6 of every 10 blacks it's planning to migrate to Europe in the next five years. LMAO. Europe is lost

6 of every 10 blacks it's planning to migrate to Europe in the next five years. LMAO. Europe is lost

> For example, among the 42% of Ghanaians who say they plan to migrate abroad in the next five years, four-in-ten (41%) identify the U.S. as their intended destination, while three-in-ten (30%) name a country in the EU, Norway or Switzerland. Similarly, shares of potential migrants in South Africa (39% vs. 22%) and Kenya (39% vs. 12%) say they intend to migrate to the U.S. over Europe.7

pewglobal.org/2018/03/22/at-least-a-million-sub-saharan-africans-moved-to-europe-since-2010/

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-163539_20180325163802263.jpg (546x737, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WJPpX0YtGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=JQrkcM1t7Ws&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5-_SmCksnGY
citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OTLZPE-0GRo
northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want to come here too obviously but we have Trump and an ocean to stop them. What does the schezuan zone have to stop them? Nothing

"Plan". There are standards and amounts when it comes to immigration. I don't see how they expect to be accepted.

There arent any borders other than a few hundred miles of water in Europe and their are plenty of Arabs who hate Europe enough to help them get across. It's over. Europe is done!

What about the other 4?

4 in 10 say US, 3 in 10 say EU.

Jesus fucking christ that's 70% of ghanians moving to the western civilizations.

>LMAO. Europe is lost

Found the kike, laughing at what his kin have done in Europe.

Attached: GET IN JEW.webm (650x364, 650K)

we should have our fucking armies patrolling the coasts and killing all these fucking parasites on site god fucking dammit.
sign me up. it would be my dream job.

Fuck off were full.

Believe it or not, but illegal immigrants that aren’t from Latin America get basically no gibs here. They’ll be sent back, unironically, and libshits don’t even care.

Why are the migrating, this has never happened before, whats wrong with where they're at, have they suddenly been receiving artillery bombing? At least we got to see Europe in our lifetimes. It will be like Atlantis to future generations.
Where do you think they'll settle?

gaddafi said Europe will turn black. Eastern Europe is gonna have to build a wall.

We need to start a military operation where we use our submarines to sink boats full of migrants.

My dude, all you have to do to migrate is get in a shitty raft, get spotted by a Kike Kharity Boat, get rescued, claim asylum status once you reach land and congrats you're now essentially a citizen and have rights to social welfare, housing, food and clothing. :^))

They can afford to, and Europe has basically said they will welcome them and give them tons of money. Also Gaddafi used to get bribed to stop this sort of thing but obviously he is no longer with us.

>You took our brothers from their homeland! Reparations!
into
>Take us from our homeland! Pay reparations!

Attached: 1521559905115-b.jpg (1023x1024, 150K)

Are you fucking retarded?
They get on a boat, have a Soros NGO rescue them and then go to Germany or Sweden for gibs

Lmao if you think there is any kind of process now in the Merkel era

You are speaking the truth user sadly. I had been browsing Sup Forums the other night reading about Ireland 2040. The next morning when going to work watching people going about their usual routine, dropping kids off to school, going to their jobs, out walking the dog, normal everyday stuff. I suddenly got a feeling of sadness, impending doom even. The small town I have known all my life will be changed forever and people are just oblivious to what is coming. 1 in 4 of the future residents will be foreign as opposed to when I was a child it was maybe 1 in 1000. The Ireland I knew as a child will be gone and that snapshot of that moring will be a distant memory. Thanks Sup Forums for the feeling of melancholy.

Also : RIP Ireland

These niggers think they're going to enslave us.
We need to end immigration or start the civil war this year.

>There are standards and amounts when it comes to immigration
have you been living under a rock

Attached: GatherYeRosebuds.png (537x379, 15K)

Oof, good thing we voted for Lega over here.

The bigger plan is to use them to make the EU a strong federal government like the US. The EU is following the US model for a federal monopolization of power, and they need Africans for support.

Latino and Asian illegals have cuckservatives screeching "NOO THEY'RE NATURAL CONSERVATIVES!" and big agriculture/fast food lobbying Republicans to keep them here for the cheap labor.

Polish, Nigerian, Thai etc. those kinds of illegal immigrants have no corporate backers that view them as useful and no cucks who think they can make them conservative, so they get thrown out.

It isn't a coincidence that the bulk of legal AND illegal immigrants are from the same countries, most end up either overstaying their visas or hopping the border once deported. People who can't get visas can't overstay them, people with an ocean between us and them can't hop the border.

Simple shit.

wtf dose it mean

>it will be gone

Thank Leo the Poo for that, there's a reason Kalergi sponsored mass-mixing- halfbreeds are psychos who feel out of place and thus seek to destroy society to make their narcissistic selves feel comfortable.

ooga booga lemme in amerinigga since I know u won't do anything nd I'll fuck ur wife ooga booga

The white race of Europe is finished. Every European had a clock ticking above their head until they’re slaughtered by moslem and negro hordes. The 21st century will be the Age of the Mutt. You europoors have been warned.

Good poem user but it only makes me yearn for what is lost and gone.

Do they not realise that if 60% of them come to the west, the west won't be worth living in anymore?

>communists know they can use gibs to control people
>not enough Europeans want gibs, Europeans who do are eastern europeans who oppose giving up sovereignty because of bad experiences with the USSR
>whites must therefore be destroyed so jews can rule the world unimpeded

>keep them here for the cheap labor.

Yeah, because everybody is just lining up to hire some 60IQ savage. They're such hard workers and assets to any company.

Really, kid, I don't think you've quite thought this one through.

Attached: workers 2.png (689x569, 279K)

I know that user but I feel the people of the country are in a slumber and will.only wake up to find they are living in a nightmare.

youtu.be/WJPpX0YtGAI

Magic dirt theory. Those retards think that Africans putting their feet in Europe turns them into Europeans.

They need consumers, not workers. At least in Sweden the state also makes money housing them, unofficial arms of the state make money in various other ways off migrants etc.

>Those retards think that Africans putting their feet in Europe turns them into Europeans.
They just want gibs dude.

I hear you user. I still live In the same town I grew up in. 90%+ white European 20 years ago. Never saw a hijab in my life until 5 or 6 years ago. Now I can't go a day without seeing a woman in a hijab pushing a stroller. parks, farmlands, forests, and golf courses are turning into 700k townhomes for our demographic replacement. in 15 years this towns size will more than double and will be another overwhelmingly majority minority city.

Attached: 97a.png (844x1157, 58K)

Opposite sides of the Atlantic user but we are living exactly the same nightmare. Trying to imagine this place in 20 years time with the planned 1 million increase to our population of 5 million saddens me as much as it angers me.

What town?

"Trying" although Europe is fucked

this

Only works in a place like America where identity is based on civic nationalism not ethnic

Camp of Saints should be required reading.

it is a nightmare and so many are completely oblivious to it all. I will say, even though they are now the minority for their age group, the white males of Gen Z know whats going on and they are not happy to say the least.

Im not going to name the town but It is in the Greater Toronto Area.

GDP is literally calculated from government spending - Gibs and consumer spending - shitskins buying iphones with those gibs

When retards quote it as a metric of economic health it makes my head hurt

Take money from Sven and give it to Mahmoud, GDP goes up :^)

Plus the Strange death of Europe by Douglas Murray. Read it last summer. The war is inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQrkcM1t7Ws&t=

There is actually american ethnic groups. They just aren't "white" which is to say they are not genetically identical to Europeans and are literal products of American episodes of ethnogenesis.

>Greater Toronto Area
already below 50% white RIP
here in ottawa we are 70% and dropping more than 1% per year

I get the feeling here that the majority of people don't know or understand what is going to happen. Maybe that will change and hopefully not before its too late. I just get the feeling that we have been so down the river to please Germany and the EU.

Its your duty to wake up those you care about to reality. I have with my family and friends. We cannot survive this alone.

Attached: 1518753444452.gif (540x540, 1.9M)

South Africa really dropped the ball with Project Coast. They could have nipped this all in the bud.

Wtf do you care about what happens in europe? Get the fuck out of my country globalist.

They've been subjected to years of propaganda telling them how great it is to migrate to the west. EU governments + NGOs spend millions advertising migration to the west.

While we will get closer to hell, the more niggers that get forced into our countries the more likely we are to a full nationalist resurgence over Europe. How many more countries can the EU afford to lose?

Attached: 1511154450041.jpg (509x377, 25K)

well what are you going to do? if your just going to lay there and take it its best not to complain during

Liberals need to go.

well then the only solution is to kill them. plain and simple.

Good thing is that our local niggers hate the African imports. The chimping delights me

Maybe white Europeans will mass migrate to russia?

I know user and I have been trying to wake people up. Most people I have explained it to I have first asked what they thought of Germany letting in over a million refugees. Almost all agreed it was madness. Then I pointed out that what Ireland is planning is 10x that as a percentage of the population. I hope things will change for both of our situations user and any other anons that are facing the same problem wherever they may be.

70% of the 42% you mean.

I like to point out to people that in regards to immigration, not once were you ever asked about. not once were you given a vote. you were simply told this is how its going to be and this is permanent. it tends to get the message across

I'm not a math expert, but that's like 800 million people right? I don't think they're sneaky enough to just blend that many in

That's the plan
youtube.com/watch?v=5-_SmCksnGY

We need racewar now

Attached: 1520889263466.jpg (550x366, 60K)

almost makes me wonder how many africans have actually set said for america only to be devoured by poseidon.

pic related, an african intercontinental ocean liner.

That's spending money that white people haven't made and been taxed on yet you dithering retard. There is a difference between getting a new high paying job and taking out a high interest credit card in somebody else's name.

Attached: economic-stimulus-comic.png (1160x420, 98K)

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 106K)

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON!

Attached: image.jpg (282x287, 14K)

Seriously though Italy please go all mare nostrum on those fuckers I will literally finance the bullets your navy shoots

How do you feel about an Irish-american emigrating to Ireland? My great grandparents came just about 100 years ago here, but I want to go back. However, I don't have much money.
Though, I am full Irish/German with an Irish last name.
You think I could get citizenship?

I'm openly saying that I want niggers dead,and you?

Youre right, he should be more woried about israel like all good americans.

The thing is, it wouldn't take much to stop the migration. Just two things:
>(1) Severely curtail all welfare programs available to foreigners.
No housing, no food, no education, nothing. Make it so there is little to no reward for making the journey. A less extreme option would be something like Denmark, which confiscates all cash and valuables from migrants at the border. Or Switzerland, which forces a migrant to pay back all welfare money before being granted citizenship. While these steps don't stop a refugee from coming, they send a strong signal that the host country considers their presence an unwelcome burden.
>(2) Enforce a strong border policy.
Use of martial tactics, especially lethal ones, changes the calculus for migrants, increasing the risk of the journey. Apocalyptic scenarios of hordes of migrants getting mowed down on beaches would never play out. After a handful of migrants were unapologetically shot dead while trying to cut a border fence, the tide would slow to a trickle.

Can't wait for the future infomercials

>For just 0.20 cents a day you can help feed a starving European.

Pic related. It will be Europe in 30 years.

Attached: liberia1-2.jpg (640x427, 82K)

>Im not going to name the town but It is in the Greater Toronto Area.

No need. I've already triangulated your position and CSIS is enroute. Enjoy prison, bigot.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (680x544, 49K)

If one of your grandparents is Irish you are automatically entitled to Irish citizenship. I recommend if you are interested you should do this before that grandparent dies. Hopefully that is a long way off but when that happens you won't qualify. I personally suggest you do it as quickly as possible and would have no peoblems with someone like you moving to live here. Link with info below.

citizensinformation.ie/en/moving_country/irish_citizenship/irish_citizenship_through_birth_or_descent.html

kek what movie?

Re read your question user. Missed the 100 years ago part so I'm presuming they are no longer alive. This makes if more difficult.

The Walking Dead... TV show...

We gave them internet before we gave them clean water and food. They suddenly realize how rich Europe is and how poor they are. They will stop at nothing to take our homes. World War soon. My dream is for the rightwing to seize control of the EU, create new-Roman empire, and re-open the SS to all aryans.... dreams man...

>we re all but humans

Guys nobody is thanking based Poseidon we might have Avery big problem on our hands here

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLZPE-0GRo

Not too worried about it.

Attached: 1513984298183.jpg (2306x1663, 1.12M)

No, its m great grandparents. My dad is working on citizenship, but I am third generation. So To become a citizen I would have to go through naturalization... I want to become an Irishman so bad it kills me. When I went to Ireland, it was just wonderful, no where have I been where people look like me and my family but it was common in Ireland. Here is my dna what do you think?

Attached: dna.png (1366x768, 59K)

what could possibly go wrong?

dude schezuan sauce lmao

Quit filling sorry for yourself and use that nihilist energy into some destructive one for when the time comes. Many battles will be fought, against many foes, and I would love to have camarades at my side ready to give their lives, and make the culprits pay

Attached: image.jpg (500x459, 50K)

Ayo hol up, youre expecting africans to think?

entire jewish plan is using NGO's to circumvent national laws and flood europe with darkies

Attached: (((immigration))).webm (512x288, 2.33M)

You have to form a white ethnostate in North America. There is no other options for whites at this point. Europe can't stand. If whites want to survive its time to get an ethnostate going in North America. Africans are too stupid to get here. We can get rid of the ones currently here by paying them to leave.

>be european
>lands being invaded
>guess ill just get angry on Sup Forums

this shit has got to stop. they are too stupid to run their own shit, so they want to fuck up our shit too. This is out of control.

>European complains about being replaced.
>Goes to prison for hate speech.

Forgotten the Mediterranean? If it weren't for the NGOs they'd barely have boats seaworthy enough to make the journey.
And that's discounting the Sahara which more people die trying to cross than anyone is willing to admit.

Keep up the good work, based poseidon

northwestfront.org/

Did someone call me ?

Attached: alphachad.jpg (378x568, 39K)

kys

Attached: civicucksbtfo!.jpg (720x819, 80K)