This woman is Jewish. Would you consider her white?

This woman is Jewish. Would you consider her white?

Attached: alison_brie_sag_embed.jpg (928x1409, 168K)

no

/thread

She is at the screen actors guild awards. Sample evidence suggest that we should fail to reject the null hypothesis that she is a Jewess at the .00001 level of significance.

Sbe is supposed to be a healthy human and she looks like an Auschwitz-tier corpse.

notwhite/10

Only as a fellow white person

>half jewish

only reason she looks human

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 10K)

>jewish
>white
pick one

Man she looks bad...

Damn Typhus keeps taking all of the cute Annies!

Attached: 1516684134456.jpg (511x850, 508K)

She's half Jewish

Pic related meanwhile is fully Jewish

Attached: B_Erin_Heatherton_Iceberg's_In_Sydney_082013_G017.jpg (2163x3000, 494K)

Not exactly an earth-shattering contradiction, and they still ain’t white.

Even the most superficially ‘nordic’-looking Yids are still significantly genetically Jewish, and even if they don’t care that much about their in-group, they still end up behaving in accordance with their time-honoured survival strategy, ultimately.

jewish are white, that's the final red pill

Shame, her tits really hit my dick harder than a rock while I was hitting puberty.

>Even the most superficially ‘nordic’-looking Yids are still significantly genetically Jewish
What does that even mean? Are there any superficially 'nordic'-looking chinks or blacks that are still significantly genetically chink or black?

Attached: Bar_Refaeli_28.jpg (2000x1334, 354K)

>Let me cherry-pick the 0.0000001% of kikes who could NEARLY pass for white and pretend they are typical

The fuck is with Jewish necks? They look like giraffes

Damn she got hideous. She was only ever cute but the anerexia has destroyed her.

>not liking long necks

Attached: B_Erin_Heatherton_Iceberg's_In_Sydney_082013_G020.jpg (2149x3000, 715K)

How does one identify a Jewish woman? Need to know what to look for so I can avoid them.

>long, thick, dark hair, large dark eyes, an olive skin tone, and a languid expression.
>sly, coquettish, and overly sexual.

Attached: Hershlag.jpg (4090x5450, 1.97M)

I like my heebstresses crispy.

nice

she looks more white than semitic, like most of the jews

She's sexy af. Breed the jew out of her.

because german rape babies