>average western male

what THE FUCK happened? why is everyone fat and weak?

Attached: 1518827918844.jpg (960x930, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_unemployment
youtube.com/watch?v=yI4qPd9nirw
archive.org/stream/pdfy-2F_iHS6BLtGJb2ad/TheFateofEmpiresbySirJohnGlubb_djvu.txt
returnofkings.com/36915/what-humans-can-learn-from-the-mice-utopia-experiment)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because heavy industrial work is all but obsolete. The employers have made work be able to be done by anyone of any gender.

Blame technology for the unemployment and weak people, men and women. Instead, because of google and facebook, you OTHER faggots blame the mexicans and the niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_unemployment

It's a known thing, but you fuckheads want to blame soy, like there is even the slightest tangible relation to reality there, son.

Attached: 1520073667270.png (1024x755, 396K)

I don't understand why people blame soy, it's good and healthy

> not wanting to lick those feet

soy is a metaphor that describes a certain type of behavior and physicality of weak, liberal men. you can go to the gym for an hour everyday especially if you work an office job. whites have become lazy

then why do you love globalization and maximizing HR for international companies.

SOY IS THE DEVULL!!!!!!1111

check your T bro!!!

You have tons of chemicals like anti-baby-pills in your water.
So your restaurant cooks everyday literallly with ostrogen for you.
So its like you eat soy everyday

>t. leaf

>Being that comfortable in public

I don't know OP he seems alpha as fuck

You don't need that much exercise, you retard. It's just a retarded American trend, and you people have horrible health.

>UK
>Everytime
They're past caliphate tier

>an hour a day is too much

okay fatty

Those are some disturbingly feminine legs...

Idiocracy.

they're hairless. you are accustomed to seeing fake female legs. i insist that my wife never shave anywhere, because i wish to not perpetuate prepubescent aesthetics in my manse.

I'm a hairy cunt with enough T to shit edamame beans.
Fuck all you.
*drops mic

shaving legs is mandatory, everywhere else can run wild but I'm not gonna lick hairy legs

Attached: somali sweden.jpg (640x667, 88K)

I heard of manspreading but soyspreading?

I'm not American, meaning I'm not fat. And exercises doesn't make you "slim", your diet determines your weight for the most part.

Americans are the least healthy "nation" in the developed world, and the least intelligent.

The west will burn, and we will fuck your women while we burn it

Attached: vader.jpg (841x315, 37K)

Estrogen in the water supply

if your goal is to be slim then you are a faggot, mate

what in the fuck am i looking at ? how do you obtain a demeanor such as that ?

I hate when guys sit with their legs crossed like this. faggy af senpai

Attached: jordan cuckson.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

WAHOO

society emasculated boys in order to empower girls
youtube.com/watch?v=yI4qPd9nirw

Attached: cassie.png (931x482, 572K)

who the fuck would buy those socks

Laziness and stupidity (pic very related)

Tis true. Universal Basic Income is the only way to go

Attached: 2543640e164a46afe11fee7d7043bb7b.jpg (1911x3000, 436K)

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: the soy squat.jpg (962x544, 100K)

why do manchildren insist that playing with children's toy's in public is "normal"?

Attached: bing bing wahoo.jpg (1486x1777, 306K)

>not fat
does that help?

Considering Americas obesity rates, it is safe to say that you need to lose weight.

Why are Americans always the least intelligent Sup Forums posters? Do they really put chemicals in your water?

if your goal is to just be not fat then you're a faggot, mate

Smug Eurofaggot posting is the worst. You, like most Europeans, are likely some twink-tier faggot who makes fun of Americans for being obese, while you have zero muscle mass to speak of. Have fun being "slim", you nancy boy faggot.

>Do they really put chemicals in your water?
Only for suburban and urban retards that drink tap water. Real Americans get their water from an artesian well, natural spring, or from purified rain water to preserve their precious bodily fluids.

Ameribro is right.
You're welcome for a pint any time.

>Manspreading
Wow can you stop the misogyny plz?
U too Trump, stop the spread

Attached: Feminist+brags+about+assaulting+a+man+for+manspreading+trigger+mentionlist_699194_5968153.jpg (640x524, 52K)

>Why are Americans always the least intelligent Sup Forums posters
i'm debating if it's an intentional attempt to ruin the board

>in good shape
does that help you understand? or do you want to argue semantics?

All men that care TOO much about their physical appereance are exclusively always faggots.

pear is, indeed, a shape but it's not a good one, soyboy

based

go get a physical job at least you won't be wasting your time on the adult playgrounds they call gyms

Attached: 1515859585061.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Do they then have sex with their cousins?

has to be.

> twink-tier faggot
Sorry, I'm not as well versed in homosexual terminology as you seem to be. Are there many tiers of faggots?
Also you sound like an American.

>in good shape
>slim
>not fat

You're the one who is dieting, and barely exercising, so they look a certain way. A non-faggot would have used words such as
>To be stronger
>To have more endurance
>To be more capable

Unfortunately being a weak willed slack jawed European faggot you associate exercising with how you look only. Europeans truly are top tier faggots.

>pear is a shape
Wow, pretty advanced understanding of geometry and biology for an American!

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

>consolefags

>You sound like an American

I love how a majority of Europeans think this is some type of insult. Truly a continent of smug faggots.

Why would you have ur own name on ur shirt?

holy shit that's actually funny

Attached: 1517813116588.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Most physical jobs don't pay that well, or at least not as well as the job I am at now. Also there are more places/ways to exercise than going in to a gym. I have a home gym for lifting, and do other activities for exercise.

>I love how a majority of Europeans think this is some type of insult
are you getting bullied over there for being a fucktard? it's okay to go back anytime subhuman american

I'm not even American, I just get absolutely sick of how smug people are here about Americans.

>shaved legs
>Crossdresser detected.

They're weak because their parents were weak.

Men are always discarded from the societies they build. It's a worse tragedy than Romeo and Juliet.

I highly recommend Anons read "Fate and Empires" by John Glubb ( archive.org/stream/pdfy-2F_iHS6BLtGJb2ad/TheFateofEmpiresbySirJohnGlubb_djvu.txt ) as well as study on John Calhoun's "Mouse Utopia" experiment (and how it relates to the MGTOW Movement returnofkings.com/36915/what-humans-can-learn-from-the-mice-utopia-experiment)

In short, societies were meant to collapse. It is the natural cycle of things.
>Men build society.
>The people have everything...
>When I say "The People" I mean women
>Men are cast out as they are now considered useless
>Technology and Government solves defense issues
>Infrastructure built. Women no longer have to keep the house.
>People take on philosophical pursuits instead of survival (aka: Women's Studies)
>Nation gets weak
>Women become selfish; vapid; narcissistic
>Men drop out. Stop Breeding
>Society is overtaken by foreign invaders who are in a "Patriarchy" stage of their society.

John Glubb said it best, "I've found that Empires only last about 250 years" (sic). The USA was formed in 1776. That gives us about 8 years until the final collapse. We are just about right on time now.

>the virgin sitter
>the chad lounger

Attached: Menepois.jpg (640x474, 70K)

>I just get absolutely sick of how smug people are here about Americans.
hope you don't mind my sincere seething fucking dislike of the stupid cunts

>All men that care TOO much about their physical appereance are exclusively always faggots.

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Sexy Ladies.jpg (1000x1399, 153K)

You sound very insecure and you sure think about faggots a lot.

I just don't need to engage anonymous discussion on the internet in order to try to convince a closeted Irish homosexual of what shape I'm in.

Are you that preoccupied with male bodies? Would it help you if you knew how much I bench? You want to know my body fat, height, weight or? People like you make going to the gym awkward.

Dislike whoever you want, but don't be smug and act like whatever European country you're from is not just as bad. Europe is this high-culture bastion of civilization like most people here make it out to be. Most Europeans watch their own shitty reality television shows, have their own shitty fast food restaurants, drink their own shitty alcohol, and watch their own shitty sports-ball. Americans have a high obesity rate, but they don't have the highest, and several European countries (mine included) are quickly catching up. People from here rip on the USA constantly, and then get a J1 visa and go live there for a year, go to school there, live there illegally, and then come back acting smug the whole time about it. Most Americans I have met have been much nicer and more sincere than Europeans (especially continental Europeans). The fact is every point that faggots from here make about Americans to be smug can usually be reflected right back at them.

In typical European fashion, you instantly jump to everything being about homosexuality. No, I'm not gay, no matter how much you wish I was. Fuck this continent.

new to Sup Forums? pic related.

"Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed that his father beat him when he was younger because he thought he was gay. "

Of course he had to run away from Austria, had to go to a more gay friendly place.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

THICCC

if you were sucking their dick any harder you'd tear it off. show some restraint please

What's the problem he's just sitting and using his phone.

this was your first post, which you wrote even though no one mentioned anything about homosexuals.

"Smug Eurofaggot posting is the worst. You, like most Europeans, are likely some twink-tier faggot who makes fun of Americans for being obese, while you have zero muscle mass to speak of. Have fun being "slim", you nancy boy faggot."

you can find it here I think you should stop drinking for a while.

well you're admitting that you think any fit attractive man is "gay" so maybe his father thought the same.

Attached: Zyzz with girls.jpg (617x432, 70K)

true

it is bad but we're trying our best

he is in fact an american. i'm sure an irish person would understand and appreciate that ireland is european

Why are you constantly posting faggots? That guy was obviously compensating. You know Sup Forums is 18+, right?

Australians based as usual.

Attached: E6nfg.jpg (573x768, 98K)

>meme flag
I know its you Paco

And hour a day actually raises your risk of heart disease a great deal. More than 280 minutes a week does.

I don't follow the hivemind when it comes to how people from here think about Americans, that doesn't make me an American.

faggot

lol no it doesn't. show me the kike source you got this from

sauce

Hi Ted.. Hope you are ok.

RIP

Yeh but he's not manspreading

americans are the hivemind. they're got a vocabulary of 6 words. they never have anything to contribute. they are often underage. they're responsible for that cancerous 'meme magic' shit and kekistan. and since the election there hasn't been a single good thread on this board. fuck them dead. stay out americans nobody here fucking likes you.

What would your grandfather call these men?

Attached: totallynotgay.jpg (604x453, 34K)

I do both. I don't get this either-or type shit that goes on like both isn't an option.

>4 toes
But really, how do I get calves like that?

>Judging the people of an entire country based on posts on an anonymous forum

user...

I hate Americans too. That means.....that means I hate myself....

That means I'm in self loathing.

Am I gothic now?

ZOMG....I'm like so cool now!

Attached: my-favourite-picture-of-you-mum.jpg (800x1200, 167K)

4 TOES .. kEK

>our technology shouldn't evolve because it creates new problems

People who thought like you through history had their civilizations failing.

is there a suicide hotline that actually gives you tips and methods instead on how to do it? i want you to call that number

As sad as it is, they are only reacting to their enviroments. There is no incentive to be strong and active man like there was few generations ago. In modern west it's something additional and optional, that must be chosen and tried to achieve. Being traditional strong male isn't "normal" anymore.

Attached: 152946070.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

>Having a 3 digit IQ, so you can actually notice patterns and make your own conclusions.

I think too much alcohol ruined your brain.

Phtalates, they are everywhere, even on vinyl flooring.

>heh you must be a child because you think that fit men like to fuck women
Found the fat DYEL manlet

Attached: phil heath and wife.jpg (736x736, 62K)

>Patterns of a small sample of people from a country with hundreds of millions.

i admit i play pokemon fire red on my phone on planes. fuckin gary cockblocked me on the boat last time

tell you what, i'll narrow it down to every single one on Sup Forums and the spic i met

>Most Americans I have met have been much nicer and more sincere than Europeans

Let me break down the subtleties of "Being American". You can't simply "Hate Americans" as our country is fucking immense. See Pic Related. We're so big (compared to Europe) that many of us hate each other.

You'll find that many Rural Americans (Politically Conservative) hate Urban Americans (Politically Leftist).

So if an American goes to Europe and you meet him, you may hate or love him depending on whether you live in a rural area or urban area. Lots of Europe is now "urban" by American standards. So I would guess that vapid, narcissistic feminist cunts go to England and start snapping Selfishes for social media and come off like true shits. A guy like me who lives in Appalachia would go to Berlin and probably be well loved for my Authentic American nature (down to earth, etc)

If I went to Europe, I would seek out some unknown destinations....far from the tourist traps....

But anyway, you can't really stereotype an American as much as you may think. There are some stereotypes such as the "fat ass in Walmart" and in other ways, we all have a Pioneer Spirit where individual thought is cherished. That's why it's still so hard for the Jews to impose the hive mind on us. We have a distinct Pioneer Spirit that Europeans don't seem to have.

Attached: europe-over-america.png (1024x768, 544K)

fuck this beta

Attached: Capture.jpg (322x458, 33K)

>That gives us about 8 years until the final collapse.
Sweet.

Attached: LVIoCQ6.jpg (898x898, 81K)