Who was superior?

who was superior?

Attached: ktczyiuwswfy7uojt5x8.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=i have always considered the italian people to be the admirable product of the fusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Il duce for sure look at that jaw

One was a failed art student, the other a charismatic new manager.

Who despised kikes more?

We didn't care much about jews, infact most fascists were also jews in Italy.

Hitler, not even a competition.

Mussolini was a mistake.

Both were cool but Hitler was ultimately better and saw the jewish menace for what it was

Mussolini's not to be faulted though. Jews have historically behaved a lot better in italy than they have in most other places, until quite recently.

Attached: 1518906036042.jpg (700x500, 85K)

The black guy on the right looks based

Mussolini apparently got massively cucked by Hitler. Basically ended up becoming Hitler's little bro.

Imo that's fine and all. Hitler was making major moves and trying to set Europe straight. Nothing wrong with kicking back and just trying to survive. But for a fascist nation to be living in the shadow of another fascist nation did Mussolini a lot of harm within Italy. His people began to dislike how he pandered to Hitler.

As wise leaders always say, nations have interests, not friends. But If something like that happened today, all the nationalists know that what is good for Europe, will eventually be good for all of us.

Hitler was far superior.

I associate more with Italian fascism than Nazism, but Hitler definitely achieved more. Mussolini was visionary and creative, Hitler was a pragmatist.

The better questions is which was more autistic any delusional
The idiot that wanted to recreate the Roman Empire or the idiot that marched into Russia.

>which was more autistic
Hitler was very socially awkward and struggled with casual conversation.

Truly /ourguy/

Who was superior: the Mongolian Asiatic on the left, or the Berber North African on the right? Good question. Neither one of them.

Attached: Varg.jpg (155x224, 15K)

Mussolini. Hitler the autist ruined everything in the name of Pan-Germanism (not white nationamism as trailer trash north americans portray it.).

Fuck off leaf. Kikes and their goy slaves ruined everything Hitler tried to stop them.

Jee, I wonder what the GDP growth rate of Germany was under Hitler...
Number one on earth.

Mussolini had incredibly refined taste.

Attached: 1280px-Palazzo_della_civiltà_del_lavoro_(EUR,_Rome)_(5904657870).jpg (1280x853, 195K)

Attached: 1455301571884.jpg (1521x2048, 1.76M)

I think it was second or third. What mattered was that it was a genuine threat to American/British financial hegemony.

t. white trash

Attached: 111111.jpg (1000x600, 107K)

Reminder that Varg is a gay faggot.

Does it really matter? Both failed.

>the retarded baldie with a shit army
vs
>the retarded faggot who ruined nationalism for everybody and provoked even more dead germans than the jews

I go for the baldie

Attached: 1521941590135.png (1483x940, 2.24M)

just another cohencidence goy i mean its not like george bush's grandfather funded hitle-

>who was superior
As if you have to ask.

Attached: MUSSOLINI_ADMITS_MEDS_ARE_MUTTS.jpg (850x639, 389K)

>no sources

Codreanu

lmgtfy.com/?q=i have always considered the italian people to be the admirable product of the fusion

Attached: 1518416649127.jpg (385x385, 27K)

>can't stop commies
>superior

Attached: nb0ke3hxplv4fryw96jn_1.jpg (500x687, 75K)

Is there any documentation of Nazis having any sort of opinion about the war in 1920?

Pic not really related.

Attached: DTgjllVWsAA_Ln0.jpg (1200x675, 161K)