austrians. Pseudo-philosophical trash that throws out all of econometrics.

We are in a situation now where if the real costs of one commodity goes down, the costs of all others goes up almost automatically such that no household can ever really get ahead.

what qualifies you more than the average Sup Forumstard to talk about economics? Do you read books on economics? Are you an undergraduate in econ? Do you create economic models that are variably sound?

(((compensation)))
to who? middle men jews in the insurance industries? its always the fucking kikes.
theyve fucked up healthcare so bad you dont even know how much things cost. i

finnaly a great thread

((( No relevant economist )))
That's because ((( they ))) determine what is heterodox and what is not. Both Keynesian and monetarists have abjectly failed. It's time to move to the third way. It's also worth noting that we have never had a more dysfunctional economy since we turned it over to the ((( quants ))). Also you glow in the dark.

Attached: 88ca.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

It was the same with 2008 bubble the biggest land grab ever
They sold house notes to many investors at once thinking everyone was going to just accept mers there wonder of electronic note tracking system the only problem being we have Ucc codes with explicit instruction on how a mortgage note should be handled. So now they try correct the problem with mortgage mods. Only to recreate the lost note that they do not even have. Making the new note allows them to proceed with forclosure they are just shitty people and need to go. any one can win if you cheat

Not to mention the labor market inflation via immigration, atleast here in the u.s

Repeat after me good people do not lie cheat or steal

Why is it people who hate the fed never discuss the enormous benefits the fed provided to the US economy?

Go on, explain then, were all listening.

I work in the financial sector with a degree in economics. I also read on it to keep up to date on any changes in theory when I can.

Compensation to employees.

It's because Austrian Economics is worthless in practice and baseless in theory. It can't help with the real world predictively or otherwise, and it's pinning assumptions are absurd.

Bump for gassing the bankers

Ok tell me then, what forms of compensation make up for the 2% decrease in buying power every year?
Most employers only offer health insurance.
Maybe you have some overpaid liberal job and cant quite see perspective clearly.
But hey, you know who get REALLY GOOD benefits? Gov employees. Hilarious right?

You can talk anecdotally all you want. The research is pretty clear cut that the total compensation given to employees tracks fairly well with growing output. There's a great breakdown from heritage, but people will probably ignore the mathematical content when they see 'heritage'. Here's an abstract from the NBER which probably won't generate the backlash from Heritage, but doesn't go in depth without you looking at the paper on your own.

nber.org/digest/oct08/w13953.html

They are living of the backs of people that actually work for a living providing for the needs of the community they are just useless middle men .it it is like going to Home Depot to get your roof done when you could have hired the owner operator yourself for a1/3 of the price and had the same warrantee And that is why the fed is useless and they should seek more Meaningful employment oh that's right they no marketable skills .

>The share of national income going to employees is at approximately the same level now as it was in 1970.
Get. The. Fuck. Out.

Oh hey, look who wrote it
(((Feldstein)))

mister I got an economics degree so the fuck what. What they taught you is all based on a lie what's that saying fruit from the poisons tree

I S R A E L F O R E V E R

>command control economies are great for reasons

kys

>$1
kek

What you get that degree in four or six years of study in any craft you would still be an apprentice

Enough with your Babylonian money magik. No one believes your lies your time is . You do realize there are 100 million register voters that have not even spoken yet thay are the biggist force in the world. Try as you may you can t out run your fate

>babylonian money magic
kek good one

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
Sorry for posting molymeme, but good vid..
even if the system is removed, there will still be problems...

ahem, even Milton Friedman, the jew, admitted that Federal Reserve has done more damage to the economy through central planning and that america would be better without it. Milton Friedman directly blamed federal reserve for the great depression and multiple other recessions. The oven is hungry and it's getting hotter by the minute.

i think molymeme makes some good videos but two hours is even longer than the jekyll video i linked. this will take some time to digest.

I make the same 50 dollars an hour as my father did in 1979. With the same skill set. This is because of illegal labor hold down wages. Plain and simple

Yep, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-12/democrats-kill-rand-pauls-audit-the-fed-bill-though-sanders-votes-yes

>The research is pretty clear
>posts no evidence or 1 paper where it's now all agreed concept
>total compensation given to employees tracks fairly well with growing output
And that's how your larp falls apart into pieces, right after the last phrase. Nigger, are you even trying? Have you seen the 1970s deconvolution of output and compensation? KYS DOTR can't come soon enough

The 1970s meme graph showing deconvolution is for wage growth.

ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Attached: 1520296257505.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Quite an easy read too. Highly recommended.

Also the that paper, as I said, can be reproduced easily. Heritage has a real good breakdown I encourage you to look at. Data is publicly available from BLS, you can recreate it yourself with minimal statistics knowledge.

Attached: IMG_0669.jpg (540x720, 115K)

>((( Martin Feldstein)))
So you want us to trust a kike, that did research on the system created by kikes, which directly benefits kikes?
>warburg
>rothschilds

How is the heritage foundation funded the million dollar ?

>but that data is not right
>inflation is good
>quantitative easing is good
>FED stabilizes the markets not creating the depressions/recessions
>FED has oversight
>FED is not overrepresented by the jews
>FED doens't bear responsibility for $21 trillion debt
>FED and IRS existing together from 1913 is just a coincidence
>FED is the only money supplier and you can only pay back to them with interest, which means you will have to borrow from them again which IS GOOD
>FED didn't see the risk of recession before 2007 even though everyone was screaming about it
>FED raising rates causes a recession in 80% times for the past century but that's good
>FED is not owned by the private banks
>FED was not sworn in secrecy
>Andrew Jackson was bad
>If you print money as an individual that's conterfeiting, but for FED that's economic policy
>10x fractional reserve is totally affordable
>Paper gold is just as good as physical
>BLS
>unemployment of 4.5% whereas in reality it's 20% because BLS doesn't count people who are out of jobs or who have given up as unemployed and bunch of other long lists of reasons how they skew their statistics
you are the biggest meme in this thread with your """"""""""economics"""""""""""""" degree and whatever shit you came up with.

Bump for the only politically relevant thread on the board

How can you trust a people that made o instead of x on there immigration form because they thought it look two much like a cross hence earning there name kike

Been sayin this for eons. Wake th normies. Stormy distractions. Trump even said he would like to rid the fed res, which got jfk suicided!

Attached: image.jpg (615x461, 71K)

how can the USD be on its last legs when the FED and US gov bails out the too big to fail banks with our tax dollars

TOO BIG TO FAIL DUH
bunch of delusional conspiracy theorists in here

>Fed
>Private Bank
Fed isn't a private system, nor is it a public system. It's a mix between both. There are 12 regional reserve banks that are owned by private banks, but there's also the public Board Of Governors which handles the Monetary policy.
>Dollars decrease
Dollars value decreasing is not a result of printing money, but more on that. The Dollar "depreciating in value" to 5% of what it was a century ago (Using that because people like to say that stat) is implying that the inflation rate is 3% per year, which is not far off from the 2% a year annual inflation rate. If you don't like it, then take that up to Congress.
Also, interest rates over the last 100 years have been generally above or close to the rate of inflation. So as long as your money was in basically any form of savings other than under your mattress, you not only didn't lose value but gained it. People are upset because if you had $1 in 1900 then you'd need $95 today to match the purchasing power, but if you had put that $1 in the stock market in 1900, then you'd have over $300 today.
>Fed is unconstitutional and its a system of enslavement
The Fed was established by Congress, so you can again take them up on that issue.
McCulloch v. Maryland unanimously ruled that the 2nd bank of united states is constitutional, only to be reaffirmed again during Osborn v. Bank.

Going back to Fed is stealing your purchasing power of money by printing money, inflation isn't cause by merely printing money, but is caused by printing money without increasing the amount of goods and services. Aka "too much money chasing too few goods".

Attached: VMwLdZi.gif (200x158, 459K)

Remember now the income tax which is an excise tax and and excise tax is a tax on privilege but a tax on your right is illegal under the law. So they would have us except that to go to work as as and American citizen is a privilege and not aright. This is there bases for the income tax WTF let me tell you who you are you are the people of the United States of American and you own a part of every PC. Of military hardware ,police station, courthouse, state house, roads bridges state and fedreal land all of it the people own it it says so in the constitution . Least we forget

Even if you knew everything underlying the financial sector was bullshit, you would never admit it, and certainly not on here, because that is where you make your money. You're just another drone who's paid to defend a completely corrupt and bloated system that always seems to be teetering on the brink of collapse and produces nothing but copious amounts of debt.

good thread

Bump 5190 fruit of the poisons tree

>arguing that inflation in anyway is a good thing
its only good to the people that receive the money first, aka gov and the fed.
nice write up tho

u are a blued pilled nigger

>So as long as your money was in basically any form of savings other than under your mattress, you not only didn't lose value but gained it.
So I have to risk my money in the system to keep my money so we can continue the illusion that the economy is growing

what happens when the illusion can't keep up with the debasement?

the fucking audacity of that smug cunt
>its not our fault you got poorer because of our system, you should have played the game! bwuhahahaha

Attached: 1521772792901.jpg (480x533, 159K)

All Americans should declare bankruptcy at once your life style won t change a bit . But the fed would not be able to survive the initial stay imposed by the bankruptcy order.