Is Alex Jones Right?

>Hitler took the guns, Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns. I am here to tell you 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms.
>It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out on the streets begging to take them. We will not relinquish them, do you understand?

Was Alex Jones right? Will 1776 commence again? This line almost seems as though it could have been spoken today, as the lemmings are marching through the streets begging to be disarmed by the government. America is that last place on earth to have truly free speech, and the ability to defend yourself on equal grounds to a soldier who may try to take your freedoms. These are rights that other countries do not have, despite what they may believe or are taught in public school.

Can the Ameribros confirm this for me. Will you take up arms to defend your right to take up arms if the government tries to disarm you because of the whims of bald lesbians and their Marxist allies?

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

Attached: FILTERMAN.jpg (980x490, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1508173008278.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

unequivocally mostly yes

>universal gun control = REMOVAL OF ALL GUNS

What about Japan, oniisan?

Attached: 1518376731965.png (1800x1200, 1.13M)

I want to believe. Every country has its problems, but the USA is built on the best foundation out of any nation that has ever existed. The constitution is the type of thing that took thousands of years and countless failed civilizations to achieve. The founding fathers knew what it takes to truly have freedom, and how to protect that freedom. An unarmed population are tax cattle waiting to be slaughtered.

We are waiting and excited

What about Japan?

>Hitler took the guns

Only for Jews, and convicted criminals. He loosened guns laws for normal people.

Are you waiting to water the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants?

Not here to debate what Hitler did, just quoting Alex Jones in the video.

Just communists and degenerates

>a bunch of paid protesters and sheeple marching is the equivalent of the majority asking to be disarmed
they don't speak for me
>soldier who might try and take your freedoms
good luck with that, our soldiers would be more likely to fight each other first on being forced to do something against their oath before they go against citizens
even police know that mass confiscation would be impossible to implement
there's a reason we lost vietnam
and a reason no country has successfully invaded us
we both have guns behind every blade of grass
it is common knowledge that a nation of gun owners is the strongest
just take a look at switzerland
thats why the globalists try and chip away at us
but we've already woken up to their plan and that's what always turns them back
those countries that had the guns taken didn't realize what they were up against

why would anyone believe in a pussy who let a goblin throw coffee in his face without doing anything?

>sheeple
>paid protestors

Attached: 1520519391575.png (500x499, 194K)

Explain. I don't get the reference.

I mean we'll get btfo if it ever happens but I don't think it will happen. The most that will happen is another le assault weapons ban, in which case the value of ARs and will rise and the aftermarket will drastically rise, but I don't see it becomming any more authoritarian/zog police state for at least a few more months minimum

If Trump loses the next election and a Democrat gets in, how likely is it that they will go after guns at the first feasible opportunity? As in, if a mass shooting happens under their watch at a school, will they use an executive order to ban a bunch of weapons. I think it will be a slow chip away at the right, similar to the first amendment, then an all out confiscation.

everyone should have gun rights you commie

Hitler only took guns from kikes and their commie golems

>hostile aliens have a right to your homeland and a right to be armed despite attempting a revolution in the not so distant past and genociding other nearby peoples in the present

>As in, if a mass shooting happens under their watch at a school, will they use an executive order to ban a bunch of weapons
I don't think that will happen user, unless at least two of the supreme court justices cuck as hard as possible, which isn't likely. Conservatives have an advantage in the supreme court right now, and that advantage is likely to expand under Trump if he stops being so fucking weak and zog tier.

I liked this post, not because I am jingoistic or anything but it does articulate a political reality. Mexico tried to mimic our republican style of government when they gained independence, and it's been a meat grinder most of the time (for several different reasons, arguably). Things like the electoral college and etc really grind people's gears at times, especially when they lose because of it. But the level of checks and balances and the almost impossible prudence and foresight those men had when developing the constitution really does astound me, and I'm pretty blackpilled about most things to do with this place.

It already as expanded and there is a majority in the supreme court for republicans. Only 1 neo-con judge tho like Kennedy is all it takes to do the gun taking but even still reversing an amendment takes an actual vote in an election and thats after it goes through congress, white house and the supreme court,

>It already as expanded and there is a majority in the supreme court for republicans
I'm just hoping Ginsberg gets out of the way within the next couple years user. That's who I was referring to.

a guy threw coffee in his face live on tv and Alex Jones didn't do anything but stand there like a little pussy that he is.
we are supposed to believe he would fight tyranny when he won't even defend himself.

Eh, I don't think people convicted of violent crime using firearms should be allowed to buy more firearms.

He's right, but he's still a buffoon that discredits the right.